It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GEORGE SOROS - Called Out By Attorney General Barr for Intentionally Increasing U.S. Crime.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
You all need to wake up, you talk like Soro's is the enemy when that torch was passed on before most of you hit puberty.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He did all that when he was 11 or 12 years old? That is one precocious collaborator.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: FyreByrd
"What Barr said is what Barr said. Epoch Times is just one source reporting it. Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion."

Then please list another source.

I already did. Epoch Times wasn't the source, and if you'd read the OP, you'd know that.

Epoch Times was the source you used. I asked for other sources.

Epoch Times may have listed another source but it's not my job to do your work.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
"originally posted by: tanstaafl
I already did. Epoch Times wasn't the source, and if you'd read the OP, you'd know that."

Epoch Times was the source you used. I asked for other sources.

Epoch Times may have listed another source but it's not my job to do your work.

It didn't list another source. It provided a link to the actual interview on Martha MaCallums show that had the actual interview, with BArr speaking the actual words.

It isn't my job to force you to drink the water, horse-# for brains.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
You all need to wake up, you talk like Soro's is the enemy when that torch was passed on before most of you hit puberty.

Does a 'Godfather' of the Mafioso variety like he seems to be ever quit giving orders?

I get the impression they don't ever quit until they are dead.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7

Care to enlighten us?
edit on 3-1-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
AGAIN Soros is 89 yrs old he isn't doing # anymore, look to the current and former presidents of the Open Society Foundation he set up in the 90s, talking like he's the mastermind behind anything in the last decade is pushing it.

Give it up; names addresses.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No he's hardly that powerful and using a group or foundation to further agendas has been in use for a long time, think of it as a tool to funnel money into projects without your name attached. That non-profit model is the gift that keeps on giving in politics. Soros had a chunk of change to throw at pushing specific agendas during his time but it wasn't always his money paying for it. Think of the Clinton foundations Pay to Play and you'll see another iteration of it.

That's what people didn't understand about that whole fiasco was that it was by no means an outlier in politics but its very existence was used to destroy public perception of Hillary in an organized campaign to single her out without giving away the truth about foundations in general, but you noticed how nobody really flinched because the practice to them was nothing new. Even the Trump foundation was used in a similar way on a smaller scale.

Rich people use these foundations and groups as a swiss army knife of business and politics, it allows them to influence policy, launder money or even dodge taxes.

When I see people target individuals like Soros or Clinton and not the system or practices in place it concerns me because it's information warfare that's targeted to fuel animosity for someones benefit without disrupting the system as a whole. Their Foundations are nothing in the grande scheme of things because there are hundreds of them with just as much influence that have come and gone over the decades.

People here are quick to point at something based off facts they read without understanding what they are looking at and this is by design to keep them in the dark. Look at Trumps Quid Pro Quo without seeing every time previous presidents did the same thing. Or Clinton's Benghazi incident without seeing that these politicians are getting this information along with the chosen course of action from military advisors. They aren't just deciding on their own, they are leaning on experts.

What you read isn't always the whole truth and the level of disinformation online now is insane. This is the dark ages of information warfare.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

LOL sure that information isn't a secret.
In January 2018 Patrick Gaspard was appointed president of the Open Society Foundations.
Christopher Stone served between 2012 to 2018. Aryeh Neier served as president from 1993 to 2012.

But we know more about Soros foundation because of a huge data breach that gave us an insight into how these foundations play ball and who they play ball with, that's the secret they wished stayed hidden.

Soros still dumps money into his foundation but hes by no means alone nor is his foundation. Think of the top 100 richest people and foundations and you'll find all the names you need.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Awesome; thank you..

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Np there is a lot going on these days and sometimes new information comes along to shed light on the dark places in the world and we get a chance to catch it before it disappears into obscurity.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What you are ignoring are the part where Soro's organization that HE started is linked with a paper money trail. He was the head at the time. Doesn't matter if Hitler is almost dead or not, we would still want Hitler to pay for his crimes against humanity.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I know you feel I'm not giving his crimes enough credit but I think your missing the big picture. Soros and his foundation are a small part in a long history of this kind of abuse, punishing him wont fix the problem and by focusing on him your propagating a narrative put forth by an opposition that has the same history of abuse. I'm saying there's more to see than 1 mans crimes and by focusing on him your furthering a political agenda and ignoring the systemic problem he is taking advantage of. This is how information warfare and propaganda works against us.

What I am saying is he is not the main issue, rather the shady use of foundations and groups to subvert democracy. Soros is following a template that he didn't even create, the only reason we can prove this problem exists is because of major leaks involving the Open Society Foundation and others like it. You can't let yourself be too focused on the individual and his crimes and not the system of corruption that exists.

Punishing Soros may make you feel good but it isn't addressing the avenue of which he committed those crimes nor is it going to stop it from happening again. These people can easily dodge prosecution as they can afford 10x the legal representation but what we can do is stop them from using the same old tricks.

I understand where you are coming from and I would like to see these men tried for treason, all of them not just Soros. I want that history of abuse to be brought to light and ended. I don't just want Soros I want the whole damn enchilada.

I know you want to emphasize your feelings about this man but you guys please stop comparing people to Hitler, we need to be above such comparisons, he committed mass genocide and is the single most reviled man in history so when you compare people to him your marginalizing those atrocities just to make a point.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
This is a bi-partisan issue. The Republicans have there own foundations and groups they utilize. A few examples I can think of would be the Heritage foundation and the John Birch Society.

The idea that the media would work to expose these if they were Republican is nothing more than right wing propaganda, every once in awhile they would sneak it in but overall these stories got killed or marginalized no matter what party was involved all it would take is a phone call. I watched it happen during both the Reagan and Bush administrations. They rarely go after these groups while they are still active, we only get to hear about it long after their sphere of influence wanes.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Soro's is not the main issue, agreed. His money has been a big player in this fascist crap going on in the Western governments and his stated reasons are the reason people are out for his hide now in several countries.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Can we agree the man may be of an evil mind set; sort of wants to take control of the entire world?

Yes he does, and we seem to agree.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
His influence and his organization have limited power alone, as I said before these groups rarely work individually rather they work in conjunction with other like-minded groups, politicians and governments. His stated reasons give a glimpse into the mindset of high society, an elitist ideology that now runs counter to our value systems.

This is the part I think this generation lost because of the polarized political rhetoric that has overtaken us. These people can act like enemies in public then be caught being chummy at fundraisers because that opposing mindset is a facade meant to pander to their constituents. For many of them the government isn't about civil service, it's a business tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join