It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2019 First Annual ATS Most Conspiratorial Person of the Year Award

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
As we wrap up 2019 and get new calendars (they're free at your local bank, why is that?) my thoughts drift to the past year. 2019 has been filled with Tic-Tac UFO's, the 5G Apocalypse, cat memes, farting representatives, micro-plastics, Greta, bad football, China, Hong Kong, wars, fires, floods, guns, and general doom.

And we survived it all.

But the predominant theme of this year has been politics.

Be it new comer, AOC (which is internet slang for Always On Communism), Speaker of the House Nancy (Bourbon) Pelosi, President (OMB) Trump, Adam (Grand Inquisitor) Schiff, Jerry (The Nadster) Nadler, Comrades Warren and Bernie, Hillary The Evil Queen of The Undead, Beboo O'Rourke, and a cast of such inbred political hillbillies that it looks like Hollywood is making a sequel to "Deliverance".

So I look to the membership to cast their vote for the Most Conspiratorial Person of the Year.

This can be anyone. Anything. It's like Time Magazine only we won't be virtue signaling or sucking up to a diminishing reader base. You can vote as many times as you like, sort of like how democrats vote.

I'm just making the rules up as I go. Sort of like Pelosi and Schiff.

So have at it, folks!

I will tally up the popular votes, and then ignore them and go with what the Electoral College says and announce it on January 1, 2020.

Have fun!

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Soros

constantly funding left-wing loony operations

his newest trick is finding obscure District Attorney races and supporting whacko candidates.

www.politico.com...

While America’s political kingmakers inject their millions into high-profile presidential and congressional contests, Democratic mega-donor George Soros has directed his wealth into an under-the-radar 2016 campaign to advance one of the progressive movement’s core goals — reshaping the American justice system.

The billionaire financier has channeled more than $3 million into seven local district-attorney campaigns in six states over the past year — a sum that exceeds the total spent on the 2016 presidential campaign by all but a handful of rival super-donors.

what effect will these prog prosecutors have?
www.foxnews.com...

"There's this recent development [where] George Soros has been coming in, in largely Democratic primaries where there has not been much voter turnout and putting in a lot of money to elect people who are not very supportive of law enforcement and don't view the office as bringing to trial and prosecuting criminals but pursuing other social agendas," Barr told Martha MacCallum.

"They have started to win in a number of cities and they have, in my view,not given proper support to the police."

edit on 28-12-2019 by ElGoobero because: add useful content

edit on 28-12-2019 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It's gotta be Adam schiff. Hands down I have all the evidence I'm just not gonna show it to anyone Adam schiff. Every time he opens his mouth about anything related to trump it's all lies.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just to clarify...

You mean persons outside of ATS, right?

Otherwise, it's gonna be almost impossible to keep the
at bay.

Good luck!

ganjoa

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

How in hell did you manage to leave trump off your list?

Trump doesn't conspire. he does his stuff in the open.

REMOVED

one could certainly make a case for

And this is no fun.

I'm having fun. aren't you?

edit on 28-12-2019 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Dec 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by DBCowboy removed for a manners violation)
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How in hell did you manage to leave trump off your list?

Xuenchen and CareWeMust are the most conspiratorial.

And this is no fun.

Have the nurses aid that is reading this to you go back to my OP and carefully re-read what I wrote.

there are no edits.

On the plus side, I heard a rumor that they'll be having cherry jello with lunch!

buurrrrnnn....

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
Just to clarify...

You mean persons outside of ATS, right?

Otherwise, it's gonna be almost impossible to keep the
at bay.

Good luck!

ganjoa

Yeah, we can't use members here.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Elvis...hands down. How can a dead dude still be making millions. Or is he dead? Hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Donald J Trump.
The conspiracy theorist in Chief.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

People I don't like in politics are the ones conspiring, the list.

Steve Bannon has my vote. He's always up to something behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hmmmm... I gotta say Q, which is not only a conspiracy in and of itself, but spawns additional conspiracy branches.

I always smile to myself when I see the Qsters trying to oh-so-subtly interject a Q message into a mainstream discussion -- without identifying it as a Q message of course -- followed by immediate gushing support from fellow Qsters. So cute. Or is that Qute? I know one website where the coordination is called out by a certain member in the funniest ways. (I won't name the website, but I promise I'm not being unfaithful to ATS... I just read. I don't post there or anywhere else! I've actually been banned by that particular website.)

But I'm not sure if Q is a person or multiple people. So maybe it doesn't fit the OP's criteria and in that case, my apologies.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So you're quoting something I didn't say?

If that's your vote, then fine.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
By a country mile

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It can be anything you want to nominate.

Someone might be reading this and looking at their coffee table (covfefe table) and nominate that.

Another might want to nominate their bunion or their uncle who always borrows the lawn mower and never returns it with a filled gas tank.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The baby Yoda thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You just made a blanket statement against democrats that's all. Ooooohhh look out AOC is coming for you, Bernie sanders will tax the rich.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What if it's a tie?

A 4 way tie between Pelosi,Schiff,AOC,Soros.

The 4 horsemen of Trumpgeddon.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
The baby Yoda thing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join