It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Broadcast Corp deleted Trump cameo from Home Alone 2

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It not real!?!

That cant be true...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
It's true, it's true!!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump isn't supposed to be a businessman any more. He is the President.

🤔.. I don’t know but it would seem that being a good president requires knowledge and skill in trading goods and doing the best you possibly can for your country in that ‘business’ regard. Good lord.. politics is all about “international business”.

Section 1, Article 8 of the Constitution, the emoluments clause, says:

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

Trump Inc has significant income from foreign sources and so the President is flouting the Constitution by not fully divesting from the corporation during the term of his office. He clearly has promoted his hotels and continues to have operational control.

edit on 27/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Trump isn't supposed to be a businessman any more. He is the President.

🤔.. I don’t know but it would seem that being a good president requires knowledge and skill in trading goods and doing the best you possibly can for your country in that ‘business’ regard. Good lord.. politics is all about “international business”.

Section 1, Article 8 of the Constitution, the emoluments clause, says:

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

Trump Inc has significant income from foreign sources and so the President is flouting the Constitution by not fully divesting from the corporation during the term of his office. He clearly has promoted his hotels and continues to have operational control.

I’m not talking about his personal wealth as a businessman and I think you know that. I’m talking about trade talks with other countries on behalf of America and their goods. He seems good at that type of negotiation.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

The VERY FACT that they Did that Speaks WONDERS of Whose SIDE They are ON ...Hint ...(NWO) ...........

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
I guess you haven't read any of the 20 or so posts that tell you this was edited 5 years ago, in 2014..before Trump was running for anything.

NWO?

If this was done recently, I would agree it could be seen as a political thing.
edit on 27-12-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Oh , Excuse me While I Exit my Cave ..........Thanks for the Eds Up ...........

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I commented on the OPs youtube channel yesterday about how Trump wasn't singled out.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronald Reagan both had their performances or whole movies pulled when they were in office.

I don't know if it is some regulation or a custom but it has been that way for a long time.

Anyway, whatever group is running that channel deleted my comment. So they are gatekeeping and filtering anything that doesn't agree with their narrative.

That is a good sign that they are just trying to rile up the ignorant masses and are invested in keeping them ignorant.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That is a good sign that they are just trying to rile up the ignorant masses and are invested in keeping them ignorant.

That's how they make their money, it's only people that buy into it that they can make money off, your comment needed to be deleted from their perspective .

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I’m an American that lives over here. I find it insanely funny that many (and I’m talking many) Canadians actually believe the Mainstream News like CNN over here and then go to work talking about how they hate Trump and all the Collusion lies and everything, and I silently laugh at them, because they’re so stupid that they just simply “believe” and don’t even do any research to see if they were lied to. I suppose this is why Canadians are so Governmentally controlled and can’t have free access to guns, nor have free speech (well, they can say what they want, but if the wrong person hears it, you’re in trouble).

Also, everything is a monopoly here, so people get screwed out of their cash all the time and the Government only helps the monopolies out. There’s even a wage “cap” and you can only make so much, and then if you have to work OT, which many times is forced, the Government takes all the rest of your money over the cap and you essentially work for free. Even some companies you work in cap your very pay check so you can’t advance, but expect you to advance vocationally despite not getting paid more for it. This is how they can have cheaper (and cheap is what you get) healthcare, they pay for it in every other way and man is it hard to get from pay check to pay check. Visiting Americans may get better healthcare, but that’s only because they know we will go back to the states and advertise that Canadian healthcare is better than ours. For the money, it is, but Canadians have to pay for it in high taxes, like in Nova Scotia and other ways) but as far as anyone actually “living” here? It’s months to wait before seeing a doctor, they won’t always help you and when they do, it’s not good quality. You get what you pay for as they say. That’s the difference. Cheaper healthcare, yes. Because it’s “cheaply done”.

The Canadians just sit back and take it too, because you know...the Queens lectures them on living within their means....while she sits on a gold throne with a gold hat and septer.. It’s insane how docile they are over here, while their Government screws them, and then all they do is talk # about America standing up for its freedom, while they all religiously support Democrats because they’re trying to destroy us. They know they’re evil, but they want to see America fall. Jealous maybe? It’s the vibe I get. It’s almost like they want Americans to be as forlorn and hopelessly controlled like them and they’re mad because we don’t do like they do and just fold like Superman on laundry day.

But yeah, most hate Trump here, simply because they are told to by the news. It seems like they really just don’t know any better.
edit on 28-12-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician
Please don’t speak for all Canadians. I know more than a few who aren’t like that at all... but I agree with you.. the majority of Canadians buy into MSM garbage about Trump or they simply jump on the ‘let’s mock Trump train’ because they don’t like the guy.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Please don’t speak for all Canadians. I know more than a few who aren’t like that at all... but I agree with you.. the majority of Canadians buy into MSM garbage about Trump or they simply jump on the ‘let’s mock Trump train’ because they don’t like the guy.

My exact words were...

I find it insanely funny that [MANY (and I’m talking many)] Canadians actually believe the Mainstream News like CNN over here and then go to work talking about how they hate Trump and all the Collusion lies and everything,

I never said all Canadians, nor did I say I was speaking for Canadians. I was speaking about an American who has lived here for 21 years. I also know some Conservatives over here, but out of a building of over 300 people where I work...in 7 years, I’ve only met 2. Fact. And before anyone says “why are you living there if it’s so horrible?” It’s because I followed my wife here because of her job. It’s a sacrifice, because although they treat Americans that “visit” here with respect....those who actually live here are 2nd class citizens, and all Canadians come first. That’s been my entire 21 years here, no matter what job I am doing. Americans in Canada, are like blacks and Mexicans in the U?S. looked down upon and judged harshly. Again, that’s my 21 year experience only....but I talk to others here as well and they’re getting the same treatment.
edit on 28-12-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Anyway, whatever group is running that channel deleted my comment. So they are gatekeeping and filtering anything that doesn't agree with their narrative.

That’s very unfortunate. We should all want truth even if it wounds our pride or hurts our narrative to be wrong. I for one am much happier that I have a better understanding of the whole editing process in shortening movies for television as well as explanations as to why political figures are often pulled out of movies after the fact.

edit on 28-12-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

That’s very unfortunate. We should all want truth even if it wounds our pride or hurts our narrative to be wrong. I for one am much happier that I have a better understanding of the whole editing process in shortening movies for television as well as explanations as to why political figures are often pulled out of movies after the fact.

so hypocritical
how the media waves the flag and screams 'free speech free speech'
and shuts down any criticism of itself.
I hate the media (collectively)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I agree with a fair bit of what you said, but what is the wage cap you are talking about? There is no "wage cap" I'm aware of, only thing I can think is some unionised govt employees.

Also, everything is a monopoly here, so people get screwed out of their cash all the time and the Government only helps the monopolies out. There’s even a wage “cap” and you can only make so much,

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I guess you haven't read any of the 20 or so posts that tell you this was edited 5 years ago, in 2014..before Trump was running for anything.

NWO?

Most of the posters here dont care about the facts, they're only here to get outraged over dumbest # and play pretend they're victims of deeepstate/nwo conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: vonclod

NWO?

Most of the posters here dont care about the facts, they're only here to get outraged over dumbest # and play pretend they're victims of deeepstate/nwo conspiracy.

I take offence to that statement because on the first page of replies many believed it to be a recent edit though not likely political.

Considering that CBC is highly political and leans heavily to the left, often with unfavourable slants on Trump when it comes to world news, it’s only reasonable that many of us would assume it is political at first. Obviously others felt the same way because CBC felt the need to make a statement defending their actions in editing.

So now we all know the truth.. it was done eons ago and is NOT political.. let’s move on and quit rubbing people’s faces in it. It’s totally understandable why people would think CBC pulled a fast one like this.😆

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

He clearly has promoted his hotels and continues to have operational control.

No he doesn't.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I a Canadian too, I never like CBC, the news network sucks. I am also outraged that the Home Alone 2 Donald Trump cameo scene was deleted. This was one of the best scene in the movie. what’s next they’ll going to delete Trump from one of The Simpson’s episode where Lisa’s future is being told by a gypsy witch.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

He clearly has promoted his hotels and continues to have operational control.

No he doesn't.

The Pro-Publica financial documents would disagree.

edit on 29/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join