It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Lolita Express is still open for business

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
In 2011, Marcinkova founded Aviloop. Aviloop was apparently shut down at East 66th Street Manhattan condominium building owned by Mark Epstein, the brother of deceased pedophile playboy Jeffrey Epstein.

Source: heavy.com...

The private investigator claims that he approached Aviloop’s apparent parent company, Aviatri, as well as Mark Epstein for comment. Soon after, the website and accompanying YouTube channel were both shut down.

This looks pretty suggestive that the Lolita Express is still up and running. I can only imagine how much blackmail is going on with these globalist pedo rings that seem immune from prosecution to me at least.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yeah, if there is anything these days that can bridge our partisan divide its the need to relentless hunt down this kind of human scum with ZERO quarter given.

I'm not surprised mind you. Its always been around and someone was bound to take his place

edit on 12/26/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

More like he was thrown under a bus to distract from it still happening, business as usual for those sick muther#ers.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Somehow this all seems so contrived. I don't think Jeffery with his Mossad and 3 letter connections is really dead. Nothing is as it seems in that world.

observer.com...
edit on 26-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Still controlling it from beyond the grave, so to speak...

Just shows that this is bigger than this one man.. an empire. A sick empire.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There will always be people who do these kind of businesses, and there will always be customers for those businesses.

I doubt if anyone can shut all of them down, doing so will just open up more opportunity for other businesses like that.

But we still need to try to shut them down anyway.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Got another thread going on that bring up this work by Infowars. For those that can handle this rabbit hole, link.

John Kiriakou is an ex CIA agent that was jailed for exposing the CIA's torture program to a journalist. He openly admits that is it CIA operating policy to exploit children to get a source 'on board'. Link

Trump has done a lot of good work in bring these issues up and directing resources onto them. It is a big job and will take time to clean out this swamp. Thanks to Alex Jones and others trying to bring so light to this darkness.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There will always be people who do these kind of businesses, and there will always be customers for those businesses.

I doubt if anyone can shut all of them down, doing so will just open up more opportunity for other businesses like that.

We could start by eliminating the congressional slush fund for sex abuse payoffs.

Unseal every case, as it should be publicly broadcast what those wonderful people are really up to.

Maybe then we would see someone start to go after this kind of garbage.

As long as everyone keeps hiding it, it won't stop.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

originally posted by: rickymouse

We could start by eliminating the congressional slush fund for sex abuse payoffs.

Unseal every case, as it should be publicly broadcast what those wonderful people are really up to.

Maybe then we would see someone start to go after this kind of garbage.

As long as everyone keeps hiding it, it won't stop.

Absolutely agree. Why is that congress is allowed to even have a slush fund. There should be media and Hollywood outrage but there is none. Don't we live in a time where exploitation of women is quickly dealt with?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Rich men and women looking to satisfy those thrills aren't going to stop just because one of them was caught. In fact Epstein getting caught made the thrills even more satisfying for those who didn't get caught.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Just because epstien is dead doesn't mean what he was doing ended. It just means someone else took over.
Epstien was not the start of this. He was just a head on the hydra that has been around throughout all of human history.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Half the politicians would be in prison. Remember, people who want something over other congressmen will set them up so they can use it against them to get the congressman to vote for what they want. Actually, other congressmen use this tactic to gain control over others. You can't slam someone else for inappropriate actions if they have something on you.

We elect the most deceitful people in our areas to represent us in the capital, do you expect them to get better over there.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Somehow this all seems so contrived. I don't think Jeffery with his Mossad and 3 letter connections is really dead. Nothing is as it seems in that world.

observer.com...

I go back to what possible benefit is it to have him still breathing?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We are allowed to Elect officials but we are not allowed to Select officials
a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think Ghislaine Maxwell may be connected to "Lolita Express" crimes?

She's under investigation by the FBI as a person of interest.

Source: www.reuters.com... in-idUSKBN1YV0VB

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The link was broken but I found enough online to easily come to the same conclusion even from just a superficial analysis of this woman.

new topics

top topics

join