It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed by DOJ - Sen. JOHN McCAIN Directly Involved in the Spygate Coup Against President Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Forgoing the "grace problematic" (why did he die if he actually did). Exploited as a genius and person that could just generate Wealth by the heap loads mentally? Someone bought him.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
McCain already had that brain Tumor when he did that. My father died of a brain Tumor, and for over a year before they discovered it, he had been acting differently. My father was a very rational man and he had been acting irrational for maybe a year and a half before we found out what was wrong. It could be that McCain was having some issues with the Tumor causing irrational thinking, his condition was being exploited by some Democrats that he knew and he could not tell they were using him.

McCain was never the Brightest of people, but I don't think he would have done what he did if he had not had the tumor. Medicines can do that too, but I do not know if he was taking anything. I do not agree with what McCain did, but I can see that he may not have been able to think correctly anymore.

His family lashing out at Trump instead of explaining that John may have been a little messed up is not acceptable either, McCain was a Republican Senator for many years and I believe he would have condemned someone who did what he did ten years earlier.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I do not agree with what McCain did, but I can see that he may not have been able to think correctly anymore.
His family lashing out at Trump instead of explaining that John may have been a little messed up is not acceptable either, McCain was a Republican Senator for many years and I believe he would have condemned someone who did what he did ten years earlier.

His (mcains) office gave the paid for by the DNC (7 million) 'dossier' to the FBI. You are excusing this major treachery to 'having lost ones mind'?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: rickymouse
I do not agree with what McCain did, but I can see that he may not have been able to think correctly anymore.

His (mcains) office gave the paid for by the DNC (7 million) 'dossier' to the FBI. You are excusing this major treachery to 'having lost ones mind'?

I said I understood there could be a mind problem, I never said I agreed with what McCain did. If the Tumor was not effecting his thinking, then I think I condemn his actions. McCain seems to have been having problems for a while, he may have sensed something was wrong and could have actually accepted a bribe to do what he did. We cannot know what really happened and I am sure McCain's family might not have known how a brain Tumor effects someone's thinking. We noticed my dad's behavior changes but did not put two and two together until after he had his brain surgery.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
The Family could have would/of put the kabosh on (real time) 'quotes by Sen. McCain'.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
My whole life I thought highly of the man .

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin
Ut oh. Meghan is not gonna like this being known. And she wondered why Trump didn't like her daddy. Will she allow this to be discussed on The View? Didn't think so.

Fans of "The View" want Meghan McCain fired, and replaced by Ana Navarro.

Forcing Meghan out: www.cheatsheet.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

You can't say anything against McCain because he was a vet and a POW.
You can't do anything against Biden or his son because he's running for president.
Brennan openly lied under oath and nothing happened to him.
Comey openly lied and nothing happened to him.
Hillary openly lied and nothing happened to her.
We have a 2-tiered justice system more commonly found in a Banana Republic or the old Soviet system.

Two-Tiered, meaning the Powerful on one tier, and everyone else on another?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's looking like John McCain's legacy is now down the toilet. Prior to this new revelation, McCain murdering fellow sailors on the aircraft carrier flight deck, was offset by the suffering he endured as a Prisoner of War.

But I think now His negatives out-number his positives, in the minds of those who follow these things. Not that it matters at this point.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You can't do anything against Biden or his son because he's running for president.

We have a 2-tiered justice system more commonly found in a Banana Republic or the old Soviet system.

I can
F mccain and his s and l looting ass
He is a blight upon our nation
I hope to relieve myself upon his final resting place while singing Barbara ann
edit on 26/12/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah, and what a fine record of service songbird had. Only YOU, can prevent USS Forrestal fires.

Governor Kasich says John McCain was executed..."put to death" as he phrased it. Perhaps McCain murdering the Forrestal sailors, combined with "spilling his guts" to the Vietnamese, and participating in the coup against Trump, simply put him first in line? (More to come?)

Veterans say POW McCain "sang like a bird": arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I said this a while back that this would come out.

Your "predictions" track-record has indeed been very admirable, OccamsRazor04. Tell me, do you know if the letters passed out to certain individuals at George H.W. Bush's funeral, referenced John McCain? There's evidence that they did.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

To comment on the OP...
McCain is another 2 time presidential candidate loser that couldn’t stand the fact that Trump won on his 1st go around.
Especially as an outsider.
McCain was a deep state spook RINO that kissed Obama’s ass every chance he could get near him.

Do you think Senator Lindsey Graham knew all about John McCain's actions?

I get the feeling that Graham plans to avoid allowing certain people to testify at the Senate Impeachment trial, because the wrong thread may be pulled...exposing his buddy McCain, and possible Graham himself.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
How many investigations saying there was no coup attempt do you need before you get it?
Just wondering if this is going to be another Benghazi or E Mail server thingy.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

No Name hard at work
edit on 26-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think it was on the view but I'm not sure , John McCain's daughter stated they could only kill my Father once . Two other people have said something similar . If this has all been debunked than I am sorry .

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: StoutBroux
McCain was scum, and Graham is as much an establishment swamp creature as anyone and should not be trusted at all.

Upon being "scolded" by Sean Hannity for not wanting Biden, Schiff, Ciaramella, testifying at the Senate Impeachment trial, Lindsey Graham solemnly swore to the millions of Hannity viewers that he would "get to the bottom of Biden, DNC, Ukraine", with official Senate hearings.

Said he wanted to quickly acquit President Trump and proceed to investigating the real corruption, collusion, and election meddling.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

John McCain's final words to the nation. This reads like he possessed a sound mind.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

F mccain and his s and l looting ass
He is a blight upon our nation
I hope to relieve myself upon his final resting place while singing Barbara ann

Wait until you get to Heaven. Then give him a piece of your mind.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
How many investigations saying there was no coup attempt do you need before you get it?
Just wondering if this is going to be another Benghazi or E Mail server thingy.

If A.G. William Barr says there was no coup attempt against President Trump, I'll believe him.

If Barr says there was a (or is an ongoing) coup attempt, will you believe him?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join