It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Melinda Gates want to tattoo vaccine information to your kids

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I. Also went onto say, who knows what kind of pseudo science could be applied to nano technology, that us plebs are not privy to.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: Jubei42

I. Also went onto say, who knows what kind of pseudo science could be applied to nano technology, that us plebs are not privy to.

Couldn't they find a better way to test nano technology other than sending people to a different continent and trying to wipe out diseases?

What's to stop someone from putting it in food, or spraying it in the air?

Also, curious to the thread title you chose. What makes you sure they want to "tattoo our kids"? What makes you think they will try that here when we already have a working medical records system?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Because of the plans to import mass amounts of people. They'd want everybody to be equal eventually.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why would you settle for random insemination of your product, when you can have a large study group of thousands that you can actively monitor, willingly... then you can tweak for best results.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yep...

Start in the places that will accept it or have no choice and worry about the places that WILL NOT accept it in the end. It'll look like candy to many, then and for those remainders that don't accept it, they'll look like fools and be pressured into it. Finally... The remnant that evade it will be forced, imprisoned where it'll be mandatory or simply eradicated.

It's too easy and no one will stop it because no one can. It always comes in stages. If you want to know what's going to happen here.... Look to China first. Their people don't have a choice.

The longer I live the more I really can't shake the feeling that all world governments are in cahoots with one another and everything that happens outside of the shadows is a ploy just so YOU, the sheep, won't know what's really going on. They need division for making wealth and the poor. The poor will end up slaves as the wealthy will run it all.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Gates had quite a bit of stock in Pharma companies over the years and is now investing in Bio-technology. So you would expect him to be doing selling pitches on vaccines and stuff like the microchipping and profiting off of stuff like Zika vaccines. It is mostly propaganda to increase the value of his holdings and at the same time convince people he is doing things to help people when all he really is doing is feeding his ego and pocket book.

Many rich people do that kind of thing, even many not so wealthy people try to make themselves look better by picking the most socially accepted side to back. In maybe five years they will have a real vaccine out there for flu, one that actually works different and is only given once and gives lifelong immunity. Then everyone will be like me, where the body goes wild when it senses something wrong. I have some autoimmune issues and vaccines can seriously negatively effect me, but that does not mean they don't help some people who do not have a good immune system.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

The poor will end up slaves as the wealthy will run it all.

It has always been this way. We deceive ourselves when we think that we have some kind of power or control over our lives, when we tucked ourselves into our now technologically advanced gilded cages, that are in truth just prisons of our own acceptance.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

No one has been able to provide any evidence to these claims though... Just hunches.

The fact remains we have a vastly broader security state in place. Why would a billionaire need to test something over there first?

Does this mean all the vaccines are bad? Do we want small pox back?

They're on track to eradicate a few diseases... And as I've said, the health of the civilized world is all for nothing if parts of the world carry diseases we stop vaccinating for over here because we took care of it at home.

So I'll ask again, where's the evidence?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Why would you settle for random insemination of your product, when you can have a large study group of thousands that you can actively monitor, willingly... then you can tweak for best results.

Do you have evidence of that?

Do you even have anything to support the thread title claim that they take aim at our children in the western world? Or just a hunch?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
They have to make sure all third world countries get the same fertility rate as in the West thru vaccinations. They have come far in the west both tool wise and behavior wise. The people at the top will opt out but the 99% will not be allowed to do it.

Vaccine depopulation.

www.pregnant.sg...

www.organiclifestylemagazine.com...

A new study has found that women who received the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine were statistically less likely to conceive than those who had not received it. Reviewing data on 8 million U.S. women from ages 25-29 gathered by the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, the study suggests that under a 100% HPV vaccination rate, the number of women who successfully conceived would drop by 2 million. The data does not give the HPV vaccine as the cause of infertility, but after accounting for others factors like income, ethnicity, marital status, and education women who received the vaccine were 25% less likely to have conceived.

HPV and Controversy

I do not mind the idea of population control but it should be out in the open. I even love the idea of human beings with narcissist behavior patterns being locked up in insane asylums and forced sterilized. Bill Gates and Melinda Gates would be the first on the list of people who should not be allowed to procreate for the good of humanity as a whole.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I'd be willing to bet infertility rates have more to do with girls being on birth control in the west a few years after puberty till marriage.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Good try to divert away the issue that HPV vaccine is increasing infertility that might be already bad from using birth control till marriage. The study compares 8 million US citizen with HPV vaccine to other US citizens of the same age group so it is not compared to people in other countries that do not use birth control like US citizen do.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

The study wasn't peer reviewed.

Also, it's an obvious correlation that most receiving the HPV vaccine plan to be sexually active, so most likely on birth control.

I'm not going to dispute that vaccines likely have adverse effects with a small sample size. Many foods do, anything dealing with masses will be met with some intolerance with a few.

But I've yet to see hard evidence that the benefits don't far outweigh the miniscule number who have adverse reaction.

More on topic, with gsted specifically... I've seen lots of accusations, some very strong... Yet not one piece of evidence to support such vbold claims.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can not belive no one said, Mark of the beast.
oh I did.

I can not imagine the harm having two or more of the same vaccination.
it took a lot of testing on 3rd world blacks "dead!" to get the does correct.
so they could give it to the west whites. with out them dieing.

just like GMO given to the 3rd wolrd. and all the
animals dieing and the people geting very sick.
dont know how many humans died!
edit on 27-12-2019 by buddha because: I felt like it

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

I did say mark of the beast in my OP

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

So thats the rub. The ability to "carry" your health information with you is invaluable. From your medical history if you are say incapacitated or say a refugee where traditional records are either destroyed or simply not available. In particular third world countries.

That being said yes there is huge avenues for abuse so I'm not sure where the balance is

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Carlin said it perfectly when he said massive bloodshed is the only
answer. Who's blood should be up to us not them.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Why not just give the kids an 'ear tag' like ranchers do cattle?

That's all 'we' are to the Gates anyway - cattle.

And no, I'm not going to be sucked in by any of this 'it's for the good of humanity' BS.

Their 'bubble' is so high they'll never come back to earth.

I should pity them but I don't.

edit on 0215Friday201913 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

a reply to: buddha

I did say mark of the beast in my OP

Sorry. i speed read your post.
you did not say "mark of the beast"
you space't it out.

edit on 27-12-2019 by buddha because: not telling you.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Bills Days are Numbered . Millions of his Possible Victims Pray for his Death Every Day ...........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join