It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden confirms he will obstruct Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

No, no. It's the job of POTUS to go gallantly off into the global affairs of other nations to withhold the American constitution. Meanwhile you have Virginia on the verge of civil unrest, deficits climbing at alarming rates, corporations racking in billions of dollars off tax breaks, infrastructure from the Eisenhower ere crumbling, the list goes on.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden and his son make some money and oust a corrupted Russian plant. Better get on that. Help Ukraine instead.
edit on 28-12-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Sure it should be done, but not by Trump himself. Why did he need to be involved at all? What skin is off the American peoples back that Joe and hunter were doing things in other nations, when one was hired to do a job, and Joes job was to literally adjust and deal with foreign affairs so Obama didn't need to worry about it? The main job of a VP is to do stuff that the POTUS shouldn't have to worry about.

We both know that Trump spews whatever comes into his head. I'm sure the State department said we need concessions on corruption, and Trump was OK and during the call out of the blue he most likely just thought and said...ya corruption like crooked Hillary's emails, oh ya 2016 election, and Biden's son, "if it was true it would be horrible". Not 4D chess just spewing thoughts...

Doesn't make any of it illegal or out of bounds by the sitting President.

edit on 28-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Just putting my 2 cents in...for what it is worth.

Trump made the first phone call to the Ukraine on April 21, 2019. A rough transcript of this phone call was released by the president.

Joe Biden announced he was running on April 25, 2019

www.nytimes.com...

HOWEVER:

The phone call to the Ukraine on July 25, 2019 is the phone call where Trump requested help with investigating Biden and Son and sparked the call for impeachment.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Meanwhile, Joe Biden and his son make some money and oust a corrupted Russian plant. Better get on that. Help Ukraine instead.

It was a 15 min phone call that would have been just that, BUT the left exploded it into what we see today. It's really a nothing burger, but their last card to play, not an ace in the hole, more like a deuce.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yet one more reason for Nancy to hold up impeachment. Good one Joe, don’t you know.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Sure it should be done, but not by Trump himself. Why did he need to be involved at all? What skin is off the American peoples back that Joe and hunter were doing things in other nations, when one was hired to do a job, and Joes job was to literally adjust and deal with foreign affairs so Obama didn't need to worry about it? The main job of a VP is to do stuff that the POTUS shouldn't have to worry about.

We both know that Trump spews whatever comes into his head. I'm sure the State department said we need concessions on corruption, and Trump was OK and during the call out of the blue he most likely just thought and said...ya corruption like crooked Hillary's emails, oh ya 2016 election, and Biden's son, "if it was true it would be horrible". Not 4D chess just spewing thoughts...

Doesn't make any of it illegal or out of bounds by the sitting President.

Are you just playing down Trumps side in this whole thing as him being the monkey in the middle?

Also referring to another post you made:

It was a 15 min phone call that would have been just that, BUT the left exploded it into what we see today. It's really a nothing burger, but their last card to play, not an ace in the hole, more like a deuce.

Which phone call the one Trump made? if it wasn't 'that serious', and was only 15 minutes then why did he need to take personal responsibility to make such a call?

I think there is more to meets the eye here. And I called it out long ago, something is brewing, a conspiracy is being born right before our eyes, and it of course involves the Democrats and Repubs.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Are you just playing down Trumps side in this whole thing as him being the monkey in the middle?

What am I playing down, he would love everyone that he sees as connected to the whole Russian collusion/Dossier event get taken down all NY style. IF Obama administration allowed for all this to happen he wants them all investigated and put up on charges if any of it is true. Any of this you disagree with?

Which phone call the one Trump made? if it wasn't 'that serious', and was only 15 minutes then why did he need to take personal responsibility to make such a call?

I think there is more to meets the eye here. And I called it out long ago, something is brewing, a conspiracy is being born right before our eyes, and it of course involves the Democrats and Repubs.

The call was to insure concessions on 400 million as per the state department, but Trump added to it and that put everyone in a frenzy...Its what Trump does ALL the time, nothing new here...lol He is most surely not a politicians and politicians on both sides HATE THAT.

edit on 28-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What am I playing down, he would love everyone that he sees as connected to the whole Russian collusion/Dossier event get taken down all NY style. IF Obama administration allowed for all this to happen he wants them all investigated and put up on charges if any of it is true. Any of this you disagree with?

I think you're playing down the fact he's using tax payers money as bargaining chips to investigate a political opponent. Who was already known to be a major political player in foreign policy. What difference does it make if Biden or any other person were to do exactly what Joe did? You have to remember, Joe was only called upon because of his massive financial and political weight. He had almost nothing to do with it.

On top of this, his son was hired on as a lawyer for a Shokin supporter. So what does that tell you? The very man he muscled out.

The call was to insure concessions on 400 million as per the state department, but Trump added to it and that put everyone in a frenzy...Its what Trump does ALL the time, nothing new here...lol He is most surely not a politicians and politicians on both sides HATE THAT.

Yup, I agree with that. I think Trump is far to business focused to understand how politics work. Especially on a global scale. You can't just call someone and expect them to abide without someone else listening.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
He knew they were listening and said so. I don't know why people never give him any credit for trolling his enemies. Despite doing it over and over people for some reason believe he is such an idiot that he would say something to get him removed from office over a 15 min phone call...meh. Not going to happen. If the FBI could not do it nobody can. Bottomline; he trolled his enemies again. What is more believable, he trolls people constantly and has perfected that skill or, he's a dufous and just says whatever on a call with a world leader. Think about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Is that what you want in your house and senate leader, a manipulative, con man who plays the system in his favor?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

double post.
edit on 28-12-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I think you're playing down the fact he's using tax payers money as bargaining chips to investigate a political opponent. Who was already known to be a major political player in foreign policy. What difference does it make if Biden or any other person were to do exactly what Joe did? You have to remember, Joe was only called upon because of his massive financial and political weight. He had almost nothing to do with it.

I Think the main point here is that Biden's some became a multi-millionaire for just breathing while working for a corrupt company in Ukraine while his dad was VP leading the US efforts with the corruption in Ukraine. If this doesn't deserve an investigation I don't know what does. The difference was he was acting VP...big difference here my friend.

To say nothing to do with it, let's have an investigation to find out. He wants a lot investigated, can we even say old Joe is a political opponent? If he was the democratic nominee then I would agree, kind of like how they went after Trump when he became the Republican nominee, old Joe was one in a sea of candidates 1.5 years before election...lol

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Is that what you want in your house and senate leader, a manipulative, con man who plays the system in his favor?

I wasn't aware that the thread was about Schiff and Pelosi...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hunter was working as a legit legal aid for Burisma ties to the corrupt Ukrainian PM at the time. He was only put on the board members as a form of payment to avoid technicalities. This is where it all gets complicated.

You can't just outright pay a lawyer in a nation tied to all sorts of corrupt banks, laundering, etc. so they hired him on as a 'new' position. He saved his defendants life, this is why he got so much money.

I think at this point, we can realize lawyers and career politicians are snakes. Like we have already known for hundreds of years. This does not excuse Trump for doing what he did tho. What does Joes son have anything to do in his personal career life have to do with Joe Biden and his political career?

If we take that mind set, then Trumps personal gains of screwing over unions, dealing with Russian oligarchs, etc can be used against him... oh wait it was, and no- one cared or lead to all sorts of loose ends. But here we are again, RUSSIA.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

har har... you know very well the house and senate, and congress as a whole are a back and forth battle with the POTUS, ideally the president should have no power at all beyond 'controlling' congress. Too bad almost every republican president has eroded away the powers that keep them in check away to the point we see now. The victims are the citizens.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Even if he did show up and testify, it would be all lies anyway.
That’s the Dem MO, lie your ass off until the sheep believe it.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Trump on the other hand, has mounds of evidence he was withholding aid unless dirt was given up on Biden... whoa.

"Mounds"? Ok, I was going to enjoy just watching Lumenari let you make a fool of yourself but now I have to ask for evidence of this.

I'll help you - there is none. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Empty pockets. I read the phone transcript, I watched and listened to the hearings, I also heard corroborating statements that the timing of the delay was clearly within the legal boundaries AND it happened before Zelensky or any other Ukrainian knew it was being delayed. Nothing was ever received by us for their cooperation which is legally required by both sides when either side asks for it. The intellectual dishonesty from the Left is just stunning.

You and your fellow deniers really need to understand that unlike Biden's actual QPQ, there was not a QPQ from Trump for this aid. Now please stop denying it and admit you are wrong because you are.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yes and no. Depends on the game. Take Fantasy Football. I totally screwed with my opponents this year. I would install some garbage roster, made them think they would likely defeat me. Last 10 minutes before the games, I swap it with my better roster and ambush them. Lots of other stupid tricks but...it worked. I won the league. Do not care about their feelings. All legal. Get over it.

Would I do that with my family and close friends. Of course not. End of the day though he is now in Biden's head and his son and that is the game. Right now he's winning. Biden is tanking, Hunter can't be found. Get them out of the way and it's over. Rest of these clowns have no shot. Once that is done he can get back to the real objectives.
edit on 28-12-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

So you're denying he withheld aid money for dirt on Biden?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
While I'm a big Trump fan, and think the whacko leftist utopian philosophy would run this country into the ground, I don't see how Biden's testimony is in any way relevant to the "trumped up" (pun intended) charges against the president. He has no first hand knowledge of anything Trump said or did. Spiteful retaliation is not the way to go.

Now, if the Senate were to open an investigation into the Bidens, and thier own "quid pro quo", I'm all in favor of that.

It wouldn't be just Biden...It would be his son and the others that were on the board of Burisma...If it can be shown the Biden family was involved in corruption in Ukraine, that's Trump's proof that he was not going after Biden for political purposes...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join