It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another year in the bag anyone else glad its over?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: DBCowboy

I drove 800 miles yesterday for my first day off of work, after working a half day.

Christmas day has been wonderful... spent with friends and family and good food and wine.

Now I've got 10 days off... time to think, to plan for next year, to relax.

New Year's is a big thing for my family... a hedonistic booze-fest that starts on my birthday and ends in the next year for those of us who survive it.

So for me no...

My playtime has just started.

Is your birthday on Dec. 31st? That's my dads birthday. 93rd

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I pray for all the preppers who wasted so much money preparing for the end World supposedly coming in 2019.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
2019 wasn't bad, but the end sort of kicked us in the rump.

We had a string of major appliance repairs like air conditioner and dishwasher through the summer. Now I'm rehabbing some fairly major shoulder surgery, and that will obviously go on well into 2020. My PT pointed out that I'd been through a lot (pushing 40+ sessions there) the other day and put up with a lot, but I didn't tell him that compared to living with chronic migraine the PT is a piece of cake. My secret is that the PT is 100% voluntary on my part. It stops as soon as I say it does; the migraines I am 100% at the mercy of. And that knowledge of control makes all the difference to me no matter how unpleasant things can sometimes be.

The end goal is to cap off the weight loss by getting my scrawny butt back into some sort of shape. I don't know what I want to do yet, only that I want to do *something*. After all these years, I'm finally ready to kick my @ss back into shape again.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yeah, one of the worst years I can recall ever having. If 2020 isnt an improvement Im jumping off a bridge or eating my mother in laws food or something equally as deadly.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Happy to see 2019 close, write it off and embrace 2020 as my year to shine.

My first Christmas without the Ex and Her Daughter vut spent with my Family so I managed to survive it.

Onward and upward and for anyone in a similar stutatiin, an early "Happy New Year!"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join