It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Lawmaker's Letter Insist Durham And Barr Immediately Resign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: network dude

I haven't read any of the useless letters. Why have you? Was polosi's letter so important to you?
Is this one?

I choose to stay informed. It's important so you don't come into a thread about the letter, and then make some idiotic post, and just show everyone how ignorant you can appear to be. I learned that from Phage.

Such a shame that one has become IMO absolutely one of the worst examples of that in the realm of politics. The global warming stuff I suspect we may never agree on nor the politics now. I can agree on the Orbital Science info. I place too much importance in the reported facts and someone likes to ignore them. I don't play with those types anymore.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero
Discrediting the various players seems to be the modus operandi of the Dems. Everyone but them are either compromised, corrupt, or a Russian spy.

you forgot, "conspiracy theorists" with "discredited conspiracy theories"

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If the left doesn't like it. That means you're doing something right.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Two investigations in and NO ONE has discovered any scheme to spy on trump but you guys are still saying that.
It's nothing but a big FAT lie.
What happened to deny ignorance? Did that get changed to embrace ignorance instead?
a reply to: Sillyolme

Deny Ignorance indeed my friend.

Let me ask you a simple question and I'm very curious as to what your reply will be, so please reply if it's not to inconvenient.

In the beginning all of this non-sense was started by the testimony of a "whistle blower" . No one else corroborated what the "whistle blower" said as no one else was technically a first hand witness. Several "witnesses" have said they believed President Trump abused his power, but believe is all they could legally say as they didn't technically see or hear anything , only the " whistle blower" can say that .

So naturally logic would dictate the Democrats would immediately have this "whistle Blower" testify and take a polygraph, doing so would absolutly legally bind President Trump to a crime and he would be done for.

But....no? the Democrats did not do that at all, in fact the "whistle blower" to this very day remains a mystery. Now they claim to be protecting this person from persecution, but as we have all seen the Dems are capable of literally anything if it means hurting President Trump , including and not limited to hanging this "whistle blower" out to dry.

So logically it can only be dedused that there was no whistle blower in the first place, once you examine all the evidence what your left with no matter how impossible must be the truth. And the truth is the Democrats created a "whistle blower " out of thin air , and can not produce said whistle blower because they were indeed spying .

If they were not listening in ilegally then produce the "whistle blower".

edit on 26-12-2019 by asabuvsobelow because: mispell

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They are not interested because the same people pushing for removal of the POTUS with lies and "Russian propaganda" are the same people whom were part of the corruption plaguing Ukraine, and if the investigation keeps it's course they will be found guilty, or at least the public will know they are corrupt and complicit in the Ukraine/Russia/China corruption.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Two investigations in and NO ONE has discovered any scheme to spy on trump but you guys are still saying that.
It's nothing but a big FAT lie.
What happened to deny ignorance? Did that get changed to embrace ignorance instead?

One investigation, Mueller's, was controlled by democrats, and the other investigation did not have the ability of using evidence and reason to conclude there was bias...

Do you even understand that Durham/Barr's investigation is now a "criminal probe"?... That means they have found evidence of criminal acts...

You are not denying ignorance, you swim in ignorance constantly.

edit on 26-12-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The only crime President Trump has committed is DARING to want to change foreign policy towards Ukraine, and other nations, instead of wanting to keep on the policies set by Obama/Biden.

Vindman, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovich, etc, were chosen by Obama/Biden, and they claimed that by President Trump wanting to change policy on Ukraine, and for wanting to replace them with people whom will follow his policies, that the President has committed a crime... Which of course is nonsense.

edit on 26-12-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The only crime President Trump has committed is DARING to want to change foreign policy towards Ukraine, and other nations, instead of wanting to keep on the policies set by Obama/Biden.

Vindman, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovich, etc, were chosen by Obama/Biden, and they claimed that by President Trump wanting to change policy on Ukraine, and for wanting to replace them with people whom will follow his policies, that the President has committed a crime... Which of course is nonsense.

Agreed my friend, it is so plain to see what the Dems are doing yet there supporters just blindly nod and follow, its like pulling teeth watching Democrat supporters try and defend what the left is doing. It is so easy to pic apart any argument made by lefties , just lay out the facts.

They try and say we are blind to any wrong doing by President Trump , wrong President Trumps hands are dirty in this fight there is no doubt . But they are in know way Impeach-ably Dirty.

I'm disapointed that SILLYOLME would not reply , but I digress.

edit on 27-12-2019 by asabuvsobelow because: add to

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, she (I think it's a she?) constantly regurgitates Democrat talking points that have been proven to be false and continues to do so after many members here have flat-out called her bluff and given digital reams of proof otherwise. So my conclusion has to be she's either a plant or is unable to process truth. I don't know. It's sad really.

These Dem "leaders" know that Durham and Barr are going to expose some of them and they're scared to death, envisioning how they'll look in prison jumpsuits. How long will it be before the dominoes start falling and some start to sing? When they know they've lost their argument, Dems attack with everything they have to discredit whoever they disagree with. We've seen it over and over again for the last thirty years.
edit on 29-12-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join