It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Lawmaker's Letter Insist Durham And Barr Immediately Resign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Why are the Democrats getting so worked up over this? Aren't they interested in what Barr and Durham uncover? Of course not, because they're investigating FBI and CIA corruption that occurred during the Obama administration's watch, and they were also critical of the Inspector General's report. In addition, the Dems know that Durham is no slouch:

Durham has a long and impressive resume and has been tasked by both Democratic and Republican administrations to handle sensitive investigations.

Durham has served in the U.S. attorney’s office since 1989, holding a number of positions, including acting U.S. attorney.

Before that, he served on the Justice Department’s Boston Strike Force on Organized Crime, where he led the prosecutions of several mob bosses, including James “Whitey” Bulger.

ctmirror.org...

A letter written on December 20, by Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga and signed by 10 of Johnson’s colleagues, stated that Barr and Durham “inappropriately interfered in independent Department of Justice investigations and intentionally used (their) positions to mislead the American public in defense of President Donald J. Trump.”

Why is it bad that these guys uncovered a scheme to spy on the Trump campaign, which later was used to undermine Trump's administration? Isn't that their job?

It seems that when people uncover facts that destroys the Democrat's credibility, those people are then labeled as liars, who are trying to "mislead the American public," by legitimizing "fringe conspiracy theories." How dare they blame the Obama Administration for wrongdoing...only Trump is corrupt and dishonest! They both should resign damn it!!

More "demands" from this letter:

“Mr. Barr, you even went so far as to suggest during an interview on Tuesday, December 10 that the FBI under the Obama administration was a greater threat to our democracy than Russia,” the lawmaker’s letter said, “Your uncorroborated and inappropriate statements on the OIG report legitimize fringe conspiracy theories and erode public trust in the Justice Department’s credibility.”

“Mr. Durham is equally as complicit” in the mission to discredit Horowitz’s report, the lawmakers wrote.

“We demand your immediate resignation as Attorney General and that of U.S. Attorney Durham,” the letter concludes.

ctmirror.org...

Barr and Durham's only "mission" is to seek out the truth, which will soon come out in Durham's report, which will be released early next year. Why so long? Barr stated it's because Durham "is moving very diligently" since his work has now evolved into a criminal investigation.

“He is looking at other agencies and also private — departments, and also private actors. So it is a much broader investigation,” Barr said of Durham's probe. “And also, he’s not just looking at the FISA aspect of it. He is looking at all the conduct, both before and after the election.”

www.politico.com...

I'm going to enjoy watching the Democrats whine and squirm, while they wait for Durham's report to be released. In the meantime, they're busy grandstanding and stalling the inevitable exoneration of President Trump after their impeachment farce.

The Democrat's can't seem to catch a break lately, except from their panderers on MSM. 2020 should be an interesting year!

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

"We Demand". LOL. Always nice to see people's inflated sense of self worth.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How special.

Aren't they lucky we live in a Republic? They can demand whatever they want. And others can say "no."

Freedom. Gotta love it!

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I can't help but think about how when Trump even expressed anger over the investigation into his presidency, it was said that he was obstructing justice. When Rosenstine told Trump to fire Comey, it was considered obstruction of justice. By Rosenstine. The same Rosenstine who wanted to wear a wire and trap Trump into being removed by the 25th amendment.

In light of all that, aren't these democrats who signed this letter equally as guilty of obstruction of justice? I ask this of the democrats who post here, although with their lack of any shred of integrity, I doubt they would be able to answer truthfully at all.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Two investigations in and NO ONE has discovered any scheme to spy on trump but you guys are still saying that.
It's nothing but a big FAT lie.
What happened to deny ignorance? Did that get changed to embrace ignorance instead?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

LOL and its funny to see others think these guys have no power to demand when they sure as hell do.

Keep thinking its trumps DOJ or that he is in control of anything. Then tell it to Rudy Giuliani because he is under investigation now too.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Others can say no... and get impeached for obstruction of congress. Oh yeah that is special.
hahahahahahahaha

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fruit from the poisoned tree.

The "illegal surveillance" conducted against Trump and his administration stemmed from the FISA warrants illegally obtained from the now debunked Steele Dossier.

Everything that fell from it should now be tossed out.

Face it, your on-going coup attempt has the skill and grace of a spastic monkey on meth.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Don’t you have children to eat Hillary?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

ANd lets do pretend trump was justified in his anger and NOT colluding with foreigners to cheat out the election.... AGAIN.

The whole worlds got his number but you guys. Or you are the only ones seeing the truth... lol yeah thats it.
edit on 12252019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

All these letters that people keep sending to each other are so childish.
Such nonsense that only has one purpose. To divide the people. Why else do you think we even hear about a non binding letter with no power behind it?

Trump's letter
Polosi's letter
This random dem letter.

Why are you even wasting your time reading them?

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

ANd lets do pretend trump was justified in his anger and NOT colluding with foreigners to cheat out the election.... AGAIN.

The whole worlds got his number but you guys. Or you are the only ones seeing the truth... lol yeah thats it.

so no comment on the point of my post? My shocked face, yet again.

Merry Christmas

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Quick! Switch to the shadow account for your stars!

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What happened to deny ignorance?

Yeah, like you should talk.

Secret FISA court issues highly unusual public rebuke of FBI for mistakes The criticism comes after a report by the DOJ inspector general that found "so many basic and fundamental errors."

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz said the FBI made serious and repeated mistakes in seeking under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, to conduct surveillance of Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser.

The FBI's submission to the court made assertions that were "inaccurate, incomplete, or unsupported by appropriate documentation," the report said.

www.nbcnews.com...

In case you missed it, these mistakes started the unethical scheme to spy on Trump's campaign.

As far as the other investigation, the report HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET, so how the heck can you say it's a "big FAT lie?"

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

All these letters that people keep sending to each other are so childish.
Such nonsense that only has one purpose. To divide the people. Why else do you think we even hear about a non binding letter with no power behind it?

Trump's letter
Polosi's letter
This random dem letter.

Why are you even wasting your time reading them?

And yet, you not only read the thread, and the letter, you even responded to it, asking everyone else, to not read the letter. almost as if, you are scared of things that go against your narrative. Why are you wasting our time with such a lame response?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Others can say no... and get impeached for obstruction of congress. Oh yeah that is special.
hahahahahahahaha

Yup! The criminally corrupt critters can abuse the impeachment process and show their true colors for the whole world to see. And the rest of us can judge accordingly... including in the ballot booth.

They have turned this third party protest voter into a Trump protest voter. I'm apparently not the only one.

Freedom. The good, the bad and the ugly. It isn't always pretty.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Tell 'em to go pound sand.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Ummm...

My...my....my...my...my...my...how the guilty doth protest...

Perhaps Hank...should regale us further with his copious geologic gnosis...

The man is genius incarnate...and Guam residents should heed his dire warning...and not all rush to an single side of their island paradise...

My hat is doffed...to such unique and quintessential brilliance...why...he doth outshine the very sun...

Merry Christmas Hank Johnson...may your intellect’s beacon...guide us all through these dark...dark days...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Discrediting the various players seems to be the modus operandi of the Dems. Everyone but them are either compromised, corrupt, or a Russian spy.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

The man is genius incarnate...and Guam residents should heed his dire warning...and not all rush to an single side of their island paradise...

I agree. Johnson is a genius. He's the guy who suggested Guam might tip over and capsize if the Navy were add a few buildings to it. The Admiral testifying answered,

"We do not anticipate that, sir."

Our "democracy" elects people like this. Are you sure we can afford one?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join