It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GEORGE SOROS - Called Out By Attorney General Barr for Intentionally Increasing U.S. Crime.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Did you see the backlash?

Now Attorney General Barr is racist, a Jew hater and not worthy of life or breath...

Soros could have exterminated the Jews himself and because he IS Jewish, anyone who opposes his corruption is anti-Jewish - Even though the guy himself helped the Nazis against his own people!

Funny how all of these 'issues' have already appeared in movies over and over again and we already know the history, the why and the outcome and the outcome is never pretty.

Soros - The 'poor' jewish kid that was made to work against his people who were being eradicated - only growing up to hate the world that didn't protect his parents - being the one single reason responsible for destroying the whole world before he himself dies of old age.

I think I got that right. Anyone?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Isn't that always the case with Soros? He survived the Holocaust by selling out his people, but were they?

He constantly rejects Judaism until he gets attacked, then he becomes "Super-Jew" and all must knee before his name. At his core Soros is a propagandist at best, and blinded opportunist at worst. He reminds me of a child that cares not for their own actions, just the rewards for his own amusement.

If we were to link him to a literary figure, I would say he's the Lennie Small character from "Of Mice and Men", but where Lenny was stronger than a typical man, Soros is financially stronger than the typical person.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I would rather be "incompetent" than complicit in criminal activities like your precious Democrats.

As far as the Republicans not doing anything about it... most of them are complicit too, they just play the victim when it's convenient.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What a joke. No Soros fan but if they actually had something they wouldn't be announcing it publicly. They would be charging him.

Just more of the tail wagging the dog (s) that the deplorables jump on with glee. It makes me puke. Can't stand Soros but this type of comment is against everything an attorney general should stand for. They should not be a political puppet.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I think unless we have a direct observation of committing a violent crime, we need a Grand Jury indictment. How many months have we had Barr and how many more Cabal members are going to be investigated? That remains to be seen but you have to start when Barr gets the job because no one was going after Cabal members a few months back where they?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's the NWO vs the Illuminati for the future of humanity. I'm riding with the Illuminati on this one F the communists.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dfnj2015

There are increasing indications that "something" is about to be done to George Soros.

Yes, I recall reading articles, from international sources, that several countries are about to "do something" about Soros.

From what I can tell from international sources, not just jewish (what an anti-Semitic idea some people on the thread have).

But internationally they are waking up to the evil he has been intentionally spreading around the world.

With his deep pockets and behind the scenes interference in governments around the world it is clear he is a threat of supervillian status. Right now he appears to be the supervillian that comics have. I realized this about 20 years ago from reading international stories from around the world.

His goal is a one world, global government. Which means the destruction of people's culture to bring about an international culture. That is all part of the cultural appropriation movement, where no one can celebrate a culture that is not their "own" or borrow elements of another culture without being deemed insensitive and racist. This is how cultures eventually get erased and subsumed into what Soros wants a one world government.

We have seen this recently where some boys wore mariachi outfits to a Halloween party and were sent home for cultural appropriation. It didn't matter the outfits belonged to their fathers who were in a mariachi band. This is the type of cultural destruction Soros wants to bring about a one world order. As a former Nazi, the only culture is the western culture, he sees all others as nationalistic. He is NOT a good guy in any sense of the word. He spreads his money to people he feels will lead their countries down the path of every country being equal into a one world government. This means like Obama said, the US to have as much unemployment and as bad an economy as the rest of the world to become the "new normal" for the US forever.

That is why he hates Trump, Boris Johnson and the "rebellious" nations who do not want to be subsumed into a generic world order. Soros tentacles and minions world diligently world wide to bring about a one world government. Our only hope is his playboy son who is the emptily of the playboy multi billionaire. Hopefully when Soros dies his playboy son will spend the rest of his days exactly as he is now, living a narcissistic and nihilistic lifestyle and abandons his fathers supervillian goals.
edit on 12/27/19 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Barr ???.. are you guys freakin serious??..
..that guy is the crime.
He kiss Trump's ass just to be able to be an obstructionist... But hey waddeveah!!! age of Trump..

edit on 27-12-2019 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

A left over Nazi with his Furor's aspirations as a model for
modern day globalism, He knows he's going to hell ans wants to
take it all with him. An absolute enemy to mankind.

May he drown in the swamp with the gators to devour his remnants.
And may flights of devils carry off his abscessed soul.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Barr ???.. are you guys freakin serious??..
..that guy is the crime.
He kiss Trump's ass just to be able to be an obstructionist... But hey waddeveah!!! age of Trump..

Now do Eric "The Wingman" Holder!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The USA for one,example is Fast and Furious,sell guns to gangs to increase crime and use it as a excuse to ban guns.Claim it's to track guns into Mexico and then you lose track of all of them?a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I read something before about Sorros being a traiter to the Jewish people long time ago. But did not actually read the article so I did not know why that was being said. I look more at his actions recently and I determined he was not a good guy at all. He is no hero. If the news agencies are bragging him up as a hero, how come they do not show the evidence of what he did to be called a hero. Of course, CNN is trying to butter Sorros up for more money.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I read something before about Sorros being a traiter to the Jewish people long time ago. But did not actually read the article so I did not know why that was being said. I look more at his actions recently and I determined he was not a good guy at all. He is no hero. If the news agencies are bragging him up as a hero, how come they do not show the evidence of what he did to be called a hero. Of course, CNN is trying to butter Sorros up for more money.

They need to send him some gifts and throwing themselves at his feet is not asking too much for them I am certain.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: jamespond

They don't but then neither does Soros. Financial Speculations and Economic Manipulations are two different things yet they are often times confused by many not paying attention. Soros funds a lot of activities that take place in Israel, yet it's funny that he has on many occasions denounced Judaism and has gone so far as to add in their devaluation as a country.

It wasn't anything to do with manipulation when he made a ton of money betting on the collapse of the pound in the 90's.

Don't get the terms 'criticism of Israel' and 'criticism of Judaism' mixed up. Soros is Jewish, that doesn't mean that he can't criticise Israel, which he does a lot, and quite rightly so imo.

It's funny that Soros was funding a NAZI hunting group (people who hunt down war criminals, not a hunting club for NAZIs) but is also a NAZI himself. He has, again on many occasions, admitted to this. His claims of using his NAZI position to help Jews escape the camps has never been substantiated by any Jewish families. What has been substantiated is that after the war, Soros, somehow came into a lot of money. Money that was taken by him as extortion payments to keep Jewish families secret from the NAZI party, but also prevented many of them from fleeing the country at the time.

Soros was 9 years old when the second world war broke out. So if you're going to tell me that he made money from protection racketeering at that age, i have to say I'd be impressed with that. My daughter is 9 years old, so i hope you'll forgive me for not believing you.

The only "unsubstantiated" claim that i can see in that whole paragraph is that Soros is a Nazi. He's not.

As for MOSSAD, go dig into Reuven Zaslani and David Ben-Gurion and who supported them with financial backings, as well as who and what the World Zionist Organization is and does. You might be surprised at the mention of names like "Morgan, A-Club, Jacob Schiff, and Rothschild" getting tossed around a lot.

Why would i be surprised to hear these names? It's clear from the Balfour Declaration that the Rothschilds were the biggest players in the Zionist movement.

Soros is an anti-zionist, so what does he have to do with guys like that?

Soros is nothing but a puppet and shield for the people who allowed him to become what he is, and if he goes down I doubt the people the support him will get exposed for what they are. On the other hand if Soros goes down, his puppet masters will go quiet for a while like they did after the "Business Plot" failed. So there's that.

The "Business Plot" was an attempt to overthrow the US government and replace it with fascist authoritarian regime. Since fascism is a far right political ideology, i doubt that Soros' puppet masters would be getting involved with it.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: A summary of George Soros's most recent "endeavors".
uncoverdc.com...

The reason that so many people have their heads full of # these days is because they get their news from right wing propoganda sources.

It's no good running around claiming that everyone on the left is being brainwashed whilst not being able to understand that you are as well.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

George Soros funded the rise of Nazi in Ukraine and AntiFa in America. I think Soros is bigger threat to democracy.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Maybe you should just do more research on Soros. Here:

calls to mind another currency fiasco from the early 1990s, when George Soros and a group of other investors that included fellow hedge fund managers Paul Tudor Jones and Bruce Kovner, bet against a central bank's ability to hold the line on its currency.

And most importantly:

powerful central bankers could usually frustrate speculators. They did so by simply buying massive amounts of the weaker currency and flooding the market with the stronger currency. But times are changing. While the central banks can mobilize tens of billions of dollars, trading in foreign currency markets now runs to a trillion dollars a day.

So it lays out how it could be done, but given the fact that Soros and pals "betted" against the established banks is very telling.

Soros was born in 1930, but was 13 by the time he was helping out the NAZI party, that was 1943-44 so Soros was within age to be helping out the NAZI as a NAZI. Oh and then there's the fact that he even has admitted that he helped out the NAZI party, and was a member of it too (this was from his own mouth during an interview on 60 minutes)

and finally;
You do realize that Soros' view of the world "IS" a one world governement under an authoritarian rule, or are you going to dispute more stuff that Soros' has openly admited to?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

George Soros, and anyone else involved in this globalist's plans, should be in jail. I often wonder why is it that so called "justice warrior hackers" don't hack into Soro's accounts and just make his wealth disappear into thin air? That would be the best thing that could happen and would stop this nazi sympathizer, whom became a millionaire by selling the properties of Jewish people whom were sent to concentration camps, not able to do something similar to the U.S... George Soros is the epitome of evil, getting the world rid of the cancer that Soros is would do a service not only to the U.S., but to mankind.

edit on 27-12-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Soros is not Jewish, he doesn't believe in God. He is of Jewish descend, but so was Karl Marx and Karl Marx hated the Jewish people. Soros worked with the nazis, and started his fortune by selling the nazi confiscated properties of Jewish people that were sent to concentration camps. When he was asked if he felt bad for starting his fortune in this manner, he has stated that he never felt bad for doing it, and if it wasn't him someone else would have become rich by doing the same thing... This is similar to the claims by nazis whom said "we were just following orders to murder innocent people, simply because they were minorities, because we were ordered to do so... Soros is as much of a nazi coward as every nazi whom has been tried, and those whom are still in hiding, for crimes against humanity.

edit on 27-12-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Can we agree the man may be of an evil mind set; sort of wants to take control of the entire world?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join