It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society of Crop Circle Makers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Scandal and Shock, a Circlemaker speaks! Getting down to what is really going on, and telling us of the strange anomalies and beings that circlemakers encounter, Matthew Williams gives an entertaining and extremely informative lecture on the Cropcircles, who makes them and what do they see.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

Heres the video

10 minutes in, ten minutes!!, and nothing. Zilch, zero, nada.

Skip the first 10 minutes for sure
edit on 27/12/19 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If this is true.

Truth has to fire this salesman.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Indeed. He is an insult to every circle.. crop or no crop.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's just the next step to full disclosure.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Anyone have a link to the video he recorded of the UFO that entered the mother ship ?
He said he had recorded it, it was dark and grainy but he had it

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Jeez. Lot's of salty comments on that YouTube vid. I can understand why, but after listening to what he had to say I have a new perspective on the matter. Like he says, sure, some crop circles may be paranormal/extraterrestrial/etc. in nature, but, and I always believed this, most are man made. That said, the way he explains the intentions of many who make crop circles, the spiritual, even coincidental, and indeed the paranormal aspects, really stuck out. I do believe that we are connected in small and large ways, so to me at least, it's no stretch to believe that crop circles, man made or not, can receive and also give power to and fro the intentions of the creators and believers. No different really to religious/spiritual beliefs.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimjolnir

Wasn’t he the first person to be prosecuted for making a crop circle?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The latter part of the talk was very interesting. Thanks for bringing this to ATS.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It goes even deeper than this. Abductees attempting two way conversation with ETs via CCs. Circlemaker Suicides. Governments paying Circlemakers. Secrey Society connection. MIB and UFOs in man made CCs. The list goes on. Mathew Williams has a YT channel to explain questions.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yes Mathew is the only person to be arrested for making a Crop Circle. 16 Police Officers came to his house and turned it upside down. 16 Police for one person with no previous record who made a Geometric Design. Farmers charge people money to go in the fields to look at these Geometric Designs. Circlemakers get nothing. Their designs are better than Masonic Designs. That UFO Mathew saw, he forgot he even saw it 5 minutes later, until a week later. Are UFOs directing people to make Agriglyphs? m.youtube.com...

top topics

join