It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GEORGE SOROS - Called Out By Attorney General Barr for Intentionally Increasing U.S. Crime.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Alex Jones on George Soros

A short 11 min piece from Alex Jones on George Soros from a few months ago. I am sure Alex has a lot more that he could go on about with this one. They have both have had their tangles over the years.

A lot of what George Soros does is at arms length, gets others to do the dirty work. Following the money builds a clear case of just who exactly is giving the orders.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

A short 11 min piece from Alex Jones on George Soros from a few months ago. I am sure Alex has a lot more that he could go on about with this one. They have both have had their tangles over the years.

A lot of what George Soros does is at arms length, gets others to do the dirty work. Following the money builds a clear case of just who exactly is giving the orders.

You want to have a serious conversation about this ?

If you do it would be worth researching the other players in this game, these members of the ruling class are competing against each other after all, so they all have dirty laundry and they all use the working class as peons in their game.

Drop the partisan crap and lay out what these players have to gain and how they do it.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You want to have a serious conversation about this ? If you do it would be worth researching the other players in this game

This thread is about George Soros. I have been researching sources for what this man is about. If you want to bring in some self funded material about how much of a good guy he is, you can. I have see enough over the years about George Soros to question what he is really is all about.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Bizarre You think I want to defend him. What makes you think that ?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Your reply. You talk about a serious conservation and bring up partisan crap. Instead of bringing anything to the table you just throw it all on me to do the research. Your attitude comes across as one supporting Soros.

i don't have access to his financial records or diary to see who he hangs out with. The Open Society is a good starting point, but it quickly fractures into many funds, trusts and other payment channels. He has a strong Liberal agenda, open boarders, increased crime, supports Antifa, lots of media money for more fake news. Has a record of destroying nations while making a profit. Already has 6 or 7 nations that he cannot travel to or will be arrested.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Well I hope you have a bat cave.

I'm against all of this corruption. I believe he is one of many that rule by proxy. Media and l government are tools used to keep us plebs arguing.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can't believe it's taken this long to call the piece of crap out. Soros has been banned from several countries because he stirs up so much BS. I figure the reasons are because he's on his last leg, knows it, and has nothing to do with his money. So why not attempt to make as many people as possible, as miserable as he is. What's the worst that could happen, he ends up living out the rest of his days on a multi-million dollar yacht in the middle of nowhere?

Get that effing bum out of America.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Eight Journalists Investigated And Fired For Reporting On George Soros

This 7 min piece goes into how 8 journalist got fired for being anti semitic after reporting a news item on Soros. It looks into how Soros works with the Rothschild's, Quantum fund, Global drug policy and the drug trade, funded Obama from the early stages in his career and money laundering,

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Why are Republicans so incompetent?????

They aren't... many, especially in the entrenched 'party leadership', are just as corrupt as the dems they publicly denounce. This is why McConnell and Graham don't want an in depth Senate trial, because it would likely shine the light on their corruption as well.

Trump is trying to change that, but the beast he is fighting is an amorphus blob of slooge able to hide in plain sight.

The amazing thing is, he is still kicking it, and even winning in many ways.

Time will tell. If Don Jr runs and is able to continue the fight another 8 years after the Dons 8 years, we might - might have a chance of saving/keeping our Republic.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hearing AG Barr mention Soros by name is a really good sign of things to come.
Nicely laid out for all to see carewemust.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Of course, we on ATS know more about George Soros than the typical "man on the street" does.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Not biased at all....

Considering your source, Is there any cobororating evidence that AG Barr acutally said that?

Unlike you, who... actually didn't even bother to read the OP (clearly stated it was a FoxNews interview), or the linked article (which linked to the actual interview on Mart ha MacCullum's show.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Yea, when I saw AG Barr say that in the interview I was surprised.
AG Barr may be the highest ranking US government official to publicly name Soros of potential wrong doing, and in the context in which he did...very promising.
It also tells us he is working with/listening to Rudy.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Not biased at all....

Considering your source, Is there any cobororating evidence that AG Barr acutally said that?

Unlike you, who... actually didn't even bother to read the OP (clearly stated it was a FoxNews interview), or the linked article (which linked to the actual interview on Mart ha MacCullum's show.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

He's been banned from, or kicked out of:

Macedonia
Philippines
Hungary
Russia
Turkey
Poland
Pakistan

And I'm sure there are others. It's no surprise he pushes democrat ideas.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

First off The Epoch Times - really the Falun Gong run site?

Are you some kind of bigot against Falun Gong practitioners? Prejudice is so ugly and quite rampant among George Soros supporters. Ugh.

The Epoch Times is a news source whose work checks out. Yeah, I know, I know, Wikipedia and probably Snopes say different but I have thus far not assimilated into the Borg and do most of my own fact-checking.

I actually saw the Barr interview and knew all of this and having looked at Soros over the years I know what Barr said is true, but when I saw the thread title I just had to stop in to watch the ill-informed 'splodey heads 'splode and prevaricate while enjoying my coffee.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Let us know when its not in an interview and is contained in an actual indictment.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

They aren't... many, especially in the entrenched 'party leadership', are just as corrupt as the dems they publicly denounce. This is why McConnell and Graham don't want an in depth Senate trial, because it would likely shine the light on their corruption as well.

That is right on the money. And "money" is the perfect analogy. Trump knows The Swamp is deep and full on both sides but can't really point it out at the moment.

I therefore think it's important that "we" start pointing it out more and showing our work. What's happening--happened I should say--to us isn't a right or left thing, it's a Swamp Thing. If the masses ever figure that out things will change for the better.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Hmmm, the same Alex Jones who doesn't reveal where his funding comes from, and you think that you can trust him?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

This really is a good question. And has a few logical answers.

1. They all cover for each other. So very few actually go to jail.
2. It's all political theater. See 1.
3. It's all conspiracy theories.

If Republicans actually had evidence to put Soros in prison. Soros would be in prison. No politician is going to pass up the opportunity to put the bad guy in jail and then use it to base his campaign on.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: dfnj2015

This really is a good question. And has a few logical answers.

1. They all cover for each other. So very few actually go to jail.
2. It's all political theater. See 1.
3. It's all conspiracy theories.

If Republicans actually had evidence to put Soros in prison. Soros would be in prison. No politician is going to pass up the opportunity to put the bad guy in jail and then use it to base his campaign on.

How do you put someone in jail that has the mean to buy their own freedom?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

No one does. Unless you mean a Presidential Pardon or incredibly good lawyers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join