It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI5 Can Kill British Citizens Legally But Not Lawfully

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Anything can be made legal. Law remains the same. These traitors will pay.

MI5 spies can kill without fear of prosecution if they can prove public interest, High Court rules
www.telegraph.co.uk...

MI5 is the branch of state intelligence that deals specifically with internal security. The other branch, MI6, deals with overseas activities. The disturbing implication is that MI5 can act with impunity, including acts of murder, against British citizens in the name of national security. The powers granted to it are secret and beyond public scrutiny in the courts. That means Britain’s secret services are now officially untouchable and above the law. This is a description fitting for a police state, not a supposed democracy which proclaims to be under the rule of law.
www.strategic-culture.org...

I've experienced the most absurd harassment from MI5. So stupid it isn't worth recounting. Probably deliberately so. You can always tell them from their unique facial expression. They look as if they have a boulder in their belly from all the 'very important' secrets they hold. Idiots.

. . . this ruling for now permits MI5 to continue to authorize informant or agent involvement in serious crime.

www.strategic-culture.org...

MI5 run most of the major drug dealing in this country. Police are used to take out the competition but taken off investigations into the official dealers. Occasionally retired police will talk about this.

Corruption haunts you to the end.

Anyway, I've got more important things to do, like shopping for food, Oh, and soap, after all, I am a hippy.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Did you just wake up? Its a dog eat dog world out there, young puppy.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

So.

This description you expressed is rampant in every society. Nothing new here whatsoever.

But -
At least the british now will kill themselves instead of their usual MO of recorded historical antics of occupying and killing others.

Sounds like your just grinding a personal axe and therefore probably should have placed thread in rant.

You will NEVER omit "corruption" from humanity without devine intervention as corruption is inherently vital to humanities selfish needs - however unfortunate.

Lawful and/or Legal means nothing to the lawmakers it is solely a arrow pointed directly at the sheep. The sooner you process this as i have no doubt you realise this the sooner you may find ways to go about your business without leaving a crumb trail for these halfwits to follow and therefore harass you.

edit on 28-12-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Haven't we been trained to understand that has always been the case? James Bond, Homeland, et al.

Last time I checked, which was a few years back, the FBI had never found any of its agents wrongfully used lethal force. Here in the USA, when local police kill some unarmed person, they set out to ruin that person's character, because it's "always" okay to kill "bad people".

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Does that mean British citizens can kill MI5 agents with no consequences?
Asking for a friend.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The same in the US.
Not that long ago , Obama made it ok to drone US citizens (no matter what country they were in) without due process.
It don't get much worse than it is...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

We're all equal.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

grinding a personal axe

My personal grudge is the Sydney Hilton Bombing and its effect on innocent children. That was Australian of course, but extending out from that there are many similar crimes.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Of course kind sir, who do you think killed Lady Diana? It was in the public good. Couldn’t let the Prince have a 1/2 Muslim little brother.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I've had them flash the super bright lights in my rear view mirror.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Did you put your sunglasses on?

Always put the sunglasses before the flash.

Wait, I am mixing with MIB.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
To be fair though police can also kill in extreme circumstances if it’s in the best interests of the public ie. shooting a terrorist.

If you read the first article it’s very clear in saying MI5 are not above the law. They have to be able to legally justify their actions. This has always been the case.

If you want a really fun rabbit hole look into a “class seven authorisation.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

If that British citizen is planning or in the process of killing other British citizens then the Security Services have my blessing to put a bullet or two into said British citizen.

MI5 spies can kill without fear of prosecution if they can prove public interest, High Court rules

As long as they are still subject to judicial oversight I don't see the problem with taking the trash out.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And we can kill them back, not legally or lawfully all the same, but it's nice to be nice.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
We're all equal. Yes. but some are more equal than others. And when you process that and act on it then your life will go on more smoothly.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

I've experienced the most absurd harassment from MI5. So stupid it isn't worth recounting. Probably deliberately so. You can always tell them from their unique facial expression. They look as if they have a boulder in their belly from all the 'very important' secrets they hold. Idiots.

No you haven't. You have posted these claims before and it is clearly and sadly just paranoia and delusion. It is like the claims of the "targeted individuals". Sadly people living out their delusions on the internet.

I sincerely hope that you get the medical help that you need..

I mean this sincerely. Don't get sucked down the path of refusing help and end up like this lady in the UK. Just sad to see some one like her claiming that MI5/MI6 are targeting and harassing her.

Dr Katherine Horton You Tube videos

Dr Katherine Horton website

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Nickn3

I've had them flash the super bright lights in my rear view mirror.

Either that or someone was pissed that you forgot to signal
edit on 28-12-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If that British citizen is planning or in the process of killing other British citizens then the Security Services have my blessing to put a bullet or two into said British citizen.

As long as they are still subject to judicial oversight I don't see the problem with taking the trash out.
So you trust the oversight? Cuz that's the key!

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

So you trust the oversight? Cuz that's the key!

It's a question of them and us , us being British citizens who just want to live our lives and them being those who live here and want to stop us living our lives , in a situation like the one that currently exists I trust judicial oversight over the rights of them.

I know giving legal cover is akin to a Pandora's box but as with any country's military Intelligence units it isn't as if MI5 and more especially MI6 haven't already done such things.

It's the world we live in post Bush and Blair.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
To my knowledge, they aren't involved with drugs to make money. They undertake covert operations which allow them to gain the trust of people in this community. This then allows them more opportunity to gain intelligence on more high profile dealers, thus; a better ability to attack the source.

These PO's you speak of probably weren't granted this information due to the nature of the activity, i.e. secrecy... Therefore, it can be understood that they're not taking out the competition, they're actually carrying out these busts due to the intelligence that has been gathered.

edit on 28-12-2019 by Coagula because: Secrecy...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join