It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Las Vegas Video - Large UFO: Definately NOT Santa...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yea I had originally thought heli but you're probably right about planes stacked on approach as you see 4 or more distinct strobes and the other plane behind getting ready to enter the conga line. Either way that aperature is wide open and the sensor is struggling pretty hard...either this is the worst camera ever or the guy did it on purpose for effect. And the fact he was perfectly in line looks to me like he went there specifically for that shot.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Yea I had originally thought heli but you're probably right about planes stacked on approach as you see 4 or more distinct strobes and the other plane behind getting ready to enter the conga line. Either way that aperature is wide open and the sensor is struggling pretty hard...either this is the worst camera ever or the guy did it on purpose for effect. And the fact he was perfectly in line looks to me like he went there specifically for that shot.

Can't entirely refute that either. The tours are a majority of EC130's going to see the grand canyon. I don't expect a resident of Vegas to mistaken that.
Here's a live view now.

I've seen these and they aren't that bright. However The strobe pattern is consistent.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You'll get used to it, but watching the tour helicopters in and out is amusing as hell. It's worse than the fixed wing conga line because they don't have the wake turbulence restrictions. You go just west of the city proper and you can watch light after light pop up over the mountain heading back to the airport.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It could be a Police ufo, They have pulled over another ufo for drink flying, That's is the flashing blue lights

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First impression.... Chopper, dummy!

Just a thought... If UFOs really don't want to be seen, maybe they should just dress up like an airplane and flash some blue and red strobes!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Los Vegas got named as the UFO capital of the world.

Probably because of its proximity to Nellis Air Force Base and the test and training range there.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

All of the lights of the city below the ufo are blinking erratically just as the ufo is...Something not right with that vid...

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The far object is an airplane en-route to McCarran, the filmed object is 99.9% an aircraft flown out of Nellis, that's where the camera is pointing. Probably flying sorties they do every day and this guy in North Las Vegas thought he could be cute and capture them flying at dusk when every light captured on video would be illuminated intensely due to the camera trying to focus between low light and no light.

Sorry guys and gals, there were no UFO's over Vegas on the 19th.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
its just a light, who cares
no point of reference
has nothing to do with ufos or aliens, a bit of light means nothing

seriously guys this is ufology today
a shambles

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

seriously guys this is ufology today

It isn't Ufology it's youtube.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
also have you seen this guys other videos
horribly zoomed in blurry random bits of light
no points of reference and a camera out of the stone age
actually im sure stone age cameras if they existed would have been better quality

i dont doubt this guy believes himself, but it is delusion

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I live in Vegas, I know exactly where he was filming from.

He caught some Nellis activity at dusk and an incoming flight to McCarran.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I live in Vegas, I know exactly where he was filming from.

He caught some Nellis activity at dusk and an incoming flight to McCarran.

Thank-you for the reassurance that this is relatively normal activity. My wife is in Vegas for Christmas and I'd hate for her to be abducted!

Well...I would not like for her to be. Or, if she were, hopefully not for a long time.

We could get rich from writing a book of her experiences, like Betty and Barnie Hill did.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
edit on 12/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She's good, I sent a message out to the Greys that it's Christmas time, so no abductions til the new year.

If she want's to see some cool lights head out towards the speedway, find a place to park, and just watch

Nellis runs 24/7, it's a real pain in the ass when your on a roof calling into customer service about a warranty compressor, they usually fly out at least 5-6 at a time, and absolutely cannot talk or hear when they are flying overhead.

Merry Christmas!

edit on 25-12-2019 by Vector99 because: forgot the eggnog

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Looks like RF20-1 is going to kick off early in the year, and there are rumors of a 4th possibly happening so it's going to be fun this year.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Looks like RF20-1 is going to kick off early in the year, and there are rumors of a 4th possibly happening so it's going to be fun this year.

I'm just an HVACR tech that spends a lot of time on roofs of commercial buildings all around Vegas, is this an event I can see some exotic stuff?

I know I've seen f-22's out of Nellis, those are unmistakeable, don't think I've seen an f-35 yet.

Lot's of older craft flown daily though. To be honest it's cool, unless your on an important call. Especially the c135's or w/e that big ass plane is. It shakes ALL buildings nearby on takeoff

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You should see the British and Australians at 20-1. They are fairly regular at the first exercise every year. The Brits will bring Typhoons, their Voyager tanker, and possibly the Sentinel. The Australians the KC-30 tanker (the Voyager with a boom), either their F-18s or EA-18Gs, and an E-7A Wedgetail (737 AWACS with an AESA radar on top).

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I'll keep an eye out, how long does the operation usually last? Maybe I can get some pics if the moment is right

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Just short of three weeks. Jan 27- Feb 14. The British will also be bringing their F-35Bs.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

They do all the fun stuff just over the mountain range, but I'll look around in that time frame to see if I can catch any of them on takeoff if I'm in the NLV area on those days.

One swamp cooler maintenance job I do is right on the edge of the base, but I already winterized it, maybe I can convince my boss to send me there to do the repairs for next year before April. If so I might get some cool pics, fingers crossed

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join