It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

II have NEVER!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Had me one of those today too...wife gets the flu while out of town at her moms for the holiday. I say let's stay you're sick and its supposed to dump snow in the mountains in AZ...nope...we just had to go. Then it goes downhill fast with her spiraling into sickness and me hearing a waterfall of complaints. I did though unashamedly remind her as she made me book this hotel room I post from that we could have been in a house with homemade comfort food for free rather than this. Obviously that almost got me murdered, but in a few days I will have another example I can use later about the you should listen to me I know what I'm talking about war lol!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think I know where she is coming from. Years ago a tornado ripped the top half of our roof off of our house. While getting it all repaired we had to live in our downstairs, which wasn't so bad, except for cooking you had to go upstairs to the 100+ degree non air conditioned hell and doing dishes in the hot hell. After awhile it became annoying and then my first dog Cisco the dachshund died. I had a break down and told my husband I couldn't take it anymore, upstairs needed to be completed and our life back to normal. He is the best, he made it happen very quickly though there was still some to be done; we we able to move back to our normal living quarters.

I might would suggest since she says the house is a mess; fix what she thinks the worst mess is then give her some alone time- make yourself disappear for a small time. 🙂

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Geez almost as annoying as the amount of flags this ordinary story is attracting.
Clearly some people are very easily entertained.

Who cares about this ungrateful clearly toxic individual - she needs shock treatment intensely and why anyone would be so insecure as to put up with this feral beast is beyond comprehension.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Awe poor baby...no one drug you in here and I'm pretty sure you know how to find your way out...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
Geez almost as annoying as the amount of flags this ordinary story is attracting.

Who cares about this ungrateful clearly toxic individual - she needs shock treatment intensely and why anyone would be so insecure as to put up with this feral beast is beyond comprehension.

You know, we all have our "moments"; just as you have had one here now as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Indeed.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Theres no "poor baby" here. I don't give a rats.

Just the facts.

3 blind mice.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: Raggedyman

That's like rewarding irrational outrage. After a while it becomes expected.
Need to nip that sh# in the bud.

It's fine to rage and rant of course, everyone has their days but when it's irrational and you're an innocent victim you need to point it out to them. Nicely of course.

But everyone is different.

Well I won’t pretend to be a lady whisperer but
If it’s his significant other then, better to show a little care and compassion with some love than fan the flames
If CD is married I think sometimes it’s better to be the better person than enter a war he can’t win

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

And what moment would that be????????

Oh the tell it how it is moment.

I'll hold onto those moments ta.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Speaking as a woman who has been in that state ... hormones.

It makes no sense. You can't help it. It sucks, and we feel as bad as you do. It just happens no matter what you do.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Fair enough. I don't disagree.

It's still good to let them know afterwards, that is if they don't bring it up first.
Talking is a major part in any relationship.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

And what moment would that be????????

Oh the tell it how it is moment.

I'll hold onto those moments ta.

I think your comment speaks for itself:
"Geez almost as annoying as the amount of flags this ordinary story is attracting.

Who cares about this ungrateful clearly toxic individual - she needs shock treatment intensely and why anyone would be so insecure as to put up with this feral beast is beyond comprehension."

You have managed to insult FCD's wife and other members in the same post. Congrats to you.
As I said, you clearly are having a moment. It's okay though- happy Soon to be New Year.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'd like to say it will get better.

But
It
Wont

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well supposedly she is his wife. Generally that answers it all. But you have a point, going to the point of bat #tiness over a mild inconvenience and because she is to lazy to fix things herself, is beyond selfish.

Yet just another reason why this whole duality of the soul was just a bad idea.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Says you... catnip.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Who cares about this ungrateful clearly toxic individual

you obviously do - you are the most proflific respondant to this thread

but hey - you came up with all that - just based on what the OP told you

hint - try reading a few of the OP threads - certain patterns quickly emerge

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Different people react and can handle different input and responses. There is a reason why the OP is married to whoever he is talking about, and not CthruU. Pretty sure that is a prerequisite whenever women and men get together, much more so then money or sex or whatever else.

Birds of a feather right.

But obviously this is a touchy subject for sure for many people, probably more so then the whole politic thing, you know the many tics sittuation. This seems a whole magnitudes bigger. So much so that you can likely spot it from space. And yet just ads more to the whole reason why they kept men and women in different spots not that long ago, in past civilizations.

Boy oh boy has this the potential to go KABLOUIEEE. But whatever # happens. Pretty sure people will get over it.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sounds like something to do with menopause and all that jazz.

As Ketsuko said, the hormones, man, they just kick us in the ass sometimes and we hate it as much as you do. And we know we make no sense, but that knowledge just enrages us all the more. The rage that these things can supply us with...it's intense! Can make a lady feel like she wants to and has every right to murder a guy with her bare hands, if he breathes too loudly.

Sorry you had a rough time with the wifey today, darlin. I hope it has passed and that she has apologized and made it up you somehow. Hang in there, FCD!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It seems op may have had a " I told you so" moment followed by the timely calm down speach which as we all know works very well, to open the gates of hell.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Clearly you don't understand women.

edit on 27-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join