It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2019 First Annual ATS Most Conspiratorial Person of the Year Award

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I will tally up the popular votes, and then ignore them and go with what the Electoral College says and announce it on January 1, 2020.

If you're doing it democrat-style, shouldn't you tally the votes then throw them out and pick your own winner? Just sayin'.

Hillary's check hasn't cleared yet.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I marinate...er...nomernate...oh! Nom!..food! reminds me it's lunch time...…………………………………...what were we talking about?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'll go with Ghislaine Maxwell. Epstine didn't kill himself, but the real question is, knowing she is involved heavily in all this, why isn't anyone interested in arresting her? Mosad said not to, I'd wager. Great thread idea DB, and sorry about how angry Silly got until she realized that she can't read or understand things.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Epstein hands down. His death is like conspiracy on roids.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: neo96
What if it's a tie?

A 4 way tie between Pelosi,Schiff,AOC,Soros.

The 4 horsemen of Trumpgeddon.

If there is a tie, then by default, the title will go to Baby Yoda.

I support this ruling.

It is the way

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think I'll nominate Hillary, just because she went the extra mile by rooting out "Russian assets" in her own party. You go girl!

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I might change my vote to Baby Yoda. He may have had something to do with the Pelosi bourbon lady holding back the impeachment papers. He came out in the open at just the right time.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I nominate the US Main Stream Media.

Epstein killed himself, the Earth will be uninhabitable in a decade if we don't pay carbon taxes, Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Clinton, MAGA teens attack poor Native Americans, people don't kill people, guns do, on and on.

It's hard to pick just one news outlet because they all push many of the same conspiracy theories.

I second this. Politics is politics, it's always been crazy. The media is worse than it has been in decades. They've always been assholes but it's beyond the pale now.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dont look at the Baby Yoda!
its just a distraction. look away.

I vote fot the "Internet".
it is a very Big Distraction and Propaganda.
you see so much Distraction.
that you can not see reality any more.
The trump show is fun.
but you think it is real!

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I vote for the 'body' behind Soros, Clinton'e and Epstein...he/she/they have been busy this year

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The big players behind the puppets are houses of Saud, Soros, Rothschild/Payseur. Saud is resolved [we think], Soros is about to fall if he hasn't already, which leaves the original puppeteer the Rothschild/Payseur coalition. Confiscate all of their assets and let them enjoy living out their days in GTMO.
I'm sure that if we treated them like the they treated Trump, we could find many crimes that they are guilty of. Any future President who would try to grant them pardons would be removed from office and the pardons revoked. All pardons must be published 90 days in advance; no more secret pardons.

Rothschild/Payseur for the lifetime[s] achievement award.
edit on 12/28/2019 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Ukraine call whistleblower and the Popeye's chicken sandwich insanity.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The overt acts happen in the open, but likely the conspiracy part takes place where there is mucho privacy. Maybe like a golf course?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Rachel Maddow hand's down. That POS is single handedly responsible for propagating thousands of conspiracy theories(lies). If America had any journalistic integrity she would be inside a jail cell for intentionally misleading the public to create chaos.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The Hong Kong protester - fighting to bring to the worlds attention pure authoritarianism in action.

The fact we hardly hear anything about it on the idiot box speaks volumes.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's so hard to choose from the list.

I will attempt but Don't blame me if I am wrong, I am not the best at determining the worst of the worst from a list of screwed up politicians. Conspiracy....has to go to Schiff since he has all the proof that Trump is an evil orange man but won't let anyone actually see the evidence.

AOC is just a dumb with and Pelosi is just a dementia ridden woman who totes a hammer and thinks she is Thor. Warren just seems to be a nut with too tight shoes. Trump's statements of a witch hunt...that is fact, not conspiracy...but actually he is not actually a witch so I guess it qualifies. Now, Melania, she would look great in a sexy witch costume. Maybe she is a witch and turned Trump orange.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The Hong Kong protester - fighting to bring to the worlds attention pure authoritarianism in action.

The fact we hardly hear anything about it on the idiot box speaks volumes.

I think most of us tend to think of 'conspiracy' as a negative thing.
if the Hong Kong activities qualify as 'conspiracy' it is a good one. I wish them the best.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join