It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid renters!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I live in an apartment and can’t get over how rude and inconsiderate most renters are. They have no respect for the property or other tenants. They leave their suites in disarray and cause noise constantly. Makes me wish I wAs rich so I could get a house.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GiftFromGod

I don't know how old you are GFG. Don't let it get to you. I was 56 before I could buy a place for me and the family.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I had a dude comllain about the pool water being low. For real...he thought i should keep the pool toplped up. After all the BS i think i made 2% tops.

My cuz runs about 50 or so...in Easterm Ky no less. 99% are on welfare. I told him he should write a book...no kidding the neighbors called him about a smell in one of his properties. He had to break in and there were 15dogs, lots of cats.....and.....a giant tortise. Turns out the tennants left for a month and decidedto put anough food down for what they might need. The smell. That smell. That poo smell. In the morning....i hate the smell of poo in the morning.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Okay here is my mantra: if they bring pets or smoke they lose their deposits, is a no smoking no pet lease. I do not supply a regrigerator or washer and dryer. I do not want to repair, clean, or replace it. I always buy used stuff to replace what ever else they damage. Like the dish washer. If they break it, I get a new dish washer. They get mine. I ask that they clean carpets before leaving. If they don't pay rent on time by the 5th I start the eviction process, I don't want to mess around with irresponsible people. I am firm on that. I have also pushed in for rent signs and for sale signs st the same time as soon as I know they are moving out. I raise the rent when the taxes increase, insurance increases, and repairs happen. The city has a rental house owner extortion tax fee. The renters are supposed to fix any repair under $150 themselves, it's in the lease. I drive by once a month and look at the property. It's a business not a charity, I cannot subsidize someone else's life style. I started out being nice 15 years ago, they just take advantage. Think of your wallet first. I sued a lady for $7,000 in damages and won, but never got to collect because the sheriff downtown couldn't or wouldn't put her on a repayment plan. Claimed as loss on taxes. Ruined her credit history. In this state they don't garnish wages. I I am supper picky about who I rent to, they must prove they make a certain amount so they can actually afford to pay rent. Look at w2 forms. Look at how clean they keep their car. Best of luck! Hope this helps you. I will sell the property when I can not physically or mentally deal with it anymore.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: frugal

You make them pay for repairs under $150.00? That's illegal where I'm at.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I rent to single fathers exclusively. Best renters if not the best people you'll ever meet. 500 a month in a 1200 market but they keep the place spotless and even do most of their own repairs instead of calling and bitching over a dripping faucet, plus they save a ton on utilities since I know how to set a home up to be energy efficient, and also get to test my experiential cooking recipes there...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join