It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Viewing in the UK - 'Storming Area 51' documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Merry Christmas all!

I was bored last night, and started looking for something to watch. On Amazon prime (UK) I spotted a documentary series called 'Storming Area 51'. I thought, why not. The year of the documentary shows as 2019, so it's been done recently. I'm aware of the event that surrounded the group that intended to storm area 51 earlier this year, and wondered if it was all part of advertising for this doco.

The first episode is purely an interview with a chap called Charles J Hall, and he gives a very indepth recollection of his time working on a base which hosted 'tall white' aliens, and how he interacted with them, and was told nothing he did or witnessed was classified. I'm not sure about what he was saying, but he certainly believed it! It was fun to listen to if not anything else.

The second episode was all about the alien autopsy video, and interviews the chaps who first aired the footage. At the end of the episode it shows the whole footage, which I have never seen before.

I am now on the third episode, which is about famous crashes. Nothing new really. All the same names and faces.

Just thought I'd let people know it was on Prime if you're looking for something to watch. Happy viewing!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

Thanks I will be sure to see what that's all about, even if it's for the first 5 minutes.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
I actually found the first one quiet interesting. I had never heard of the chap that was on there but his accounts of what went on were quite vivid. He also went on to how crafts worked, or his interpritation of how they worked. Like I say, if was entertainment whilst I was rolling my ciggies.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yeah I checked out Mr Halls credentials via link

Investigations conducted to corroborate Charles Hall testimony so far indicate that Charles has stuck closely to the actual events and personnel described in his series of books. The three witness testimonies and the Las Vegas Review journal all offer independent confirmation for various aspects of Hall’s testimony. This provides independent evidence that Charles Hall’s claims about the Tall Whites being based on a secure and isolated military facility on Nellis Air Force base are worth serious consideration by researchers into the UFO phenomenon and exopolitics.
it sounds like an interesting story, I always wonder if these guys are telling lies about what happens anywhere within the military industrial complex then isn't that an offence of some sorts. Like if you lied and said "oh they are torturing people there" and it was a lie then I guess they would be sent down for that. But then again maybe If the lie supports their agenda it's OK, would be great if it was true but I remain on the fence Untill the beam me up lol.
edit on 26-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: Spell

edit on 26-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ooh, I’ll have a read of that link. I obviously need to educate myself! 😂

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Everyday is a school day, cheers.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It's amazing how complete shyte can become quite interesting whilst one is rolling their ciggies

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Now, now. I DID find it interesting. I didn't say I believe it, but it was a fascinating recollection of his time there in his mind. My TV has been taken over by my 11 year old all day, so I'm still stuck in the middle of episode 3. I will continue when she is in bed.

Have you watched all of this documentary seeing as you called it what you did?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The guys monotone voice is making me need to roll a ciggie with some green stuff innit to keep my attention lol, but I'm aff that green stuff so I gave it 20 minutes, but at least i know not to touch a tall Whites kids..... Wtf. Why was he so obsessed with having to always explain that, maybe they were reading his thoughts and had to make sure he didn't touch their kids.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Oh boy! You really don't want to watch the first part of episode 4 then. He's worse than the first one!
The chap after him is interesting though. He's talking about presidential involvement with UFOs.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

No I was too busy rolling ciggies

Av watched many wondrous, thought provoking, interesting things whilst rolling, alien autopsy though....

Thank God ur 11 y/o takes over telly

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Well you'll be pleased to know I have given up watching it . Episodes 5 onwards just rehashes old cases, with a few new bits I hadn't heard of thrown in, with the same chap narrating it all. He keeps messing up what he's reading out and it annoyed me. Other viewers who haven't heard of such cases will find it interesting though.

edit on 29/12/2019 by MissBeck because: Messed up the episode number.

top topics

join