It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed by DOJ - Sen. JOHN McCAIN Directly Involved in the Spygate Coup Against President Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Mind stimulation game? Could have been part of McCain's therapy.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: carewemust
I think it was on the view but I'm not sure , John McCain's daughter stated they could only kill my Father once . Two other people have said something similar . If this has all been debunked than I am sorry .

You have excellent mental re-call skills, 10uoutlaw!

Here is what Meghan McCain said on The View, reacting to President Trump killing her father (John McCain) in the "Kingsman" parody video, October 2019.

As for her father’s including in the clip, McCain noted wrly,

You can’t kill him again, but whatever.”
Source: people.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You can't say anything against McCain because he was a vet and a POW.
You can't do anything against Biden or his son because he's running for president.
Brennan openly lied under oath and nothing happened to him.
Comey openly lied and nothing happened to him.
Hillary openly lied and nothing happened to her.

We have a 2-tiered justice system more commonly found in a Banana Republic or the old Soviet system.

F mccain and his s and l looting ass
He is a blight upon our nation
I hope to relieve myself upon his final resting place while singing Barbara ann

Wait until you get to Heaven. Then give him a piece of your mind.

Ummm. Neither of us will be going to heaven. I'll give him a piece of my mind when I get to the other place. Maybe not though, he will probably be my boss.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You can't do anything against Biden or his son because he's running for president.

We have a 2-tiered justice system more commonly found in a Banana Republic or the old Soviet system.

F mccain and his s and l looting ass
He is a blight upon our nation
I hope to relieve myself upon his final resting place while singing Barbara ann

Wait until you get to Heaven. Then give him a piece of your mind.

Ummm. Neither of us will be going to heaven. I'll give him a piece of my mind when I get to the other place. Maybe not though, he will probably be my boss.

Come now... I've been reading your posts for a long time. You know there's no after-life "Hell" for human beings.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Maybe..You would think helping create ISIS would be enough though. I still want to know why they had so many Toyota Trucks!! It's almost like we helped them or something....My little mind can't figure it out.

Wait..yes I can, Zero needed an enemy..so he made one up.

I can't believe how calm those soon to be headed men we're........

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
How many investigations saying there was no coup attempt do you need before you get it?
Just wondering if this is going to be another Benghazi or E Mail server thingy.

Another one of your no stars at at all posts. But on topic what do you think about what the DOJ is saying? That Mccain supplied 5 different reports from Steele? Are these lies or it just doesn't matter to you? I saw Comey in an interview a week or two ago where he said he was wrong. His admittance was telling and made me wonder if he saw what was coming down the pike and was trying to get ahead of it. You ask how many investigations do you need saying there is no coup attempt. Refresh my memory, how many of those has there been? Has it been looked into as much as Russia? Don't you yourself still say Russia swayed the election despite the fact no evidence of that has ever been presented?

I know you like to answer posts with only one and two lines, but can you make an exception and answer my questions? Pretty please? It is the holidays and I'm hoping in the spirit of giving you will enlightened me with more than one of your blanket replies that answers nothing. Happy Holidays!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
why is this omitted from the op

It is not clear whether McCain knew at the time that Steele had previously been terminated as an FBI source

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Likely because that would mean his connections wouldn't come out. I think Graham is somewhere in the middle, but his actions almost always favor those who have the most power. This leads me to believe that he is a pawn of sorts.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The only thing surprising in this thread is that this is supposedly a revelation.

FFS people we already knew this. It was a dead giveaway when Mc Cain wrote about it in his book. Did you all forget or is this really the first time you have heard about it? Even At the end of the article from the OP it states this isn't a new revelation.

It all seemed "too strange a scenario to believe" at first, he wrote, but the six-term senator felt that "even a remote risk that the President of the United States might be vulnerable to Russian extortion had to be investigated."

After further discussion, the group agreed to send Kramer to London to meet Steele. When Kramer returned from the meeting and told McCain that Steele seemed to be a reputable source, the Republican senator agreed to receive a copy of the dossier.

"The allegations were disturbing, but I had no idea which if any were true," McCain said. "I could not independently verify any of it, and so I did what any American who cares about our nation's security should have done. I put the dossier in my office safe, called the office of the director of the FBI, Jim Comey, and asked for ameeting."

McCain ultimately turned the dossier over to Comey in a meeting on December 9, 2016 that he said lasted about 10 minutes.

"I did what duty demanded I do," McCain wrote, adding that anyone who disagrees with his decision can "go to hell."

John McCain described how he received the Steele dossier that contains the most salacious allegations about Trump and Russia

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It is not clear whether McCain knew at the time that Steele had previously been terminated as an FBI source

The same reason the article omits that the report was originally funded by conservatives.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: odzeandennz

The same reason the article omits that the report was originally funded by conservatives.

No it wasn't. The original FusionGPS "customer(s)" were not funding a "dossier" !! 😎

They were gathering any available intel on what FushionGPS may have "known" "at the time" 😎

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That’s been said repeatedly.

Personally I’m not giving up until the conclusion of the Durham and the Hillary Clinton email and Clinton foundation investigation still ongoing by Huber .
edit on 27-12-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It's too bad John McCain couldn't "stick around" for the big round-up that's coming.

Cooperating former NSA Director, Admiral Michael Rogers, is the "Rosetta Stone" for John Durham's Spygate investigation.

Many indictments possible: www.redstate.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin
Don't go there.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When the SPYGATE SCANDAL movie is produced, it will be at least 4 hours long.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

By “ republicans “ he’s referring to the Washington free beacon. So the word Republican is very loosely applied to the dossier funding .

They initially hired Fusion GPS to do opposition research on all Republican candidates in October 2015 .

In April 2016 a attorney for Hillary‘s campaign hired fusion GPS for the same purpose.

In May 2016 the Washington free beacon stopped it’s backing .

Then in June fusion GPS farmed out the task to compile the dossier to Christopher Steele .

When this was brought to light the Democrats did with the Democrats always do.

They denied everything and pointed the finger at the Republicans .

If you can call the Washington free beacon part of the Republican national committee ?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There were several reports/documents personally transferred from Steele to Comey, by John McCain. The Dossier was merely 1 of them. One day we'll know what the others are.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

An excellent chronological depiction of Fusion GPS's "projects". Thank-you!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

By “ republicans “ he’s referring to the Washington free beacon. So the word Republican is very loosely applied to the dossier funding .

I am referring to Washington free beacon and I never said republicans.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
John lost the Presidency and it must of ate at his soul to see Trump win something he was unable to. People like McCain, Hillary, Kerry, Gore who spent their whole lives in politics and they touched the brass ring, but just could not quite get it. I think they all went just a little insane because of it, and now seeing Trump the non-politician just walk in and take the brass ring easy as pie, BOY that must have been rough on them.

Makes sense now how McCain really worked to undermine Trump to include the vote to kill the Republican medicare package.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join