It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium.DUMBs.UAPSightings.MissingPeople - Connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I had a thought there’s a connection between Uranium mining, DUMBs, UAP/UFO sightings and missing people - which in some ways cluster around the southwest/western/west-central US. This came to me after seeing a map of US Uranium mines and it reminded me of the alleged “DUMBs” map put forth many years ago.

With the recent news of potentially increasing US Uranium production, it made me wonder why we need to be "uranium independent" or what that increase in US production might be correlated with given uranium consumption has decreased materially over the last 40 years - at least in the US.

I don’t have a firm hypothesis about this observation yet as to what the end-game is, but my suspicion is these connections are tied to Black Projects given overlay between Uranium and a number of other peculiar topics we’ve discussed here before.

Perhaps someone here has more ideas or can tell me if this is misguided. Here’s my thoughts:

URANIUM - BACKGROUND

The US has a lot of closed Uranium mines but very few active mines. In fact, we import about 90% of our uranium needs from other countries – primarily Canada and Australia.
www.eia.gov...

While at the same time, overall Uranium consumption peaked in the early 1980s after jumping materially in the early 1950s (for reasons we’re likely all familiar with):
www.eia.gov...

Consumption remains relatively low, however, the Feds and Russia have an enormous amount of weapons-grade nuclear material – and I’d argue they don’t need much more of it:
www.world-nuclear.org...

I don’t think we need the uranium for weapons – which means we need it for something else. In the US, we get about 20% of our power from Nuclear energy – and we’re not exactly expanding our Nuclear Power facilities at a fast rate.
www.npr.org...

So if it’s not for weapons, and it’s not for a growing reliance on nuclear power…. Then what’s the need to become more “uranium independent”? Sure, there’s money in the industry… but with no demand, it doesn’t matter unless we want to regulate the free market in our favor (which we might) in terms of meeting existing demand… so there must be demand either now or in the future if we’re pushing for 25% of our uranium consumption be from US sources.
www.coloradoindependent.com...

And here's where the existing Uranium resources are located:
www.google.com... s%2Fcersc%2Fscience%2Fintegrated-uranium-resource-and-environmental-assessment&psig=AOvVaw0kwSRMX3VNyh9ZG8tnbCDG&ust=1577398177661623

And the abandoned Uranium resources:
www.google.com... bsunnews.com%2Fnews%2Farticle_6005cca8-b743-11e2-a81e-001a4bcf6878.html&psig=AOvVaw0kwSRMX3VNyh9ZG8tnbCDG&ust=1577398177661623

So there’s some Uranium background. We have a lot of it, we don't mine a lot of it, we import it from close allies and enemies, and we're not expanding our reliance on Nuclear power. Now, onto the UFOs and stuff….

DUMBS
This section is short because, well, DUMBs have been discussed a ton… they even have their own sub-forum on here. So instead… I’ll just give you these maps that I’m sure many of you have seen. Yes, I know, we can debate the authenticity.. but the overlay with Uranium facilities is interesting.

www.google.com... m%2F2009%2F07%2F11%2Fmap-of-underground-tunnels-connects-dia-to-other-sinister-sites%2F&psig=AOvVaw3iRPELuE9ahAh-PaYXjywu&ust=1577402248119155

Or an expanded map:
www.google.com... conspiracy%2Fcomments%2F9fyov9%2Fsunspot_mystery_dumb_entrance%2F&psig=AOvVaw3iRPELuE9ahAh-PaYXjywu&ust=1577402248119155

MISSING PEOPLE
Again, not going to say a lot here… but this is Paulides’ map about the missing peoples cases he has undertaken/explored.
monstersandmagic.wordpress.com...

UFO SIGHTING PROPENSITY
It also turns out that the areas with Uranium, missing people and DUMB “hubs” (or major DUMB centers) overlay relatively closely. UFO reporting also lays over the top of those maps pretty nicely:
www.vox.com...

Maybe the folks out west are just baked out of their minds and staring at the sky hoping for little green men. I doubt it though. There is likely a reason the areas near DUMBs, Uranium facilities, etc. report more UFO sightings...

THOUGHTS
So, as I wrote all of this out, I have a potential reasons for the interest in increased domestic Uranium production/DUMBs/missing people/etc.
- It’s a money grab. The US Uranium industry is struggling and they want Trump’s “America First” mindset to benefit their industry.
- We already mine plenty of Uranium “off the books” via the DUMBs and transport it underground given the public’s general take that “Nuclear is bad!”. This is also why people go missing - they stumble onto things that are uranium/nuke related that they shouldn't - which includes ETs.
- We need Uranium to power underground bases and highly advanced craft or spacecraft. To the point above, we have to transport it underground.
- There may be some connections to the maps above and the recent interest in a “Space Force” and a need for additional power sources.
- The increase in UFO sightings in areas that have Uranium mines may suggest (like cases from many years ago have referenced) that ETs or non-terrestrial beings either need/want Uranium or don’t want us to do anything stupid with it – so they monitor it closely – thus more sightings.
- ???????

Lastly, I suspect that the level of interest ETs or other races have in us humans increased dramatically once we split the atom. Not only can we blow ourselves up… we can blow them up. Suddenly we matter a lot more. This is particularly true of all of the stories about Mars and it’s nuclear event were true and somehow those who are visiting us are descendants of those who blew the atmosphere off their planet. We sell ourselves short in regards to how interesting other races might fine us IMO.

Anyway, I think there’s too much in alignment here not for there to be a connection between all of these things which – to me at least – increases the probability that something very secret, very advanced and potentially game changing/unnerving is going on tied to nuclear power/uranium when you put the dots together – which to me is a reasonably fact-based train of thought to say there’s more going on then we’re made aware of.

Thoughts, all?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

We can't kill aliens with nukes... Didn't you see Mars Attack, they turn the nuke explosion in to helium!

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

We can't kill aliens with nukes... Didn't you see Mars Attack, they turn the nuke explosion in to helium!

Here I was thinking reality is stranger than fiction

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
- We need Uranium or some similar derivatives to power underground bases that are not close to geothermal vents and highly advanced craft or spacecraft.

Seems plausible.
Being that these minerals and facilities would be related to security of the nation any truth would be hidden or NDA requested signed by those who figured out more.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

- We need Uranium or some similar derivatives to power underground bases that are not close to geothermal vents and highly advanced craft or spacecraft.

Seems plausible.
Being that these minerals and facilities would be related to security of the nation any truth would be hidden or NDA requested signed by those who figured out more.

Kind of my thought too. But I’m also thinking that all of this is somehow one in the same. NDAs likely apply to your point, however.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Thanks for making ATS great again! This is the kind of thread that originally attracted me to this site.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Some of your links aren't working.
The ones to maps of the uranium mines, and the Dumbs.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I’m starting to put some of the pieces together here.

My conclusions - at this point as the mosaic starts to form - is the following:

- DUMBs are likely very real and used to transport uranium and nuclear material without causing public concerns.
- Nuclear power never went away or stopped evolving.
- We likely have nuclear propelled space craft.
- Nuclear propulsion is likely materially more advanced than any of us can appreciate or have been told.
- The infamous “Astr0” thread is likely more fact than fiction.

Here’s how I put that together:

Uranium is now mined using “in-Situ-leach” methods - meaning can be pumped from the surface:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.ippnw.org...

That also means you don’t have big holes in the ground for mines - and you don’t have to deal with the massive amount of earth that would have to be removed to get enough Uranium for use. And could rig this to work underground....

Interestingly... Fracking got its start in 1947 - odd, no? What else happened about then (allegedly).. And they figured out they could frack for Uranium. Halliburton was involved...

amp.businessinsider.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Now the uranium itself is located in a number of places but most commonly in the Southwest, west and mountain west:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Interestingly, these locations loosely correspond with the portions of the US that receive the most Gamma Rays - Perhaps further reason to go underground:

blogs.agu.org...

And interestingly, the military or Feds also own a lot of land in those general areas:

amp.businessinsider.com...

Last point... Uranium is carried specialized transport container. But, that container is then put inside a standard shipping container.

www.world-nuclear.org...

But, are we widely aware of uranium shipments? Not to my knowledge. Part of that is a national security concern, part of that is probably public freaking out if they heard uranium was running through their towns daily. But if you shipped it under ground - voila - no public outcry.

This brings us back to the alleged “DUMBs map”

diaconspiracyfiles.com...

And a national version:

whistleblower.dudaone.com...

If we’ve forwarded our nuclear ambitions for years we’d need to do more less all of it underground. And we’d need to be able to move the material around. And adore other materials. It would be a massive network.

There’s many known examples of underground bases but this one out of Greenland that’s nuclear specific is pretty interesting - we went underground for nuke stuff a long long time ago:

www.usgs.gov...-n ews_science_products

The interesting thing here is that “RadNet” - or our National radiation monitoring network, is unusually sparse where the DUMBs allegedly are - and where the uranium is - and where the military owns a lot of land:

www.epa.gov...

Oh, and as a side note - Florida, New Mexico and Wyoming have some of the highest concentrations of Uranium. Where’s NASA located... FL! What state has the most federally controlled land? New Mexico!

This makes me thing we should be spending more time looking at Francis E Warren AFB in Wyoming.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

At the same time, NASA - located in FL and south Texas (where there is also uranium deposits) openly discusses nuclear space propulsion - and the lead picture is one Wernher von Braun:

www.nasa.gov...

Lastly for this post, note that Uranium production here tapered off circa the early 1980s. Right about the same time one Ronald Reagan was giving speeches to the UN about how aliens would unite the world and journaled we can orbit 300 people. Graph included in link for timeline:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

So we have radnet, dumbs, uranium mines, government property ownership, NASA involvement and some pretty interesting names that pop up along the way. It’s too many important things that overlap notably to say they couldn’t be related.

The more I think about it, it’s plausible the end game here is that we have seriously more advanced nuclear capabilities than any of us are aware. This has serious implications in that we could have already been traveling the stars, exploring and know why more than anyone lets on.

It also is interesting that since the major decline in US uranium production we’ve had two relatively major military campaigns - the Iraq wars - one of which was set off by 9/11 and the subsequent “WMD” hunt. Perhaps we did find the WMDs but they were never what the average person thought they were. But that’s another thread for another time....

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
For those of you have think there’s something going on in the Arctic... I should have pointed out that Australia has the largest Uranium reserves on the planet:

web.mit.edu...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The plot thickens. Perhaps the trail down the uranium path is only a thing because you can derive plutonium from it more easily - e.g. weaponized something - from uranium much better than other resources like Thorium.

Why do I say Thorium?

Thats where propulsion technology probably lies. You can get 200x more energy out of a Thorium reactor (theoretically) than a uranium reactor - and produce a lot less waste and plutonium in the process.

Turns out, back in 1947 - a year that just keeps popping up - Raytheon happened to commercialize a microwave that used Thorium:
www.earthmagazine.org...

And now they want to make a reactor after a +30 year hiatus from pursuing a Thorium reactor after the program was canceled - or perhaps just went black and we went +30 years figuring this out and now the public can finally see it:
inis.iaea.org...

Oh, and a thorium deposit map lays over the other maps pretty darned well:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

So the DUMBs might serve two purposes - trafficking Uranium for weapons and tradition nuclear power and thorium for air/spacecraft propulsion. At 200x more power than an equivalent Uranium reactor, that’s a lot of energy that could be deployed with less dangerous byproduct. And where would you build it? Underground!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I’m also finding it plausible that the “booms” people report are actually our fracking and high speed Underground rail systems. There’s no other “explanation” for the sounds or rumblings, no official commentary, etc. just booms. Sounds like the potential for it being a dark project:

mysteriousuniverse.org...

So I know that my above point has been speculated on before, but in the Context of this thread, the probability of large, networked underground facilities goes up a fair bit IMO - so these sounds/rumblings/quakes could very much be related to those underground activities.

And it so happens that FL/“Space Coast” has the rumblings that are unexplained:

amp.floridatoday.com...

More to come.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

For those of you have think there’s something going on in the Arctic... I should have pointed out that Australia has the largest Uranium reserves on the planet:

web.mit.edu...

And Australia also has the largest Thorium deposits 😉 hmmmm....

Pine Gap sits right on top of/near known Thorium and Uranium deposits as well:

www.worldeasyguides.com...

www.ga.gov.au...

For those of you not familiar with Pine Gap, it has a long history of being closely associated with nuclear programs as well as allegedly the ET phenomenon:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Another take:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Lots going on down there...

new topics

top topics

join