It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand’s gun confiscation program just failed miserably

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: chr0naut

Written/spoken like an authoritarian elitist... "You must think and act like me, or you are a criminal... If you don't do as I say, not only are you a criminal, you are stupid too... I am sooooooooooo smaaaaart..."

Do you know of a country where if you break the law, you aren't a criminal? I'm fairly sure that happens in the US.

I dunno, 'Retard Island' perhaps.

Kind regards,

Bally

Did you even understand the question? It was a serious question.

Are you suggesting that there is an actual place that is "Retard Island"?

Honestly, if you want to impress, and to win in a debate, you need to provide cogent counter-point.

'Retard Island' just lost the cricket?

Kind regards,

Bally
edit on 29-12-2019 by bally001 because: retarded

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Written/spoken like an authoritarian elitist... "You must think and act like me, or you are a criminal... If you don't do as I say, not only are you a criminal, you are stupid too... I am sooooooooooo smaaaaart..."

Do you know of a country where if you break the law, you aren't a criminal? I'm fairly sure that happens in the US.

I dunno, 'Retard Island' perhaps.

Kind regards,

Bally

Did you even understand the question? It was a serious question.

Are you suggesting that there is an actual place that is "Retard Island"?

Honestly, if you want to impress, and to win in a debate, you need to provide cogent counter-point.

'Retard Island' just lost the cricket?

Kind regards,

Bally

They are only insects. They swarm in their millions. I'm sure they'll find another one.

I'm also still a little confused as to which island is called Retard Island? Is it the big one?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

To quote,

"Honestly, if you want to impress, and to win in a debate, you need to provide cogent counter-point."

I'm not debating mate. Just fact.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Hmmm:

Gang Action Plan details announced - New Zealand Law Society

The problem is our gang numbers are 1/2 the population of your fine country. Add in the sheer size of America and it is much more open than NZ for foreign gangs coming here that makes our problem ten fold to anything NZ might have. BTW the 9,000 they kill is mostly themselves...

Ah the numbers game.

Surely you also have more law enforcement officers.

If your government cannot do its job because of big numbers... sorry but that just seems like they are probably not even trying.

roughly 3.8 million sq miles, and roughly 626k cops or 1 cop per 6 miles roughly (if they were spread out evenly), with the majority being concentrated in the big cities leaving long response times if you live in rural country... so yea self defense is still a concern if you live anywhere other than the big city.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Hmmm:

Gang Action Plan details announced - New Zealand Law Society

The problem is our gang numbers are 1/2 the population of your fine country. Add in the sheer size of America and it is much more open than NZ for foreign gangs coming here that makes our problem ten fold to anything NZ might have. BTW the 9,000 they kill is mostly themselves...

Ah the numbers game.

Surely you also have more law enforcement officers.

If your government cannot do its job because of big numbers... sorry but that just seems like they are probably not even trying.

roughly 3.8 million sq miles, and roughly 626k cops or 1 cop per 6 miles roughly (if they were spread out evenly), with the majority being concentrated in the big cities leaving long response times if you live in rural country... so yea self defense is still a concern if you live anywhere other than the big city.

The Realm of New Zealand covers 273,975 square miles over 600 Islands. There are approximately 12,000 sworn NZ Police officers, which comes out to be 1 cop per 23 square miles, roughly (if they were spread out evenly).

Australia has a land area of 2,969,907 square miles. There are approximately 45,201 sworn Aussie Police officers, which comes out to be 1 cop per 67 square miles, roughly (if they were spread out evenly).

Our cities have the largest population concentrations, too (duh).

All of your arguments are clearly beside the actual point.

edit on 29/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

To quote,

"Honestly, if you want to impress, and to win in a debate, you need to provide cogent counter-point."

Kind regards,

bally

I wouldn't trust what someone with two left feet says, it's all flies...

... when it comes to the crunch!

edit on 29/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

2.5 million lol OK. Plus our freedoms get in the way, so things like "show me your papers" and unwarranted arrests kind of hold us back.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

To quote,

Kind regards,

bally

I wouldn't trust what someone with two left feet says, it's all flies...

... when it comes to the crunch!

Good one, love it but that's not a fly. It's an aussie tooth fairy trying to extract some coin from the bludger. Tough little buggers. Tragically there's no fixing those teeth.

bally

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join