It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Claims He's A Former Area 51 Worker And Piloted A UFO....Yeah, Right!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
“The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space.”

Carl Sagan

Master 'double speak' at his best (coward).

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
“The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space.”
Carl Sagan

So he's basically saying humanity has no value in the universe unless there are others to acknowledge and justify our existence. Thanks, Carl!

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Possibly the most unbelievable ufo/alien story I have ever heard........and I've heard a great many

I got that beat.

edit on 28 12 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
neutron plasma death ray or a bullet the results are the same. Different tech is not always better tech.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't buy this one.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: vethumanbeing
neutron plasma death ray or a bullet the results are the same. Different tech is not always better tech.

Scare factor plays a role.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Totally believable. I mean everyone knows you measure altitude by looking at your odometer.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tc2290
The idea that they'd let him near it after one day of training is preposterous. How long did it take experienced pilots to learn to fly the SR71?

That was my first thought too.. Go to 1000 ft ...yeah sure. If you have no idea how this thing behaves you would go 10 ft just incase such a valueable craft will crash and get lost. And why him...I bet there are some experienced test pilots more qualified to take such a craft out for the first time. No..this story doesn't make any sense. I say it is utter bs.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

My father was the QC Officer for the Davis Monthan AFB Titan ICBMS. I gave him a copy of Phillip Corsos autobiography "The Day After Roswell" for his birthday in 1997. He turned white and said not a word. That book disappeared never to be seen again in that house.

Same thing here somewhat. I gave the book to our ex-military professor during IC training and he took the book and never wanted to talk about it again.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Bob Lazarus has a crazy Intel uncle? Like a Russian doll of bukkake bull#

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

My father was the QC Officer for the Davis Monthan AFB Titan ICBMS. I gave him a copy of Phillip Corsos autobiography "The Day After Roswell" for his birthday in 1997. He turned white and said not a word. That book disappeared never to be seen again in that house.

Same thing here somewhat. I gave the book to our ex-military professor during IC training and he took the book and never wanted to talk about it again.

Thank you for responding; as it is important that people know these persons are impeccable as to reputation. My father was in a position of power; within a 'need to know' authority loop regarding nuke sites and their potential monitoring by 'others'. He knew about the alien intrusion into our airspace. He did not want anyone else to know what he knew.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnodeOrCathode

Bob Lazar is the real deal. You need to do a little more research and start with John Lear. This person is one of the bravest human beings I have ever encountered.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Bob Lazar is the real deal. You need to do a little more research and start with John Lear. This person is one of the bravest human beings I have ever encountered.

You’re more connected/in the know then I am... so I caveat my comments with that.

I heard Lazar give a talk last year in person and found him highly credible. He didn’t elicit many of what I would consider classic tells of a liar, didn’t speculate about things he doesn’t have information on, didn’t say anything super cooky - just laid out what he experienced.

Since I’m just a dude on the Internet, I can say that in my professional career I’ve had a number of roles and responsibilities that require me to read people and understand them quickly - and I was fairly well compensated for my ability to do that well consistently.

While I felt Bob was not the most engaging speaker, nor really all that awe inspiring in person I do find him credible. Take that for what it is - and I have to disclose also that I want to believe and I can’t say conclusively that my desire for bobs story to be true doesn’t jade my opinion.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
C'mon pops... couldn't you come up with something original? He's got all the UFO/alien lore wrapped up in his story. MJ-12, men in black, Area 51, S4, Roswell, alien bodies, alien autopsy, reverse gravity, bay doors at S4, aliens with a big heads, small noses, holes for ears, aluminium foil on the Roswell craft.

The president doesn't fly out to see all this alien stuff, two men do, one completely random, and report it back to him. Hilarious and very logical.

Hopefully he held on to that 3x5 card with the mathematical code for reversing gravity! I guess a little memento given by the fellows at S4 after a visit?

Are there really people foolish enough to believe this garbage?

edit on 5-1-2020 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

While I felt Bob was not the most engaging speaker, nor really all that awe inspiring in person I do find him credible. Take that for what it is - and I have to disclose also that I want to believe and I can’t say conclusively that my desire for bobs story to be true doesn’t jade my opinion.

His description of the element 115 in the mid 90's was a substance that had anti-gravity properties, and powered recovered plasma craft. It was not discovered until 2003. This is called Moscovium. Thank you for your response.
edit on 7-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join