It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young teens ambush Ohio Mall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.wcpo.com...

By: Kristen Swilley

COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, Ohio — Hundreds of teens ran wild through Northgate Mall Thursday night, police said, starting fights and creating a panic among shoppers and workers on the busy first day after Christmas.

Malls all across America have had issues with this. Even in my own city. Curfews won't be the answer. Pretty soon they will screen people going in one by one. Banks near me have already started doing it. Going into a mall will be a selective experience. Just watch...
I don't blame these malls one bit. These teens had no intention of buying anything. They were there to wreck havoc. Reports say after they were kicked out of the mall they went to all the nearby restaurants but didn't order anything, so the restaurants went into lockdown too.
edit on 28-12-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.wcpo.com...

COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, Ohio — Hundreds of teens ran wild through Northgate Mall Thursday night, police said, starting fights and creating a panic among shoppers and workers on the busy first day after Christmas.

Malls all across America have had issues with this. Even in my own city. Curfews won't be the answer. Pretty soon they will screen people going in one by one. Banks near me have already started doing it. Going into a mall will be a selective experience. Just watch...
I don't blame these malls one bit. These teens had no intention of buying anything. They were there to wreck havoc. Reports say after they were kicked out of the mall they went to all the nearby restaurants but didn't order anything, so the restaurants went into lockdown too.

Wait... Malls still exist? I thought they were just all giant abandoned building by now... or is that just my mall?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Watching the video witnesses were talking how the kids need more supervision.

Yeah they need that and some discipline along with being held accountable for their actions. A good spanking might do them some good also. However I really don't see this happening anytime soon.

+48 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just young teens huh? No mention of any particular similarities between these teens? Not one news agency ready to call out the elephant in the room on this one?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Strange, I get these recommendations on YouTube where somebody films a tour of an abandoned US mall.

It's almost like a morbid form of film and art by now.

Here's one possible explanation:

edit on 28-12-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

www.wcpo.com...

Wait... Malls still exist? I thought they were just all giant abandoned building by now... or is that just my mall?

That's capitalism for ya....

Why even bother to shop when fedx will bring it right to your door.

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
And the Democrats want to lower the voting age?

If anything, it needs to be raised.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

A good spanking might do them some good also.

This made me laugh. I pictured a 16 year old being draped over his mothers lap with his pants down and her slapping his butt red. Yeah that's just what a teenager needs.

I think that these malls should all install a rack of stocks. When a kid is found breaking the rules of the mall that kid should be put in the stocks for the afternoon and made to listen to Guy Lombardo music for three hours

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick
I agree. It really is down to tribal activity. The biggest tribe can do what they want. In the UK we had a spate of this, it was called "steaming". 20, 30 or 40 youths running through crowds, especially on the tube at rush hour, just grabbing what they wanted off people. Phones, lap tops, bags, just anything they could get hold of.
This is not new, only new to Malls. You see exactly the same behaviour in riots or any happening where the police are tied up else where.
A phone call, the "tribe" gathers and then they rule the waves.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

They’re not abandoned, they are still great places for elderly women to speed walk in groups, and evidently people like dropping their teenagers off there for unsupervised annoy other people training.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Fights were bad, but lol at hundreds running through a mall.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What are these “malls” you speak of? Can I order one on Amazon?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

"A good spanking" Okay, boomer...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Fights were bad, but lol at hundreds running through a mall.

Colerain police had an officer on duty, but that officer was quickly overpowered as teens came through the doors 30 and 40 at a time

An officer, as in one officer vs. hundreds of kids!

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

"A good spanking" Okay, boomer...

No spanking required, just take their phone... pure agony.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Spanking, arse whooping …….same thing. I was being kind.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: eXia7

www.wcpo.com...

That's capitalism for ya....

Why even bother to shop when fedx will bring it right to your door.

How you blame capitalism for a bunch of kids with no morals of ethics. Let's not look at their single parent household brought about by welfare and social programs promised by Democrats.

One day jr. you will realize capitalism creates the largest distribution of wealth and freedom's any society can achieve.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I got in trouble here mentioning facts like that!a reply to: Hypntick

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Goodbye Retail.

Hello online ordering.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
some comments were, all of these kids are single parent homes.
sucks.

the only problem with psycho kids is they have no parents to teach them right or wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join