It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM, intel community and Dems spent three years pushing Russia propaganda, now accuse others

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, we should not.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

No, we should not.

But we do.

All the time.

I just find it funny that there are those in the US who see any interference in our elections as an act of war and with urine-soaked underwear stand in Congress and demand that we do something but knowing full well that we do the exact same thing to other countries.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
And there should be consequences for those that do this in our government.

But we do. All the time.

Even now under trump?

Do you think our government should do these things?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And there should be consequences for those that do this in our government.

But we do. All the time.

Even now under trump?

Do you think our government should do these things?

No. It's a totally dick move.

But departments of state have been doing it forever.

Palace intrigue is what they used to call it.

I can imagine the first cavemen having an election and Gerg from the next tribe throwing Woolly Mammoth poop at the other tribes nominee.

The media has ginned up this idea that Russia meddling in our election is a new thing and has never happened before.

All countries try to screw with all other countries elections in order to benefit the countries that do the meddling.

The real funny thing is that Hillary (Queen of Projectile Diarrhea ) was doing it as Sec of State for the Obama administration.

Hell, what do you think "Radio Free America" is? It used to be played in Cuba, Soviet Union etc.

You're angry and upset because of social engineering because you've been told to be angry and upset over this.

This whole thing (to politicians) is as normal as raping an intern to them. It just comes naturally.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
The fact that they tried it is enough.

If even one american was deceived and voted based on that deception is more than enough to want something done about it.

Really? You want to go to war because one or more Americans are stoopid?

Or, if not war, what exactly do you expect to be done? Whack their pee-pee?

You really think russian propaganda didn't deceive even one american?

No, I really think I don't care if some stoopid people allowed their vote to be incluenced by some random Facebook ad, or Youtube video.

You might have been deceived yourself but don't know it. You wouldn't think you have but how could you really know?

Because I'm not stoopid?

I think our democratic process is important enough to air on the side of caution and get this taken care of.

The only problem is, there is no way to 'take care of it' that allows our country to survive as a free Constitutional Republic.

The entirce concept of freedom means you have to allow people the freedom to be stoopid.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Who said anything about war?

You really think the only answer to this is war?

Also your saying that any country that messes with us we do nothing about that because it might mean war? Just let them do whatever they wish to us?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You really think the only answer to this is war?

So, again - if not war, what do you expect we should do about it? Whack their pee-pees?

Also your saying that any country that messes with us we do nothing about that because it might mean war? Just let them do whatever they wish to us?

Nothing I said could be remotely construed as suggesting I think trhey should be able to do 'whatever they wish' to us.

I just don't see buying/placing some fqacebook ads as anything to fret over.

Call me when y9ou have proof the Russians are hacking into our voting machines and changing votes en masse.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Ignore it if you want.
It's your choice.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ignore it if you want.
It's your choice.

Ignore what? A bunch of stupid Facebook ads you think are 'meddling in our elections'?

Yes, I'll happily ignore them... thanks...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join