It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandaloria Vs Lost in Space - Who would win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
In a straight up arena fight with no totally flat walls and no coverobstacle, who would win out of the Mandaloria and the robot from the netflix version of Lost in Space?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Probably all depends on the metal alloy comparison and blast capabilities.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I just know that new LIS netflix robot is awesome.

He has my vote.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The robot is pretty bad ass but its programmable. The Mandalorian would likely have to damage or access that part much like they do in LIS to get an advantage. In a physical battle, the robot looks impressive, the flame thrower, cables and blaster aren't going to damage it much,

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The robot is pretty bad ass but its programmable. The Mandalorian would likely have to damage or access that part much like they do in LIS to get an advantage. In a physical battle, the robot looks impressive, the flame thrower, cables and blaster aren't going to damage it much,

In one episode the robot gave Will Robinson a hand gun to use against it if it went bad.

The implication seems to be that a gun that's not so different form ours could kill it. Maybe a heavy pistol round with a full metal jacket.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
baby yoda would wtfpwn that robot all day

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
In a straight up arena fight with no totally flat walls and no coverobstacle, who would win out of the Mandaloria and the robot from the netflix version of Lost in Space?

Lift the robot off the ground and it would have no traction.

Dash it against the rocks and it would break, as it did in season 1, jumping off the cliff.

I'd go for the green kid as being the winner.

top topics

join