It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed by DOJ - Sen. JOHN McCAIN Directly Involved in the Spygate Coup Against President Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: visitedbythem
And to think I was once fond of John. He was a bad person

McCain advocated for a strong military, but maybe even that was for personal benefit in some way.

McCain did advocate for greater spending on the military, but he was also a staunch enemy of veterans, consistently fighting against inproved healthcare and benefits for veterans.

I guess he wanted to ensure enough money was left over for the Carlyle Group.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ahhhh So the truth comes out. Makes sense why Trump has had no love for the guy.

Chickens and Roost comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

McCain advocated for a strong military, but maybe even that was for personal benefit in some way.

McCain did advocate for greater spending on the military, but he was also a staunch enemy of veterans, consistently fighting against inproved healthcare and benefits for veterans.

Thats simply not true McCain fought for veterans rights. He's not one of my favorite people but no reason to lie about him. In fact the bill Trump signed was named after him because it was his idea to overhaul the VA.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: dogstar23

Thats simply not true McCain fought for veterans rights. He's not one of my favorite people but no reason to lie about him. In fact the bill Trump signed was named after him because it was his idea to overhaul the VA.

Maybe what he was getting at was that McCain was against privatizing the VA? That's a question, because I don't remember if he was or not. Personally, I'd like to see the VA privatized, with few exceptions. Obviously there are some programs for combat wounded veterans that there's really no civilian analogue. But I hate dealing with the VA, I'd rather they just let me see a private doctor and the VA pay for it. Even after the newest bill, the MISSION Act, they still # with me pretty extensively if I want to see a non-VA doctor.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You can't say anything against McCain because he was a vet and a POW.
You can't do anything against Biden or his son because he's running for president.
Brennan openly lied under oath and nothing happened to him.
Comey openly lied and nothing happened to him.
Hillary openly lied and nothing happened to her.

We have a 2-tiered justice system more commonly found in a Banana Republic or the old Soviet system.

Many people believe there are two sets of laws for this country; one for normal people and one for the political elite. This belief is incorrect. There are no laws for the political elite. History has proven this true far too many times to believe otherwise.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The ISIS trucks were sponsored by the Dutch government for a big part, not that you see it in the news a lot. We had questions asked in parliament what happened with the 60 million we gave to "moderate rebels" like Jabhat al-Shamiya but it has been declared secret as far as I recall

"The research shows that the Netherlands, among others, supplied Toyota Hilux and Isuzu D-max pick-up trucks to Syrian rebels. The Netherlands also sent uniforms, satellite telephones, laptops, mattresses, backpacks and cameras."

Dutch: State secret documents reveal that Blok lied about terrorist support

I just want you to know that your post didn't go by the blind side.

At least mine anyway.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: tanstaafl
You only spread the bull# that your "friend" made up.

Puts you in the same class as him. Maybe a little lower.

He was there. First hand knowledge.

What do you have?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Who?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Ahhhh So the truth comes out. Makes sense why Trump has had no love for the guy.

Chickens and Roost comes to mind.

Fyi - John McCain's family is very active in the Ukraine. There was a street named after him there.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
We were in York, Yorkshire, this Last May. The hotel Indigo, was close to Shambles Market, of Harry Potter lore, so our travel agent booked us in it. I picked up a rolled London paper,on a wooden dowel, "The Daily Telegraph", and it had a "now it can be told" itinerary of the Brit agents pushing the Russian Hoax against D.T. Trump. McCain was a "Johnny come lately", in more ways than one. I passed this article along to Drudge, but I was out of the loop, on whether they did anything with it.
Those reporters laid out a blow by blow account of all of the Lords, by name, who propagated and embellished these lies.
Later they became the Steele Dossier. I have a feeling they were building a wall between candidate Trump and the Tory Brexiteers.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

That's was a strange stance for McCain to take, considering he himself was a military veteran.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Thank-you! I'm going to search for the article you reference. Information about how the Dossier was compiled, is hard to come by.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: watchitburn

Blah... blah... blah...

I've heard it all. I've probably heard far more than you -- good, bad and ugly. I never met McCain personally, but I know some peeps who did know McCain personally.

It is what it is.

And doesn't change the fact that McCain did what he had to do. And probably by design. Once the FBI officially stopped accepting information from Steele, they had to find another way to get Steele's crap into the record, and used McCain to do so. If McCain had refused, then no doubt that would have become the headlines:

'MCCAIN HID EVIDENCE OF TRUMP-RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!"

And, I repeat, if McCain had been passing along evidence against Biden -- or Pelosi, or Obama, or the Podestas, etc. -- then no one would be crying about it. No one would be talking trash. McCain would suddenly be a hero again and all his past transgressions forgiven and forgotten.

If anyone really cared about the truth, they'd be digging deep on the aide who got McCain involved and passed the information to Buzzfeed. Why is everyone ignoring him? Why is he getting a free pass? Why is he being protected???

The truth lies with David Kramer. Unfortunately, it seems that McCain-Derangement-Syndrome is ruling the day...

Oh my God. Quoting in full to retain all of it. Your defense of the man is essentially "he was blackmailed." A person with a public persona at no point had the opportunity to publicly say 'this is wrong.' You're saying he was 'forced' to supply to the FBI information of a source that that been previously been discredited. He was forced to back it with his own name. Come the hell on. This argument reeks of desperation. A man who knows he's going to die doesn't lie anymore. They're called deathbed confessions. This man continued to lie because he still had something to gain. Whether it be family concerns or otherwise, he who shall not be named had reasons to keep up the charade.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Oh my God. Quoting in full to retain all of it.

How special! And I returned the favor just for you

Your defense of the man is essentially "he was blackmailed."

Defend what exactly? Turning information brought to his attention over to the proper authorities? Is it McCain's fault that the proper authorities were/are corrupt as sin? I did not and have not "defended" anything. McCain did nothing wrong. It just is what it is.

More to the point, what exactly are you condemning... and in the process, defending? Because it sure as hell seems to me that you think McCain should have been part of a criminal coverup to protect your tin god from real or imagined sins. That dossier was shopped around by the same person who put McCain in that position. And that same person is still stirring the pot.

And you're being intellectually dishonest in the process. You know damn well that McCain was knowingly and deliberately put in that position in order for the corrupt critters to make public the information they already had. You know damn well that McCain isn't the problem... he's dead. But the corrupt critters who put him in that position are still criminally corrupt and continuing their corrupt crimes.

A person with a public persona at no point had the opportunity to publicly say 'this is wrong.'

What exactly is "wrong"? Seriously. What was McCain supposed to say was "wrong"? Is McCain supposed to have investigated all the claims in the dossier personally? Is that McCain's job?

And tell me... what if the dossier was about Biden or Obama? Would you still think it was "wrong" for McCain -- or anyone -- to turn it over to the proper authorities? Do you think it was "wrong" for Trump to demand an investigation of Biden's alleged wrongdoing in Ukraine? If Trump had information of wrongdoing, should Trump have covered it up?

You're saying he was 'forced' to supply to the FBI information of a source that that been previously been discredited.

Please. I never said he was "forced" to do anything. I said -- and I quote myself:

And doesn't change the fact that McCain did what he had to do. And probably by design. Once the FBI officially stopped accepting information from Steele, they had to find another way to get Steele's crap into the record, and used McCain to do so. If McCain had refused, then no doubt that would have become the headlines: 'MCCAIN HID EVIDENCE OF TRUMP-RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!"

McCain was put between a rock and a hard place BY DESIGN. McCain had no good choices BY DESIGN. McCain did what he had to do BY DESIGN.

Do you even know who those persons were? Do you even care? Do you even understand that THEY are still a problem??? Or have you let the McDS get in the way of the facts and truth?

He was forced to back it with his own name.

What the hell are you even talking about? McCain passed it to the proper authorities. McCain didn't claim the research as his own. McCain didn't claim personal knowledge. McCain did not vouch for the information in any way, shape or form.

McCain owned his own actions. McCain outright told us that he turned the information over, and was man enough to state that he would do it again. I can respect that. I cannot respect those who demand he lie and deceive.

Come the hell on. This argument reeks of desperation.

LOL!!! Indeed, the desperation is thick... "McCain's evil because he didn't lie for my tin god! Woe is me!!!"

A man who knows he's going to die doesn't lie anymore. They're called deathbed confessions. This man continued to lie because he still had something to gain. Whether it be family concerns or otherwise, he who shall not be named had reasons to keep up the charade.

Do tell... what did McCain lie about on his deathbed? What charade? Come on... I'm sure Q has given you all the relevant talking points. Quick quick like a bunny go refresh your memory... I'll wait.

But the only lies I'm seeing here are the lies of omission that YOU want untold.

Good to know though -- so mucho thanks!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

There are outfits which peruse Newspapers to mine these bylines. They are called "Clipping Services". Now, why didn't Mueller or Horowitz who both spent tens of millions of our tax dollars, simply sign on to one or more of these "clipping services"???? In a way, Drudge is sort of a clipping agent, but since I was rapidly moving between York, and Edinburgh, I don't have a clue if Matt did anything with that tip I mailed him about the Daily Telegraph article in May. If you can find an archive of that paper's articles for May 2019, you will get to read the article in detail. A lot more has come out since last Spring, about the Steele Dossier, so you can handicap that reporter's work, and maybe bring it to this forum.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Now I know why democrats pretended to be the American loving patriots when Trump trashed McCain.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I wasn't. I didn't even vote for the dude in 2008. I felt guilty because obama won, but my vote wouldn't have mattered anyways since McCain won La.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I've been thinking a lot about your reply here, been doing some reading, and I don't think our views are particularly disparate. So here's what happened:

McCain got these salacious documents from somewhere, asked a staffer to look into it. Now, that staffer interviewed the source of the documents, Steele, and managed to convince him that he wouldn't leak his sources or methods to the press. This turned out to be a lie. Now, Steele had been previously dismissed by the FBI for having shopped these documents to the press, Buzzfeed and Yahoo News specifically, but McCain continued to feed this 'intelligence' to the FBI as a proxy. Meanwhile, the staffer leaked the details of these conversations with news outlets, seemingly adding credence to them. Now, if McCain's staffer betrayed him, I'll allow it. The guy had brain cancer, after all, though reports may vary. I'm willing to believe he had brain cancer. Does that make him an authoritative source for intelligence assessments which would end up being submitted to to the ONLY ex parte court of the land in support of a broad, sweeping warrant, the spoils of which consistently returned exculpatory facts?

Maybe McCain wasn't evil. Maybe he just had a brain sickness. In that case, it was the rot occurring in the IC that manipulated him into putting his name behind Russian disinformation. Because that's what this turned out to be. McCain passed Russian disinformation, with the intent of disrupting our electoral process, to the FBI, allowing that ROT to continue to undermine our free and fair elections, using the media and the EXTRAORDINARY powers of the FISC. So to McCain, and the like, I say "resign as soon as you get the inkling that your thought processes may be compromised." Best case. Worst case is so much worse.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

You make an excellent point about McCain's brain trauma. We should expect that McCain was not in his right mind at that point -- regardless of whether one thinks he was ever in his "right" mind. We don't know what or how McCain was informed and quite possibly manipulated. McCain hated Russia... it probably wouldn't have been difficult to throw in a few choice words that would be like waving a red flag in front of him. Particularly this David Kramer that introduced McCain to Steele for this purpose.

Thank you. You've given me something to think about...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Now I know why democrats pretended to be the American loving patriots when Trump trashed McCain.

Well, to be fair. McCain was trash. Should have been buried along with the rest at the dump. I'd like to be buried with honors but I can't. I'm not the traitor kind.

My regards,

Bally

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join