It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Broadcast Corp deleted Trump cameo from Home Alone 2

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
They shudda kept the few seconds of Trump and scrapped the rest of the film.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yes they did, in 2014, for time, like they do for movies of all kinds, to make room for commercials. Even showed it last year. Nobody noticed and/or cared then. Nobody cares now either. If you find yourself getting worked up over declarative generalizations changing your intentions about things, it's probably not the rest of the world's fault, but rather, yours. The first mind that needs to change will always be your own. Good luck OP. Godspeed you to common sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
That's a fairly disgusting act of censorship. I would be ashamed to be Canadian if I lived up there.

You do know that this is a standard TV edit that was made several yeas ago so that they could fit more commercial breaks in, right? And that this edit has been running a couple of times a year every year since before Trump even announced that he was running for president?

It isn't political as it was edited before Trump became political.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

They shudda kept the few seconds of Trump and scrapped the rest of the film.

That was priceless !! I always found it to be a dorky Christmas movie with absolutely no Christmas message. The parents neglectfully leave behind their youngest child who then proceeds to deal out malicious revenge on thieves.

That movie needs to just fade away as part of the past. There are other older movies with far greater Christmas messages.

Just sayin’...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I commented on the OPs youtube channel yesterday about how Trump wasn't singled out.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronald Reagan both had their performances or whole movies pulled when they were in office.

I don't know if it is some regulation or a custom but it has been that way for a long time.

Anyway, whatever group is running that channel deleted my comment. So they are gatekeeping and filtering anything that doesn't agree with their narrative.

That is a good sign that they are just trying to rile up the ignorant masses and are invested in keeping them ignorant.

Maybe they are off for the w/e, I made a few comments(I go too far sometimes), not as polite as here..they are still up..lol
edit on 29-12-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: briantaylor
Yes they did, in 2014, for time, like they do for movies of all kinds, to make room for commercials. Even showed it last year. Nobody noticed and/or cared then. Nobody cares now either. If you find yourself getting worked up over declarative generalizations changing your intentions about things, it's probably not the rest of the world's fault, but rather, yours. The first mind that needs to change will always be your own. Good luck OP. Godspeed you to common sense.

Yeah, the fact that this edit is from 2014, before he ran for office, is really telling. It pretty much clears the network of any claims of bias as they've been running it like this since the time that Trump was popular with the media.

It's usually the liberals who run with a story without first fact checking it. The Conservative media really dropped one on this.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Good.

No more Rose colored glasses.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Knightshadowz

According to the Woodchucks , This IS a FACT in CAN A Duh .............

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join