It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GEORGE SOROS - Called Out By Attorney General Barr for Intentionally Increasing U.S. Crime.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
a reply to: jamespond

hilarious source lolol thanks for the comedy

Care to elaborate?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The sadly funny thing in what you said is that both Soros and Mossad got their money from the same source.

Really, I didn't realise that Mossad made money from financial speculation.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

They don't but then neither does Soros. Financial Speculations and Economic Manipulations are two different things yet they are often times confused by many not paying attention. Soros funds a lot of activities that take place in Israel, yet it's funny that he has on many occasions denounced Judaism and has gone so far as to add in their devaluation as a country.

It's funny that Soros was funding a NAZI hunting group (people who hunt down war criminals, not a hunting club for NAZIs) but is also a NAZI himself. He has, again on many occasions, admitted to this. His claims of using his NAZI position to help Jews escape the camps has never been substantiated by any Jewish families. What has been substantiated is that after the war, Soros, somehow came into a lot of money. Money that was taken by him as extortion payments to keep Jewish families secret from the NAZI party, but also prevented many of them from fleeing the country at the time.

As for MOSSAD, go dig into Reuven Zaslani and David Ben-Gurion and who supported them with financial backings, as well as who and what the World Zionist Organization is and does. You might be surprised at the mention of names like "Morgan, A-Club, Jacob Schiff, and Rothschild" getting tossed around a lot. There is a reason I call these people Synarchists/Trotskyists (or S/T). Added fun check into Christine Blasey Ford's family and who her grandfather smuggled gold for.

Soros is nothing but a puppet and shield for the people who allowed him to become what he is, and if he goes down I doubt the people the support him will get exposed for what they are. On the other hand if Soros goes down, his puppet masters will go quiet for a while like they did after the "Business Plot" failed. So there's that.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
FYI: A summary of George Soros's most recent "endeavors".
uncoverdc.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

There is no such thing as a short 11 minutes with Alex Jones. Thats like 11 minutes sitting on a hot grill.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

He has a strong Liberal agenda, open boarders, increased crime,

I do not know where in the world increased crime is on anyone's agenda.
This adds nothing to anyone's argument.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Our PM Trudeau consulted with Soros regarding our immigration policies. For the life of me I can not find it online now. Anyways the Liberals are promising to eliminate the application fee for Canadian citizenship, removing what some immigrant advocates have called a key barrier for many newcomers.
We are constantly being informed of unaffordable housing in our bigger cities and the lack of liveable wages. So the answer is more socialized housing. Our resources of Oil and Gas are under attack and are strangled . Yet our government pushes for higher immigration numbers under the "diversity is our strenght". Now because of increased gangs and violence they are coming after our guns. What is going on?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The Vatican sits at the top..jesuits behind the scenes... Rothchilds next in line with Rockerfellers... There is reason why the pyramid is symbolic of the given name... ILLUMINATIa reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
HE does it at the behest of the Vatican who uses the Rothchilds to control Israel. The Vatican were Nazi sympathizers and pope benedict was also.. Bottom line...Luciferians hiding behind the Cross and Star of David..a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ATS members, what else is important to know about George Soros? Anything you'd like to share?

George Soros financially backed a campaign to ignore the will of the British people and keep us in the EU.

Brexit won’t happen if billionaire philanthropist George Soros has anything to say about it.

Soros announced Tuesday that Best For Britain, a campaign to secure a second referendum on whether the U.K. should leave the EU, will launch its ‘manifesto’ on June 8. The manifesto will reportedly include a roadmap for stopping Brexit.

The campaign, which was created by Gina Miller last year, has already received millions of pounds in donations according to The Guardian, including £500,000 (approx. $663,000) from Soros. It aims to persuade members of parliament to require a new referendum on the final withdrawal deal. In order to do so, it will focus on engaging with voters, and Brussels as well.
fortune.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Epoch Times is actually a pretty good source, even Walmart has physical prints at the register.

Leftist fear Barr, partly because he is a relic from the past, an era where law enforcement took a heavy handed approach to things, with finese, a cunning and ruhtless methodical approach to things.

After seeing all his interviews, this is an incredibly intelligent man. Even reading through the comments section, he is wisely respected and feared.

Let this be known, Barr and Durham, the Shield and the Sword, will get to the bottom of this.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FyreByrd

What Barr said is what Barr said. Epoch Times is just one source reporting it. Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion.

Then please list another source.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Why are Republicans so incompetent????? If Soros is breaking the law the indict the mother effer. Why is it Republicans are all Hat not Cattle. Everything is all mudslinging but no indictments. Corrupt Democrats are breaking the law left and right and Republicans are just too stupid to do anything about it!

They are all in cahoots.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lol , coming from you that is rich . Bahwhaha , all you do is lie , deceive and omit the truth . It’s obvious to me that you’re a paid shill . No one with a brain would agree with you on anything . Go to cnn or msnbc . I guess you only get paid to sit here . Obviously you’d have to get paid to come here and argue with everyone. Only you could support Soros .
What else ? If I made a disparaging thread about the rothchilds or satan I’m sure you’d be on here disagreeing with me. I hope the moneys good because your soul is garbage

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

ATS members, what else is important to know about George Soros? Anything you'd like to share?

Yeah.
It was back when his name could be connected to yuckery, and whatever would get tossed in hoax bin or chastisement, whatnot. Protected individual less now?

I guess Alex will carry on with whatever legacy intended, George's own number of days in fact--->cough< I believe are near expiration?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Pakistan, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Philippines.

6 nations that decided to ban this globalist P.O.S and all his affiliates.

Yet he continues to roam around with impunity in many western countries - like Epstein did before he was murdered. Who gives these men the ability to continue conducting themselves against the grain of society(s)?

Who does Soros answer to? Where does he get his destructive ideas from?

Whoever Soros answers to, and its evident he answers to someone/something, he clearly gives zero flux what the vast vast majority of the planet think of him and appears to have some sort of protective layer given to him so he can do his bidding in virtual plain sight, apparently having no fear of any repercussions that may come his way.

"only the good die young, all the evil seems to live forever"

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
"What Barr said is what Barr said. Epoch Times is just one source reporting it. Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion."

Then please list another source.

I already did. Epoch Times wasn't the source, and if you'd read the OP, you'd know that.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

I find it interesting that most of the smears against Soros have been fabricated by the Israeli government because of his support for groups such as BDS.

This is further proof (as if we needed any) of the lengths crooks like Benjamin Netanyahu will go to to protect their own interests.

The biggest threats to democracy in the western world are people like Rupert Murdoch and the Koch brothers. It's folks like these that people should be focusing on.

I mean, the man is on record stating that 1940's Germany were good years.. And that he feels no remorse for his role in the treatment of Jews.

ETA: And you're right about the Kochs, they endorsed Hillary after all.
edit on 26-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

edit on 26-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
The Vatican sits at the top..jesuits behind the scenes... Rothchilds next in line with Rockerfellers... There is reason why the pyramid is symbolic of the given name... ILLUMINATIa reply to: Guyfriday

there are entire groups of multi-billionaires that are Asian, African, and middle eastern nowadays...the influence of billionaire Europeans is not even close to what it was during the Rothchild times.....maybe not living in the past, and understanding the wealth dynamics of the modern world would bring things into perspective.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join