It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden confirms he will obstruct Congress

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If there's a trial, and the Republicans subpoena Biden, he should absolutely appear.
The same goes for anyone the Dems want to subpoena--Bolton, Mulvaney, etc.
Let the cards fall where they will....

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Yup, that is the only way I see truth coming out of this.

Take the oath and show the country you have a spine, the lot of them.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

So there must be some other reason that trump is after him. What would that be?
And dont say corruption because trump wasn't interested in corruption until eight months ago or so.
At least not in revealing it. Participating in it, well that was another thing entirely. His only concern was keeping it under wraps.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

His feelers were out way before that. It was just a matter of time before he announced officially.
But it was a given that he would.
Everyone expected it including trump or he's completely oblivious to the news cycles around him.
He knew and he was scared by the prospect enough to begin his campaign against him.
And remember he was out there calling Warren Pocahontas and starting the ragging on her ethnicity early on too because she is also a likely threat. They can't claim trump didn't know Biden would be a potential rival without saying he is oblivious to what is going on around him.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
If there's a trial, and the Republicans subpoena Biden, he should absolutely appear.
The same goes for anyone the Dems want to subpoena--Bolton, Mulvaney, etc.
Let the cards fall where they will....

Top senators are suggesting this to Mitch McConnell today. It appears he may agree.

2 months of intrigue incoming!

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed. It will be fascinating to watch.

I read an opinion piece (Newsweek, I think) that suggested Chief Justice Roberts could actually be the final arbiter of wether or not there will be witnesses. He's quite the constitutionalist, and I tend to think he would green light it.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Even if they did would it more than triple the time?

Is the transcript word for word or redacted? Actually, who cares?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

What's crazy is how Joe Biden is trying to be all things to all people. Over the past 2 days, he's said he would consider appointing Barack Obama to the Supreme Court, and having a Republican Vice President. What's next? LOL.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Actually, had you taken time to read those 17 facts, you would know they addressed everything you have been trying to turn into something the whole thread.

The point isn't that Trump was investigating Biden, the point is Biden isn't guilty of anything.

If he isn't guilty of anything, then what's the problem with an investigation to find out? The fact that Biden is screaming to high heaven is reason to conduct an investigation, if nothing else.

Trump just magically stops investigating Biden and asks China to do his dirty work when caught, yea isn't suspicious at all.

Donald Trump is President of the United States of America. He is not President of Ukraine, nor is he President of China. He was not conducting an investigation in the Ukraine or in China because he has no official power in other countries. Now, how exactly does he "stop" conducting an investigation he cannot start?

And still as shady and dirty as the Bidens did to take advantage of a decaying nation, they just took an opportunity.

And that makes their actions completely above board? Really?

I could say that even assuming (incorrectly of course, for the sake of discussion) Trump did everything you claim he did, he was just "taking advantage of an opportunity." So he's clean then, right? No need to investigate or impeach or anything like that?

Really, is someone else writing these responses for you? I don't want to believe you are this easy to refute...

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join