It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Stone Circles.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Havent read the book. Dont read books. Does anybody know which Stone Circle he became Psychic from? Does anybody know of the connection between FM and Stone Circles?

www.youtube.com...

This is Thornborough Henge. According to Science its 1000 YRS older than the Giza Pyramids, with the exact same Star Map measurement of Orions Belt.

www.ancient-origins.net...
edit on 27-12-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

Pretty interesting. I didn't know about these stones and thank you for posting it.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is Silbury Hill. The Geophysics shows it is a Pyramid underneath. The TV tells you it is a pointless hill made by cavemen. And yes, I know Manley Hall claims everything is secret because of some Atlantis catastrophe deal.

worldhistory.us...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791
Silbury Hill is said to be a copy of a similar more natural hill a short distance away. From two ancient pathways Silbury and the other hill look almost identical beside longer hills as images of the giant in the landscape. It's a common theme from times when people walked everywhere and paid attention to their surroundings. Here's a well known one.

goddess-pages.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
Does anybody know of the connection between FM and Stone Circles?

There's zero connection.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ha Ha. From past experience, the exact opposite of what you say is false is true. I can therefore confirm that FM and Stone Circles are 100% related.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Maria Wheatley (She's a relative of Dennis Wheatley, who wrote The Devil Rides Out and To The Devil a Daughter, who interviewed Crowley), she's seem the Geophys of Silbury Hill. Its a Zigurat under the soil. It appears areas such as Stonehenge and Sibury are Unique viewing platforms for Astronomy/Astrology that the Giza Plateau Pyramids were measured from. Thornborogh Henge is covered in Crystals under the soil. There were Cone Headed skulls found at Stone Henge. Academic Archaeology claims are clearly completely wrong. The Governments have provided no evidence the Classification of Information is the correct proceedure. If they did, I wouldn't be writing this post. m.youtube.com...
edit on 28-12-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

(post by PAUL35791 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Ha Ha. From past experience, the exact opposite of what you say is false is true. I can therefore confirm that FM and Stone Circles are 100% related.

Ha Ha. From past experience, the exact nature of what you post is nonsense, completely and utterly. I can therefore confirm that PAUL35791 is 100% related to a complete idiot.

How's that? Is my statement as fair and accurate as yours? I should think so, given your history of crap posts and why they are still allowed on this site... O_o

(post by PAUL35791 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Wow, you burned my on that one, Paul. I guess you can tell me where in the degrees or ritual stone circles are discussed using your vast expertise on the subject. Maybe you can even get a bigfoot or two into the conversation to go along with the other made up things you'll toss out there.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I have master masons in my family going back several hundred years, to the best of my knowledge the only connection is that sometimes free masons go to see them as tourist attractions. Nothing more.

Most things connecting freemasonary to the supernatural were made up for books or tv shows.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'd have to agree. It was just yesterday he said you were a smart and thoughtful poster.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Stone Circles are not mentioned in any Degrees.

Wow, you finally posted something correct. Have a cookie, you earned it.

(post by noonebutme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wow, you finally posted something correct. Have a cookie, you earned it.

What about the belt of Orion.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
What about the belt of Orion.

What about it?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yes. We know the Cardinal points, the Earths movement and Celestial bodies are important in UK FM ritual. The Mastermason Ritual in a Coffin, being born again, is linked to Venus, although they now use a green light bulb instead. Celestial objects and Constellations are used in Tracing Boards. A Lodge entrance should face SW, the same as a Bee Hive. Not that anyone here would know any of this. Class dismissed.
edit on 31-12-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join