It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden confirms he will obstruct Congress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You're taking all way too seriously. It's all hypothetical. If Trump wanted Biden to spill the beans on the Obama Admiration's anti-corruption policy and Biden's involvement, including Hunter Biden's appointment to the board, all he has to do is declassify everything surrounding the issues in question. There are no secrets that only Joe or Hunter Biden can reveal.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Trump was getting dirt on a potential political opponent, he knew Biden would run

A POTENTIAL political opponent....dude everyone in this country that qualifies to be president is a potential political opponent....that's well north of one hundred million people you say the President can not investigate?

He KNEW Biden would run....he did? Prove it. Prove that President Trump has powers to see the future. Also, wouldn't Biden have to be nominated by the DNC as their official candidate for president in order for Biden to be considered Trumps political rival?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Joe Biden officially announced his 2020 bid on April 25th, 2019.
www.foxnews.com...

Before that, he was toying with the press about his intentions, while Democrats were begging him to run.

Exclusive: Biden almost certain to enter 2020 race
By Amie Parnes - 02/14/19 12:05 PM EST
thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wouldn't Biden have to be nominated by the DNC as their official candidate for president in order for Biden to be considered Trumps political rival?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The DNC would rather watch their party burn to the ground then see someone like Sanders or Warren as the leading candidate. And what Hunter and Joe did in the Ukraine is the perfect example of why, the DNC and GOP are a kleptocracy, hands so deep into corporate greed and planting family members into proxy wars to get rich off it.

Biden was also contemplating of running and Obama told him not too, but he wouldn't listen. There were huge signs he was going to run. Why do you think Giuliani was hopping back and forth from Ukraine so much? I mean, there's either two explanations, one Hunter was being investigated to find dirt on Joe, or two, he was seeing what happened to Putins political stooges that was ripping Ukraine apart, which involved Joe and Hunter.

I think even as ethically and immoral as what Joe and Biden did, they were both involved in removing problems, big problems in Ukraine gaining their sovereign rights back from Russia wanting their precious USSR land back.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

When asked WHY he is running, Biden replied: "I had to!"

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Wouldn't Biden have to be nominated by the DNC as their official candidate for president in order for Biden to be considered Trumps political rival?

Personally, I think it's pretty obvious that Trump considers anything or anyone connected to the Obama Administration and the DNC to be political and personal enemies. Don't forget, Trump thinks that the DNC coordinated with Ukraine to hack their own server, leak the documents to WikiLeaks and frame Russia.

But Biden was expected to run well before he announced, and he announced well before the "perfect phone call".

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When asked WHY he is running, Biden replied: "I had to!"

Just like Trump, he thinks he's the only one who can save us.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If you are under age 15, Biden promises you something special after his rallies.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

He ran on building a wall that never happened to be paid for by Mexico which also never happened.

edit on 12302019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Alas I did not wait for you to tell me as I expected exactly the answer you gave. An irrelevant one.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

He committed extortion and bribery.
He obstructed congress.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What Ukranian phone call transcript

There is no transcript
Just a review saying only the parts trump wants you to know.

The phone call was over half an hour. The documentation you refer to as a transcript was a ten minute narrative. I read it out loud and timed it. I even got interrupted and could not make it more than nine minutes.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What Ukranian phone call transcript

There is no transcript
Just a review saying only the parts trump wants you to know.

The phone call was over half an hour. The documentation you refer to as a transcript was a ten minute narrative. I read it out loud and timed it. I even got interrupted and could not make it more than nine minutes.

Did you factor in the time it takes for translators from English to Ukrainian and Ukrainian to English?

Asking for a friend who has a habit of critical thinking.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He committed extortion and bribery.
He obstructed congress.

Can you prove your claims?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Zelensky speaks english.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Correct.

But they still used translators.

Or are you claiming they didn't?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Actually, they would be interpreters and I don't know if they used them or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Actually, they would be interpreters and I don't know if they used them or not.

I understand that they did.

A quick Google search shows they did.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Extortion and/or Bribery requires legal "Consideration" from both parties involved.(Tit for Tat) Ukraine received missiles, we got....nothing.

You cannot obstruct justice when no crime was committed. Even Mueller conceded to this which is why he didn't judge the president guilty of it in his report(s). Therefore, since no crime was proven to have been committed he could not have obstructed an investigation into it. (Legally dubious, I know)

And to give you an example, in this same light we cannot prove that Joe Biden "obstructed" the investigation into Burisma by getting the lead prosecutor fired for aid. It sure may look like he did, but without a crime we cannot conclude that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join