It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2019 First Annual ATS Most Conspiratorial Person of the Year Award

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I think we need to delay voting till we have a sense of what is actually the conspiracy. Right now the Democratic members of the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committees have the lead.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Rachel Maddow

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Gina Haspel The Captain Kirk of the USS Enterprise NCC 1701 Objective intelligence analyst
Career timelineen.wikipedia.org...
Hobbies include Torture and destruction of evidence. One scraggy eyed Cat .I'm not a coincidence theorist

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I suggest POPE Francis

Pope Francis is the head of the Catholic Church and sovereign of the Vatican City State.
Francis is the first Jesuit pope, the first from the Americas, the first from the Southern Hemisphere

ETA:

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Pope Francis Unveils Globalist New World Religion at Summit with United Nations Leader

The Pope wants globalism to replace traditional religion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Francis made fighting global warming a focal point of his speech while standing next to Guterres in the Vatican last week.

Francis – the protector of pedophile predator priests – is an agent of the new world order, working to subvert authentic Christianity at a time when …

read the story 'link' for more details about the man many Catholics feel should be branded a heretic & removed from power

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Not sure if I understand but I pick Epstein.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
For 2019, my money is on Nancy “You gotta drink it to know what’s in it” Pelosi. You know she has blacked out thinking up more things than she’s said.

Now for 2020, hands down only contender is Governor Ralph “Blackface” Northam. Gov. Blackface is gonna start Revolutionary War, part 2 singlehandedly. And that one is going to be a tough one to top, since the taste for blood on the lips of the patriots means they are going to wipe out his competition before they are sated.

WE have a contender here for the win.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I nominate the US Main Stream Media.

Epstein killed himself, the Earth will be uninhabitable in a decade if we don't pay carbon taxes, Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Clinton, MAGA teens attack poor Native Americans, people don't kill people, guns do, on and on.

It's hard to pick just one news outlet because they all push many of the same conspiracy theories.

Add a 2nd Category then.

The Corporate winner of the 1st annual Conspiratorial Person of the Year and we should add the name of the Corporation's Top Position.

My vote #1 MSNBC, #2 CNN

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

For me -

Can't go past The Pope.

With his attempts and groundwork towards amalgamation of religions (Chrislam), how can anyone else compare?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
I think we need to delay voting till we have a sense of what is actually the conspiracy. Right now the Democratic members of the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committees have the lead.

I like category oriented voting like for Mayor and for Council. Let us have Organizations as a category D's win hands down and we can still do one about the person with the most conspiracy is HRC. We need a MSM category winner too and MSNBC is tops on my list of conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Jeffery Epstein's bedsheet.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Jeffery Epstein's bedsheet.

4th category: Location of conspiracy.

Bedsheet in NM, NYC, or Pedo Island?
ETA

I need to avoid ombudsman duties but like observing the different category's. They make a great spreadsheet for a Power Point display I would believe.

edit on 30-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You have to give a(n) (dis)honorable mention to John Sidney McCain. Despite having died August 25, 2018 they are still finding his irons in the fire that is the coup to take out Trump and the rest of America in the process.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You just made a blanket statement against democrats that's all. Ooooohhh look out AOC is coming for you, Bernie sanders will tax the rich.
Bernie Sanders will tax everybody including you... 90%. And then he will buy another mansion home while he gets your taxpayer funded Cadillac healthcare. That’s how that works.
To DbCowboy: my vote goes to Soros this year and every year because he is at the helm of everything New World Order.... and everyone else is just under him.
edit on 30-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Eisenhower did it ... but only for the top bracket, everything seemed to work out just fine.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Greta Thunberg

She’s pushing a massive conspiracy theory publicly

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You just made a blanket statement against democrats that's all. Ooooohhh look out AOC is coming for you, Bernie sanders will tax the rich.

I nominate you.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Killary and Schitt are definitely near the top, but I'm afraid my vote is going to have to go with....drumroll please............SOROS!

Killary and Schitt are definitely masters of evil, but in different ways. Nancy (*hic*) Pelosi is just a lush floating around at the bottom of a whiskey glass with a couple cigarette butts and some backwash.

Soros, on the other hand, takes the cake for the evil award. Democrats would be nothing without him behind the curtain pulling the 'fire' and 'thunder & lightning' levers. This guy isn't just trying to take down a political party, he takes down entire countries in his spare time! He's not just looking for a political victory, this dude wants to drink your BLOOD! ALL of your blood!!

George (Faces of Death) Soros...FTW!

Word.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Where's the shout out for corporate right wing media propoganda? Surely must be the main theme of the year. Hell, maybe even the decade!

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Q

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
By a country mile

Q lives in the continuum. Shouldn't be hard to figure him out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join