It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious dream about the (REAL?) meaning of the alleged Illuminati hand-gesture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So, please keep in mind this was a REAL dream I had about a month ago.

In the dream, I am out driving around with a couple of (actual) co-workers. These are people I often go out to lunch with, and usually I drive. So, that in itself was familiar.

In the dream, we were driving through some upper-middle-class east-coast style neighborhood. The type of area where the houses all have long well-maintained front-yards with long drive-ways.

Each house was slightly up-hill from the street, with either a slope at the front-end of each yard, or a small terraced brick retaining-wall type of arrangement - most with flower-beds in those terraces.

For whatever reason, I pull over my vehicle and park it.

I'm not sure if it broke-down or ran out of fuel. But, for whatever reason we can't drive it any further.

Apparently, I am familiar with this area, and know that just a few blocks away is the start of a commercial area - with a McDonald's and other businesses.

We start walking in that direction, in order to find a pay-phone to call for assistance with my vehicle. I am not sure why we are not using cell-phones or don't have them (or if this dream is set in the past before cell-phones were not a common thing). At this time, I also feel that I really need to relieve myself urgently.

Anyway, during this walk through this very nice neighborhood, I suddenly find that I can no longer hold back my bowels. So, at the front one of these very nice houses, I step into one of those terraced flower-beds, pull-down my pants, squat-down and take a MASSIVE dump right there.

What strikes me as very odd at this point (beyond the obvious already), is that while I am extruding out my waste, is that it is coming out like soft-serve ice-cream from machine. I am moving my backside around in a circle while releasing it, causing it to pile-up in spiral/conical shape - again, much like how soft-serve ice-cream looks.

When I am done, I pull up my pants and turn around to check-out the results of my efforts.

Both my colleagues and I area in TOTAL AWE of the absolute perfect conical nature of this pile, and how HUGE it is. It is at least a foot across at the base, and at least eight inch tall and has formed a perfect conical shape.

For reasons I also don't understand (like everything else in this dream), I start making that "framing a picture with your fingers" gesture, thinking about how PERFECT this dump truly is.

Framing-a -Picture Hand-Gesture

Then, without thinking about it, I bring my thumbs together and tilt my fingers toward each other to form that Illuminati triangle gesture.

Illuminati Hand-Sign

Then, I am hit with the realization that THIS is what the whole Illuminati-conspiracy theory thing is REALLY about - it's just a pile of [insert-appropriate-item-here] !

KEEP IN MIND, THIS WAS A REAL DREAM!
edit on 2019-12-27 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm calling hoax.

You never had this dream.

My theory is that you get off to writing an entire thread about you taking a dump.

Grow up...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Nope. 100% REAL. Even told my two colleagues about it.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
Nope. 100% REAL. Even told my two colleagues about it.

You're lying and your OP is laden with clues proving you made this up.

Like bolding and caps locking your continued reminders this was a "REAL" dream...

You're so full of it.
Pun intended.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

OMG, maybe I'm weird, but I found this pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So your pyramidal hand signal perfectly framed your perfect pyramid of faeces?

Why has it taken you a month to come forward with this information?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Yeah, I woke-up laughing, and had to tell my two friends at work. We were all busting-up. I think I had been watching some conspiracy-related stuff on TV or Internet or something that night before about celeb's flashing the "Illuminati" thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

So your pyramidal hand signal perfectly framed your perfect pyramid of faeces?

Why has it taken you a month to come forward with this information?

Regarding the framing of feces, yes - exactly!

I had originally told my colleagues that "I have an ATS-worthy story to tell you", then later got a chance to tell them. Then, I forgot about posting it on ATS, until it came-up in conversation again today.

PS: I thought about posting it on ATS because of the weird Illuminati thing at the end.
edit on 2019-12-27 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I guess I'm weird too, because my first thought was "you took a soft-serve ice cream mega-dump and never mentioned wiping".

I still got a chuckle out of it though...

AP News Headline: Illuminati Hand Gesture Meaning Solved At Conspiracy Website.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It had to be in the past before cellphones or on an alternate timeline/dimension thing where they were never invented. We are the designers of our weird and sometimes scary dreams which alone makes me wonder why I enjoy terrorizing myself with nightmares. I'm desensitizing myself to them however terrifying they are by smiling and making comments after waking that make me chuckle.

They always have the work element because I do it most of the week and it brings the most stress and impression on my mind daily. What you think about the most in the evening and night before you sleep is what you dream about.

It's without fail for me. If I'm bothered by work and have to go back earlier than usual the next day, I dream about being late and the crazy adventure, always nightmarish and full of panic, that causes it. My coworkers are in them too; the ones that put fear in me by being jerks at work in positions above me.

As for taking a poo without wiping and your coworkers being nearby to check out your illuminati pyramid pile of #, then doing the all seeing eye hand symbol; that's pretty strange yet normal for a dream. Car breaking down or running out of gas; thas a fear you have in your subconcious from day to day. Where were you driving to? Work related because you were with coworkers that you eat lunch with?

You've probably been "researching" the fictional group alot recently so your brain is saturated with it, along with work and your fears. You also probably had to take a #. Having to pee in your dream means you need to in real life as we all know from being kids and wetting the bed. Never shat the bed, but I'm sure I dreamt about doing it then did when I woke up.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Bahaha!

The following really cracked me up...

What strikes me as very odd at this point (beyond the obvious already), is that while I am extruding out my waste, is that it is coming out like soft-serve ice-cream from machine. I am moving my backside around in a circle while releasing it, causing it to pile-up in spiral/conical shape - again, much like how soft-serve ice-cream looks.

If this was DB Cowboy, it wouldn't have surprised me, but I was taken off guard and wasn't expecting this. LOL

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

As above - Cr@p ingested
So below - Cr@p released

Are ya' trying to tell us secret poo messages?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Dreams are not real.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Yes, in hindsight (no pun intended), not thinking about wiping seems odd.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Ok, maybe actual would be more accurate than real.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Purpapengus

Well, the "secret" is out now, I guess.
edit on 2020-1-2 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I heard that if you poop in your dreams, you poop for real...

new topics

top topics

join