It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

II have NEVER!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Haha, I'm really sorry about that one - it won't happen again. Mine is like that every day of her life with very little exception. I've never met anyone quite like her in my 34 years.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You need a safe space lmao

sounds like you also talk a lot about stuff that you don't like, like when people complain too much and stuff and get called snowflakes because of that

you're grumpy too dude, it's just that your grumpy style looks cool in your eyes and hers is not cool because you are the receiving end! lmao!

ATS is kind of a safe space, like those rooms in high school where you can go hide and cry lmao

safe spaces for everyone!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Indeed if shes his wife it only makes it all the more offensive.

No it doesn't. I am not offended in the least. Dare I say, why I may just not give a #.

Shes his wife. I don't see what business it is of anybody else.

Though its nice for him to share the vile evilness nature that is that most vile and willy of creatures known as women. Also makes for a dam good rant.

Or maybe I'm just a funking with you guy. Get on with your day.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

If she was my missus she be spoken to real quick and if that failed shown the door as clearly - SHE HAS NO LOVE TO EXPRESS.

And you had to type all that #, and in all CAPS no less. Must make it important.

However your way of looking at it is incorrect. The correct way to look at it is this. Somebody has to deal with that madness, and it sure as hell is not going to be me, or you there guy. I nominate the OP, let him grumble and complain and bitch once in a while.

Makes for good entertainment.

Now if that does not communicate through. I could rewrite it in all CAPS.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
Or he can try and mix it up a bit, you know add some spice into it once in a while. Something along the lines of.

Candy, booze, flowers, sex then dinner. The combinations are literately endless.

Or not really, maybe about a dozen or so. But...Whatever you know.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: mamabeth
Or he can try and mix it up a bit, you know add some spice into it once in a while.

Funny you should mention spice. FCD put up a recommendation some posts back to use 'cinnamon'. He reckons it's great to use in cooking to get interest from his intended recipient. I admit trying it but I didn't get the 'action' he described it delivers.

Try cinnamon again FCD. If it worked as you recommended in your situation back then well it might do you a favor in this circumstance.

My thoughts,

Bally

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Oh ya. Sounds good to me, sugar, and spice and everything nice, with a bit of cinnamon added in for flavor. And just a few dashes of horse tranquilizers mixed in that there recipe, just in case. I wonder how much it would cost for a bag of horse tranquilizers? Cant be that expensive right?

You know, just to make things run smoothly, if necessary. And just in case the beast comes out again. Give her some cinnamon flavored brownies with the special ingredient recipe next time there OP brah. Your idea bally001 may have some merit.

Everybody loves brownies, wish somebody made me some brownies.
edit on 1amWednesdayam012020f3amWed, 01 Jan 2020 01:08:46 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join