It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Las Vegas Video - Large UFO: Definately NOT Santa...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

You should see the first launch early in the afternoon, returning around 4ish, with the night launch around 930 or so.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
sh!!!t like this - (hate to use that word but thats what it is)
is so frustrating

i really really really want to learn more and the truth about the et connection

but apart from old cases or the same old lecturers and documentaries -
this kind of stuff is the only current stuff we have to go on nowadays, absolute garbage

i mean yeah i love ancient aliens and stuff but theres nothing current of substance that doesnt involve witness reports and no actual evidence
zero, zilch

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
is so frustrating

this kind of stuff is the only current stuff we have to go on nowadays, absolute garbage

i mean yeah i love ancient aliens and stuff but theres nothing current of substance that doesnt involve witness reports and no actual evidence
zero, zilch

Don't despair...focus your efforts and time on the Nimtz case. This is the only case worth your time.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

is so frustrating

zero, zilch

Don't despair...focus your efforts and time on the Nimtz case. This is the only case worth your time.

have you ever looked into ufos (the genuine ones) actually being time travellers - us from the future, but we are not allowed to interact with our current selves?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

is so frustrating

zero, zilch

have you ever looked into ufos (the genuine ones) actually being time travellers - us from the future, but we are not allowed to interact with our current selves?

That's interesting...but highly speculative bordering sci-fic.

Dont get lost in the rabit hole. Focus your efforts on science based research.
The below should be helpful.
www.explorescu.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

is so frustrating

zero, zilch

That's interesting...but highly speculative bordering sci-fic.

Dont get lost in the rabit hole. Focus your efforts on science based research.
The below should be helpful.
www.explorescu.org...

i love the nimitz case but again its just radar reports and far off pictures
its extremely compelling and i dont doubt it happened
i also doubt it was humans in the planes going at that speed

but it could have been drones or something remote controlled

its still not cold hard evidence

thats what we need something definatly tangible of extra terrestrial origin

an object or a close up shot

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Thank-you for keeping my wife safe from being abducted while she's in Vegas.

I'm sure we'd give the Grey's the same respect during their Christmas holiday.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Helicopter. There are two strobes going, one on each side. This was taken at night and completely overexposed, blown out so unfortunately you can't discern the shape if anything anywhere. It moves like a heli. Later when it's moving away you can kinda see the tail. There is absolutely nothing strange about this video

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacemanjupiter
This was taken at night and completely overexposed, blown out so unfortunately you can't discern the shape if anything anywhere.

He even says in the beginning that "nightvision" is on. Either the one in the video is just totally oblivious to common logic (I mean it clearly has aviation lights, really) or is intentionally misleading.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It always amazes me when people see a video or take a video and say ufo.

Since one thing is for sure. They will NEVER prove the existence that a UFO is ET based on a video or picture.

Today it's just too easy to manipulate this technology or too easy to misinterpret an event

This guy gets all excited as if he’s seeing a ship from Mars.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
People still don't understand that UFO stands for unidentified....not automatically alien spacecraft lol. Has this been identified? If not, then it's a UFO smh
edit on 27-12-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

It's clearly and obviously an aircraft of some kind. Identified doesn't necessarily mean that you know every detail down to the registration number. At no point was this a UFO.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

there are thousand cases each year in the world , some of them worth studying

the real problem is the access to this information, it take a lots of work to gain access, day after day

but yes there are many many unindentified cases each year

and 2019 is a real dense year

edit on 27-12-2019 by anakinnEo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Has it been identified though? It is obviously an aircraft of some kind, that's why it's a UFO lmfao. It's a flying object that hasn't been identified. Smh

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

But it is identified as an aircraft. You don't need to know every single detail to say it's identified. Unidentified means you can't identify what it is. It's clearly identified as an aircraft. Just because we don't have the registration number doesn't mean it's not an aircraft. A UFO is something we can't identify. We can easily identify this.
edit on 12/27/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If I'm being totally practical, I would bet a lot of money that this was a Helicopter and the only thing you could see were the lights.

- Why would an Alien ship hover over a major city, with strobing lights?
= Us Aliens want you to know we are watching you in a creepy rapy way, but don't feel like letting you know who we are. We are shy, and you are our cattle.

- Why are there so many UFOs in the sky with flashing lights?
= They are human aircraft, just like the helicopter in the video.

I mean, in this day and age, why would anyone accept proof like this to exist? We have HD camera's that have telephoto lenses that can take super sharp pictures of an Alien Craft at further than that distance.
This 1974 blurry video wasn't even considered evidence in 1974! It is easier still to alter a video and post it on YT for evidence.

With all the above said, I am open to UFOs and Aliens amongst us. I just require unequivocal facts as proof.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
A close up would have been great!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Kind of looks like a drone, the light in the video seems over exposed, i.e. look at the lights in the city and the lights on the object, both look to have similar level of overexposure. I would love to see some image processing of this vid to see if the structure of the object can be pulled out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join