It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science blogs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I’m looking for a blog that covers futuristic technologies and sciences. I already watch Isaac Arthur; but I want something I can read. The blog should be amateurish (like on Wordpress or Blogspot) and updates frequently and be ongoing as of December 2019.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxNocerino7

Not reading many blogs but I can recommend the The Titanium Physicists Podcast. Start from Episode 1 and work your way up until you catch up

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nairda

Not reading many blogs but I can recommend the The Titanium Physicists Podcast. Start from Episode 1 and work your way up until you catch up

That looks awesome! Thanks for posting that

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I already watch Isaac Arthur; but I want something I can read.

I know you don't want to hear this, but the first step is to learn the language. It sounds like you are trying to do the same thing many try to do: the equivalent of trying to read "War and Peace" before you know the alphabet.

Science uses the language of physics: math. Without math, you are only getting opinions which may or may not be accurate or even possible.

My advice is to try this site: Khan Academy. It's a free site with videos that teach everything from adding and subtracting to advanced engineering. Since I don't know where you are mathematically, I will suggest you start with the science courses at whatever level you are now and work your way through. When you don't fully understand the math being used, switch to the math classes until you are able to understand.

All the classes are short, sweet videos. There's no time limit, no tests, just learn at your own pace. Unlike blogs, this is real hard math and science, without the cost and time constraints of a University.

Then when you understand the science, you will be able to read those advanced blogs without your eyes rolling around in your head, and more importantly you will be able to tell the difference between "dazzling someone with brilliance" and "baffling someone with BS."

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If you are not super paranoid about THEM knowing your browser history, try...

now.northropgrumman.com...

It is Northrop... you’ve been warned!!

LOL!!! (Kinda...)

top topics

join