It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

II have NEVER!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have NEVER dealt with the GRUMPIEST human being in the World!! Oh my GAWD!! This woman is grumpy beyond description!!!!

Nothing is right. Everything is WRONG! ...even the freaking dogs are afraid!!

I even softened up and asked what was wrong. Then I got told EVERYTHING is wrong! The house is a mess, nothing is right...I'm a bastard and I don't listen! If I speak, she says she's going to "shut up...forever". JEEZUS!

I went to pick up cabinets for the kitchen this morning. She said there were (3) cabinets. I said, I thought there were (4) cabinets. I got told in no uncertain terms I was an idiot, and there there "THREE!" cabinets!! DAMMIT!! DUMB-ASS!!

Okay, I'm trying to be nice, so I head out to pick up the cabinets. Guess how many cabinets there were???? There were FOUR cabinets, just like I freaking said!! OOOOOOOOHhhhh BOY...did she get MAD then, when I told her about her mistake!!! JEEZUS!! She's freaking hollering at me in the parking lot! "WTF...do you WANT, DAMMIT?????? Just one MAD little girl!! (Don't know why, but she just woke up that way).

So, I loaded the cabinets in the truck. I WAS going to bring the trailer, but she said "three cabinets", so those would fit in the truck. But NO...FOUR cabinets, and those would NOT fit in the truck. THEN, she starts haranguing me about not bringing the trailer! (after SHE told me not to)!

I was about ready to dump the F#'ing cabinets out in the parking lot and leave her to catch an Uber for the 60 mile ride home! Screw that!

I didn't do any of that. So, I'm driving home (and yes, I did get all the cabinets in the truck)...and she says..."Why are you being so quiet...are you mad?"

LOL...I just kept my mouth shut and drove to the house. She starts making small talk, just to be friends...I'm mute! Screw that!

"What's wrong???", she says. I'm silent.

She can't drive in a car without the radio, and I can't drive with one on. So, the radio was off, just the road sounds.

OOOOOhhh BOY was I mad!!

After we got back, I told her she needs to take a NAP!! She got even madder still. But she did take a nap.

Grumpy damn women! OMG!!!

I'm sorry, but all I did was have a positive mental attitude all freaking day!

Flame ON!

FCD

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Easy sorted, just tell her to calm down, she is overreacting, seems to work for me

Or maybe look in the mirror and whisper the same thing to yourself

I would offer her a foot rub and offered a hot chocolate with a marshmallow on top, not to hot just in case she dumps it on you.
Kill her with kindness

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I was about ready to dump the F#'ing cabinets out in the parking lot and leave her to catch an Uber for the 60 mile ride home! Screw that!
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

And that's where you went wrong!

Love your stories.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Shot in the dark here but I'm guessing there is an underlying issue. More than likely something to do with a thermostat.
edit on 26-12-2019 by JinMI because: Redundant redundancy.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Phantom Rag Syndrome.

Even though it isn’t there anymore, it can still be felt.

# 1057

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That's like rewarding irrational outrage. After a while it becomes expected.
Need to nip that sh# in the bud.

It's fine to rage and rant of course, everyone has their days but when it's irrational and you're an innocent victim you need to point it out to them. Nicely of course.

But everyone is different.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeah whatever.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hormones....of course, once you understand that...which you won't anyway 'cos your not supposed to..since nobody else does, even though they pretend to, you will understand why they/she can fart at whim...while you cannot.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
She needs to come onto ATS and gripe about her problems instead of taking it out on you. You came here and complained about all the headaches of putting in the faucet over the stove, she needs to find a place to unload instead of in your FACE.

She is a woman, she has the inalienable right to take things out on her husband. That is the rule of life, you probably knew that before you got married.. If you challenge your wife, you lose...one way or the other, there is no way to win overall.

Been married a long time. If you have ever read the bible, there is a two thousand five hundred year old phrase in it. " Better to dwell in the wilderness, Than with a contentious and angry woman" Nothing ever changes.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There are still monthly mood swings even when the plumbing has been removed.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
IS this how MGTOW starts?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Have you considered killing her?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Just take consolation in the fact that at the end of the day, when everything is right again (you assume)...

You're still wrong about everything about today and she will remind you of that 14 years from now.

When you don't remember it anymore.

You're got brains and muscle, we have the memory of an elephant and are unsane.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Last time I remember going into a rage, I found out I was pregnant? Ut oh. As we say in the south, she probably needs some sweet tea.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the story. I thought I was in trouble when she wouldn't tell me why she was upset today. Usually she won't talk to me when she is angry with me, so I naturally assume that it's me she's mad at. But, as likely as I'm right about it being something I did, or didn't do, and no talking is better than getting yelled at, it may be about any number of things that get her upset.

It could be she's upset with her sister or her daughter that she ranted on and on about during the family gathering over Christmas. It could be how her friends or other realtives are treating her, or how we are low on cash from all the traveling in the last two days or it could be about her health problems. I just don't know because she won't talk about it. For me, this is a preferable situation to the one you have described even though it is leading me to some awful possible conclusions.

So your story has made me feel somewhat better about my ole lady, but please don't think that I'm feeling good about your suffering. This just reminds me that things could be much worse, so my problem is smaller to me now. Of course, I hope you figure out what the deal is and reduce the stress down to a reasonable level that makes sense for you both.
edit on 26-12-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I can only assume she was your wife, or relative or some such.

As I know of no other reason why anybody would not just leave her ass there to walk back. But hey...It happens. Thats why in ancient societies pretty much every other society besides modern ones, men and women were kept separate for the most part, they even had different languages or language etiquette for both sexes.

For all intensive purposes men and women may as well be two different species.

Some of us more then others. Believe you me, I know.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

hell 50 years ago you could move 10 miles away and never see them again.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wait until she ask for Chapstick , then hand her a glue stick .

Problem solved . 😎

Edit;

Nothing I could say would help your predicament .

So I just figured I’d try to give you a laugh .
edit on 26-12-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

How old is the missus?

Might she be hitting perimenopause? It hits most women around their mid 40s but women in my family start with it in their 30s. If that's what it is may I suggest helping her develop an addiction to wine and that rather than rubbing it in when you are right just to nod your head in agreement and avoid eye contact? It will make life easier for you. Good news is it usually lasts less than 10 years in most cases. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
I know with the advent of modern automobiles, things have gotten way way to close. One day when we reset civilization, may have to go back to the old model, you know the one were men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Was a real and actual factual thing.

Everybody gets there own planet. Or at least back to the Greek or spartan model, were women were kept in a different part of town and you only see each other on holidays, or matting seasons. Either way its quite obvious this current way were doing things, is full of holes and not really working all that well. Definitely way less efficient then older models.

There is some benefits to the way things are now. But cant name them off the top of my head.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join