It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2019 First Annual ATS Most Conspiratorial Person of the Year Award

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What if it's a tie?

A 4 way tie between Pelosi,Schiff,AOC,Soros.

The 4 horsemen of Trumpgeddon.

If there is a tie, then by default, the title will go to Baby Yoda.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: neo96
What if it's a tie?

A 4 way tie between Pelosi,Schiff,AOC,Soros.

The 4 horsemen of Trumpgeddon.

If there is a tie, then by default, the title will go to Baby Yoda.

I support this ruling.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
It’s got to be the House he said she said second hand testimony Impeachment process.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You just made a blanket statement against democrats that's all. Ooooohhh look out AOC is coming for you, Bernie sanders will tax the rich.

You mean those are not conspiracies , they are factual ?
There goes my vote for one of them , then

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Because of the above , I have to cast a vote for Baby Yoda.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

No, we gotta keep the kids out of it, malania said so..
My vote would go to the news media and blogs, both the right and left leaning ones. They have all buried us in so many lies over the past decades we wouldn't know the truth if it came and bit us in the arse.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
For 2019, my money is on Nancy “You gotta drink it to know what’s in it” Pelosi. You know she has blacked out thinking up more things than she’s said.

Now for 2020, hands down only contender is Governor Ralph “Blackface” Northam. Gov. Blackface is gonna start Revolutionary War, part 2 singlehandedly. And that one is going to be a tough one to top, since the taste for blood on the lips of the patriots means they are going to wipe out his competition before they are sated.
edit on 28-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Baby Yoda is just another distraction to keep people from realizing the extent of the corruption taking place.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I nominate the US Main Stream Media.

Epstein killed himself, the Earth will be uninhabitable in a decade if we don't pay carbon taxes, Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Clinton, MAGA teens attack poor Native Americans, people don't kill people, guns do, on and on.

It's hard to pick just one news outlet because they all push many of the same conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Killary and Schitt are definitely near the top, but I'm afraid my vote is going to have to go with....drumroll please............SOROS!

Killary and Schitt are definitely masters of evil, but in different ways. Nancy (*hic*) Pelosi is just a lush floating around at the bottom of a whiskey glass with a couple cigarette butts and some backwash.

Soros, on the other hand, takes the cake for the evil award. Democrats would be nothing without him behind the curtain pulling the 'fire' and 'thunder & lightning' levers. This guy isn't just trying to take down a political party, he takes down entire countries in his spare time! He's not just looking for a political victory, this dude wants to drink your BLOOD! ALL of your blood!!

George (Faces of Death) Soros...FTW!
edit on 12/28/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would nominate Jeffrey Epstein. Everything and everyone around that guy was a deep dark conspiracy including his death.
edit on 28-12-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Prince Andrew , Epstein, British royal family and the whale mess
edit on 28-12-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm nominating the FBI. Yep, the FBI singlehandedly put this country in chaos and still holds the reigns of conspiracy. People claim it's only the leaders but every leader has minions that follow like sheep, complicit in the lies. I find it odd that out of ALLLLL the employees of the FBI, not one has stepped forward with even an inkling of truth or exposure to what happened when/since Trump stepped into the presidential candidate ring.

The FBI bought and sold out to MSM who pushed their agenda. FBI infiltrates everything and controls so much. Their tentacles reach everywhere and they SUCK the morality out of all they touch.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Epstein is a hard sell, since he didn’t hang himself.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'll state this,

The Clintons.

Or specifically Hillary Clinton.

Very unpopular until playing "first victim" from Monica

From White Water investigations all the way to current Clinton Fondation. A true conspiree.

I dislike placing a politician in this category, yet as it is they are the best.

mg

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yea, no Question about it.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
By a country mile

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Sheye

Epstein is a hard sell, since he didn’t hang himself.

Which is exactly what makes him one of the top conspiracy stories of 2019.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I would nominate Jeffrey Epstein. Everything and everyone around that guy was a deep dark conspiracy including his death.

I second this and go as far to say I'm really starting to believe a lot of other things are just circus distractions (though I don't think solely for distracting from Epstein).

They knew the whole time all of what's in the news will blow over. Washington knows their stunts are just that, stunts. Yet it all continues, and that's where all the focus is on.

We're still here with almost all our problems, many even worse.

But Epstein is the one person if investigated that could challenge the very structure of many western governments. He takes the cake.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
On a serious note....Rsndy Andy and Epstein gotta be tops. a reply to: Raggedyman
Looks like ole Andy was running some serious scams under a secret psuedonym with some heavy hitters for clients.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I will tally up the popular votes, and then ignore them and go with what the Electoral College says and announce it on January 1, 2020.

If you're doing it democrat-style, shouldn't you tally the votes then throw them out and pick your own winner? Just sayin'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join