It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

II have NEVER!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Pics of what???

Cabinets littered across the parking lot???

Pissed off Uber customers???

What???

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
FCD, I dare say you vented again.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
my wife sort of went through that when she hit the menopause even here brother asked me what was wrong with her i told him shes a f-=-ng nut lol now she's ok if she starts on me now which is very rare i tell her to piss off and bother someone else then ignore her for a while seems to work so hang in there

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydiskawesome rant mate hope you feel better

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

FCD I respect you and I feel for you, but you should know that if you post a rant on a public forum you're going to get the peanut gallery and all that comes with it.

I do sincerely hope things will get better, and I'm sure they will. I don't know what the relationship is. It could have been a daughter or whatever, because that's beside the point.

I know my situation with an ex-wife doesn't in any means correlate with whatever you are or were going through, and I didn't intend to imply that it did. My apologies. I wish the best for you.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I feel for you, but you should know that if you post a rant on a public forum you're going to get the peanut gallery and all that comes with it.

"Peanut Gallery!!!!"

I represent that remark!

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Op ends his rant with "flame on" then complains when he gets flamed.
🤣

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I throw peanuts and popcorn.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I hear a lot of folks these days are intolerant of or allergic to peanuts. It's too bad "Sunflower Seed Gallery" doesn't roll off the tongue as gracefully.

Hope all the wiseguys around here carry EpiPens...

edit on 12/28/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I love me some peanuts and popcorn washed down with a couple of amber fluids. I don't mind being in the gallery.

Bally

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The best option is silence. I never react when my missus goes full psychopath, eventually they tend to calm down and reflect. Then you get a no questions asked day out at the pub with the boys because of the guilt.

Sometimes i actually enjoy it when the other half is on a rampage because i know eventually she will calm down and the waterworks will start. That's when you offer a cuddle and pretend to listen to whats so upsetting, doesn't matter if you actually listen, your opinion counts for # anyway, it's all about being there as a punch bag.

edit on 29/12/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I've been reading this forun for over a decade and have never felt compelled to respond to anything - until now. I feel your pain. I'm stuck with children in a toxic relationship with a wretched human being with what i suspect is bpd and high conflict personality. That's my own diagnosis though - I'm no professional. All I know is it's no way to live life, being angry and miserable all the time. I really hope this is just a bad day for you guys and not the entirety of your experience with her. Just remember - calm blue ocean.

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Toeknife
Octuple post, not bad!
You described every woman at some point in her life.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join