It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia: The People vs The Authoritarian Democrats

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: dfnj2015

Can you show me a link for a “10,000 round clip” for sale?

Or more accurately, any picture of an actual magazine for a civilian purchasable firearm in excess of 100 rounds?

You are missing the point. The problem with you 2nd Amendment right wing lunatics if there are NO restrictions you will consider okay. Flip this around and you tell me which guns you think should be banned because they have too much fire power, too big of a clip, or too fast of a rate of fire?

You crazies will not compromise at all. All you do is throw mud at Democrats. I'm sick of it. You are people are insane. If military tanks were legal they would be used in bank robberies. If Stinger Missiles were legal hundreds of people would die in jets being shot down.

You tell me what regulations are enough? I"m so sick of this stupid wedge issue that plays the Republicans like a fiddle.

You do know that it is legal to own a tank and a fully automatic machine guns.... it just cost a bunch of money to do so.

Buy one here:

www.milweb.net...

militarymachine.com...

www.cnbc.com...

Or buy yourself a fully automatic machine gun:

otbfirearms.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Can you show me a link for a “10,000 round clip” for sale?

Or more accurately, any picture of an actual magazine for a civilian purchasable firearm in excess of 100 rounds?

You are missing the point. The problem with you 2nd Amendment right wing lunatics if there are NO restrictions you will consider okay. Flip this around and you tell me which guns you think should be banned because they have too much fire power, too big of a clip, or too fast of a rate of fire?

You crazies will not compromise at all. All you do is throw mud at Democrats. I'm sick of it. You are people are insane. If military tanks were legal they would be used in bank robberies. If Stinger Missiles were legal hundreds of people would die in jets being shot down.

You tell me what regulations are enough? I"m so sick of this stupid wedge issue that plays the Republicans like a fiddle.

Umm ok. First of all weapons such as MISSILES and artillery are not man portable for the most part.(the ones big enough to be a threat to armored vehicles) the 2nd amendment covers weapons that MIlitia can carry easily.

Second there is a weapons ban on fully automatic weapons since 1918 if i remember correctly. There was a compromise we as americans made because mobsters were using them alot.
Anything unable to be easily carried by militia on foot is not covered.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah thats you have to get the government to approve you for anything they deem above level 2 weapons.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Please educate yourself on the difference between a clip and a magazine

7esl.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

First, I am not you son! I doubt if your old enough to even have a daughter my age. More than likely, i should be calling you son!!
And, yes they do!! I ain't saying that you dont have the right to protect yourself, but i imagine if you had a gang of armed hoodlums raising hell in your neck of the woods you wouldn't think twice about expecting the cops to respond when you called asking for help!!

LOL ! The Cops ? You Jest........... Guess you ain't Hip Enough to Know Better SON..........

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Okay, whatever you say, kiddo!!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here I am the future felon.
Been nice knowing everyone.
I always thought I'd be around to see the SHTF.
Was really expecting China or the UN though, not the National Guard.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yes. When it saves your life and those you love I assure you, you will have a full change of heart.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is a joke. The National Guard has no ability to get involved. These Soldiers work one weekend a month and the State does not have the budget to keep them employed that long confiscating weapons. It's beyond stupid. I say again, it's functionally retarded to think the National Guard is digging in this situation. They don't have the manpower or the funding. Even if they volunteered still impossible. Not enough of them.

Are people really this dumb to think this is possible. I guess they actually are this dumb because no National Guard Soldier is going in attics and crawl spaces looking for guns. Jesus Christ! Think for a minute.

edit on 27-12-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No what you did was use a false equivalency argument and a bit of emotional plea to make an ignorant argument which was not at all grounded in fact that I called you out on and couldn't refute. Then you tried to cover your ass pointing back to the BS you said which had no bearing in the first place. Thats what you did...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

You mean to say 8,000 Virginia NG members are not going to be able to disarm 2,000,000 or so Virginia gun owners despite what the Virginia State House Representative that was born in (and no I am not making this up) Nuremberg, Germany said the Governor was gonna do?

Oh and he was hospitalized for a blood clot this week so might have been a little oxygen loss to the brain there.
edit on 27-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

National Guard members will forcefully disarm their own relatives?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are some in the Virginia government that think that they will. Coincidentally it is the same ones that think that laws that run counter to both the Virginia State Constitution and US Constitution are okay because...reasons...feelings?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Huh?? No, no, no.. you misunderstand.. we are gonna rent NY's national guard.. ain't no one gonna notice that 50% hike in state income tax that will be used to pay for them.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wow..talk about being caught between a rock and wall!

I'm sure it's been mentioned that most gun crimes are committed by poor people who own their gun illegally? Confiscation will increase crimes committed by the illegal gun owners, who will have less fear of being shot by a homeowner.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
I'm late to the thread, so thankyou for the up-to-date status.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wow..talk about being caught between a rock and wall!

I'm sure it's been mentioned that most gun crimes are committed by poor people who own their gun illegally? Confiscation will increase crimes committed by the illegal gun owners, who will have less fear of being shot by a homeowner.

That's what the fascists would like so they could impose even MORE authoritarian government control.

So you'll be safer.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The guns being used by the poor criminals arent covered by the newest gun regulations, are they.. and, I doubt if any of the guns I hear being shot off around here are either.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Lol.. I do hope you are being sarcastic because I was being far from serious with that...
A few of the posts kind of set me off.. I figure since no one is really taking me serious anyways.. I might as well dive into the insanity...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh that. Easy fix. You keep your guns, make the burglar throw his down to surrender. Take his gun and shoot him with it. Go hide yours before calling the police to pick up the body. Tell the police you scared him and he tossed the gun at you. You caught it but it somehow went off and killed him on accident.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join