It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you prep for 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
One more thing. Although I don't think Nibiru would come close to Earth, what is "possible" is more closely similar to the Nemesis theory.

Does a Companion Star to Our Sun Cause Earth's Periodic Mass Extinctions?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I didn’t prepared but got my self ready just in case. I knew already that it was all about the end of the Mayan Calendar so there wasn’t anything major event happening. I was at work on a night shift that day 10:00 pm to 6:30 am and I went home to sleep. Slept well after the shift was done.eply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
No, I didn't prep for 2012. I grew up in the 1960s in an Arizona town that had a big population of Mormons. Mormons believe they should have a 7 year stock of food at all times, so that kind of became engrained into my thinking. The main thing that concerned me going into that event was that the Hostess snack cake company went out of business.

Thank goodness, they came back.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's "Mayan", not "Miyan". It's also capitalized.

Anyways, I 'prepared' in the way of being creative and having fun and awaiting and anticipating the end of all pain of this world joyously.

The misery that happened, was that this particular world didn't end.

Why would anyone be WORRIED about the ending of a world like THIS? Ending of a GOOD world might be sad or worrisome (but still not too worrisome, as we still get to go to astral world regardless), but ending of _THIS_ miserable piece of !@&%"* can't come too soon! In fact, I have been EXTREMELY disappointed every time the 'end of the world' didn't happen.

Worried?!

I am WAY more worried about the end NEVER happening, the end would FINALLY be the chance any rational being has been waiting for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join