It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney characters say tourists inappropriately touched them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Have you ever been patted on the head by a granny, so hard that your neck almost broke? Me either.

This is more about that part. But if you read the full story, you'll see that no charges were pressed. I think there was some exaggeration going on. Has anyone ever honked your boob three times during a hug?

Patting head hard with heavy head gear may cause strain. It's easily possible that one could be groped very fast when hugging.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Why is this in the political mud pit? Is everything left vs right today? Sheesh

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I honestly have no way of knowing either beyond what I do know about our mascot. It just seemed the only plausible way you could get injured because someone pats the head of the outfit.

Especially a grandma. Every grandma I know is super sweet... I feel like they give acknowledging touches more than taps.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
So if I got a job as a Disney character they'll pay me to get groped? Sign me up!

Joe Biden will be one of your regular customers. You'll get extra pay if you are one of the Disney characters with long hair.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
It's easily possible that one could be groped very fast when hugging.

Stop slipping me the tongue when you're kissing me goodbye!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Yep, just grab mini from behind and sniff her ears and you are good to according to Joe....lol

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Or now they DO know how to deal with it..I dunno about you, but I consider sexual assault not on, even if it is someone in a costume.. not something to just shrug off.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
LOL, these employees probably didn’t read the fine print before getting hired. If they don’t like their jobs they should just look for another one. reply to: LSU2018

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
eply to: JHumm

edit on 29-12-2019 by canIchangemyusername because: wrong person to reply to

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Those costumes are not easy to wear, I believe this takes place. People can be perverted and do some inappropriate things. Interact with people in a mass public setting and you’re asking for abuse.

.a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I honestly have no way of knowing either beyond what I do know about our mascot. It just seemed the only plausible way you could get injured because someone pats the head of the outfit.

Especially a grandma. Every grandma I know is super sweet... I feel like they give acknowledging touches more than taps.

Notice that all the perpetrators are 60+. Only the grandma wasn't identified by age but I'll assume she's 60+ too. Could it be that they don't mind getting groped by younger people and only reporting the old ones?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join