It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus a fungus? Response to a universally, subconsciously controlled narrative.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Water into wine? Any brewers or fermenters our there?

Mathew 13

Another parable spake he to them, The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman taketh and hideth in three pecks of meal, till all be leavened.

Any bakers out there? What is leaven again?

Any educated, skilled people have opinions on the mystery riddles of Jesu Christo? ? Or only the sad disillusioned who acknowledge the hints of God's story in the stars, yet still credit them as clues left by their personal creator, rather than as the. egg from wince thee chick hatched?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AnodeOrCathode

Leaven is yeast. Jesus preached about God's kingdom to people. He likened this to sowing seed.

He said that this seed was spread on all types of soils representing a person's heart condition. Some it could not take root, in others it did take root but the anxieties of life, choked it out. In others it was fruitful.

The leaven, or yeast makes dough rise. You cannot see the process at work but it is in action. So it is with God's word. Once God's word has been sown in a person's heart if it takes roots it is like leaven that grows. A person from the outside cannot perhaps see it at work, but God moves the persons heart to become receptive to his message and opens his mind's eyes to the truth.

It will eventually become evident to all, believers and non-believers that this person has become a believer, and that the seed of truth has been firmly rooted in his heart, and has grown and blossomed within him.

This leavening action can die if the person lets it. And it can only grow to maturity by means of God and his holy spirit. Jesus said that no one could come to him unless the Father draws that one to him.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The man was a druggie...

Seriously... walking on water (Unless it was frozen) and giving out bread and fish to those tons of people as well as being crucified in the most gory manner and then just plodding around after having escaped from his crypt with a bloody big boulder blocking the entrance!

The man and his followers were completely off his/their rocks/trees/heads or whatever!

I blame contaminated wheat. (Check out black fungus on cereal and what happened to a French village)

www.telegraph.co.uk...'___'-in-CIA-experiment.html

Probably or maybe!?

Just thinking out aloud during my 7th bout on the loo this morning (crap Christmas due to Gastro Entiritis... or however you spell it...)

Maybe bad oysters.

Lags

edit on 26-12-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Hope the link works?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
AnodeOrCathode registered: 26-12-2019

PeaceShalomSalam registered: 26-12-2019

You talking to yourself a lot m8 or are you just showing off some omnipresence?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Walking on the water is an analogy of the sun dancing on the water as it sets

Water was usually bad to drink back then since it was raw and no real sewage systems were set up. Fermenting the water to make wine is a healthy way to drink water.

The Amanita muscaria is likely the real god and eating the body of god is the birth of a Christian legend.

Christ consciousness comes from the pineal gland and the sacred dmt that is in all of us

Liquid dreams. Heaven. Amen.

edit on 26-12-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He is a very elaborate figure of speech I will say that. And the apple didnt fall far from the tree the way he expresses the whole "I am", even though the context he flips between first an third person dialogue compared to the O.T depictions of God.

"There exists no freedom from me. There is only freedom through me."( Apocalypse, Xmen TAS)

Versus

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
(John)

It funny, cause Jesus is usually presented as being selfless or to have a lack of ego or personality, when there should be no "I", unlike Yahweh, who must be the father in the trinity an would be the embodiment of ego, or being.

They are separated but one in the same for whatever reason.
edit on 26-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Its the stars but that does not negate from a spritual apscet too. Jesus is Horus (the sun god) and ISIS the great virgin mother.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AnodeOrCathode LOL a post from an idiot that believes the story the government tells,what kind of fool believes you can be president,or that you can own land,very uneducated poster,trying to nulify something with pretty much same angle,you fail miserably

new topics

top topics

join