It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign launches website to help supporters beat "snowflake" relatives in arguments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: carewemust

Please explain how adding an additional 8 trillion in debt helps America.

U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio at 108%

Instead of Eliminating the Debt, Trump Will Add $8.3 Trillion

Trump has done some things right but he may have also guaranteed another recession.

Yep, a few trinkets for the easily distracted now, pick your pocket to pay the bill later..this house of cards that's been built will fall.

Not saying there were great choices in 2016.

A lot of the stuff people bashed obama for, Trump is doing also. Playing golf, vacationing expensed, adding debt, indefinite stay in iraq, lying about Afghanistan, and more...

Just wish some people on ATS would put their tin foil hat on once in awhile and get their head out of their partisan a$$.

Conspiracy is fun and interesting. This partisan hacky "trump only does good" is not..

The other side is not partisan though, right?
Trump won an election so he must be impeached is their platform now.

It is clear that you are very left leaning partisan just based on your post bashing partisanship....

People like you are why we dont bring up politics during Christmas events. Everyone wants to avoid seeing people meltdown.

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Trump really has his priorities in check! Forget the country, let's program everyone with ridiculous dishonest talking points to divide us over the holidays when that's the time for families to get together. What a buffoon.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did they publish a cheat sheet for liberals?
I'm sure we already know what we stand for and don't need anything more than the truth to make a point.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

He took half the time of his holiday greeting to bitch about the impeachment and the democrats.

Happy Holidays everyone...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He took half the time of his holiday greeting to bitch about the impeachment and the democrats.

If you guys were not so unfair and mean he wouldnt have to have done that....

Is Trump gone FOR SURE again this week silly?

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Most of you would probably vote for the opposite party if they didn't disclose their affiliation.

If I had to pick two people that at times I agree with what they say it would be Yang first and Buttigieg a far second with everyone else No F'in Way.

I find Yang smart and interesting, but he still says things I find concerning. One just recent one is he called himself a person of color... lol really? Asians are not a minority in any sense of the word and with like a billion that are whiter than a blond viking, so when I hear "people of color" I see it as meaning "not a racist white person". Kind of hard to get this white racist vote if that is how you feel...lol

The one huge advantage for Trump with all his faults is we seen all his faults already and so he is a known factor in a sea of unknowns.

edit on 26-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I don't even attempt to debate my liberal friends or relatives anymore. They're too far gone. They can't be reasoned with.

oh yeah...better to support someone that has been convicted of fraud TWICE in 3 years while in office as POTUS....uh huh right....we liberals are too....far....gone!!!!!......how about a president that doesn't have a criminal record???....is that too far gone for you?...maybe next time you can vote for someone on parole?....lines in the sand, I guess

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm sure we already know what we stand for and don't need anything more than the truth to make a point.

They literally did. For Thanksgiving.

Sometimes I wonder if you live under a rock, and only peek out to check out CNN, or are willfully ignorant of these things.
edit on 26-12-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Yup, there was a liberal equivalent for thanksgiving. There was even a thread on here about it.

I noticed some of the same members from that one here and they changed their tune because of the party.

There is no shortage of hypocrites on either side.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Don't just stand there. Tell us which parts are lies and which parts are truths. We will pay you with two chickens.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

How am i partisan? I don't think trump should be impeached. I was pointing out how Trump has done many of the same negative things that Obama has done. Things which the right criticized Obama for.

How am i melting down? Im jusf tired of left vs right partisan politics taking over ATS.

Im guessing it's this Qanon stuff.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

If you guys were not so unfair and mean he wouldnt have to have done that....

Is Trump gone FOR SURE again this week silly?

Lolz🤪

Trump is a twitter whore. LOL @ claiming we are unfair and mean when he's the one posting some of the most ignorant inflammatory nonsense I've ever seen a a president spew.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
what is pathetic is that love for your family cannot overcome petty partisan horsecrap.

My oldest son just left today after a week visit with us. He is as liberal as it gets. And we all make a very concerted effort to not even allow any mention of the political while he is around (the rest of our household residents are pretty conservative overall, Trump or not).

Its about loving and respecting your family. Shame on anyone who violates that.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Yes, they did actually. There were several sites offering cheat sheets on how to debate their Trump supporting relatives.
Here is one, www.dailykos.com...

No, you don't know what you stand for, which is why the Democratic debates have been a joke. No one is watching them. They bring nothing to the table, other than impeach. Nancy Pelosi has no control over the party, and is constantly undermined by AOC and the squad. Recently, "the squad" made Nancy's somber act fall apart by posting their celebration videos on twitter.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
About 70% of what Republicans label as "accomplishments", Democrats label as "set backs". That is the most important thing to realize before getting into any "debate" with someone who is a Democrat.

Of course, the reverse is also true. Much of what Democrats hailed as Obama's accomplishments, I labeled as "stupid".

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Some of the things they call accomplishments are a joke. For example, the judge appointments.

Sarah Pitlyk was appointed as a lifetime federal judge for the Eastern District of Missouri.

She has no trial or real litigation experience.
She had never picked a jury.
She has never tried a case as lead or co-counsel.
She has never examined a witness.
She has never taken a disposition
She was rated as "not qualified" by the American Bar Association.

She is now a federal judge.

I am sure there are some great federal judges that have been approved by the Republicans but there are 9 that even the American Bar Association said are "not qualified" like her.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

There were constant news articles from leftist media sources doing this exact thing so leave it to a leftist to somehow be a victim over their own idea. lol

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Why would anyone bother trying to have anything more than just a superficial conversation with a hardcore Trump supporter in the first place? I don't argue meat with vegans. I don't argue feminism with women. I don't argue religion with fundamentalist Christians. I don't argue politics with Trump supporters. I don't argue genetics with white supremacists.

Just a waste of time and energy.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So, a quick visit to “Whois.com” has shown a couple of things I find interesting.

The first is that the snowflake website is registered out of Phoenix, AZ. And the owner is private.

The second is that every other trump website is registered in New York City and owned by the trump organization. I think the world is being played here.

Has anyone truly looked in to ownership? Or are we all just sheep wanting to believe something so inflammatory exists?

I think the Donald’s ego is such that he would want the world to know he owned something like this if he truly did.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The domain is registered thru godaddy in AZ.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join