It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just in case you didn't know about Hunter Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
it strilkes me - that no one has yet coherently explained what legitimate function mr biden [ junior ] provided at burisma

they [ burisma ] had zero activity or dealings in america - no contracts existing or p;lanned - no supply nothing

mr biden had no petrochemicals experience , no language skills no cutlural experience

his legal experience - was irrelevant - he could only practice law in america , and had no experience of ukraine law

so what was his job ?

His job was to use his u.s. law knowledge and experience to keep the money laundering from being noticed on the us side of things.

It is commonly known Ukraine is a money laundering hub for the dnc, and it's constituents, as well as their foundations.

We all know that the Clintons, Obamas, Kerrys, Biden's etc. Have foundations .

The sole purpose of the foundations is to move huge amounts of money around without anyone paying tax on it, and to funnel it to whomever is needing to be bought out at the time.

Have a look at old George Soros.

It will show you exactly who taught them the in's and out's of buying politicians and lawmakers.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
S&F AND the debates are going to be a spectacle beyond belief.
It'll be like Monty Python versus Alex Jones.

Seriously, I do feel bad he lost his kid to cancer but that's not any political protection when you're running for president. When it comes to who did what when, I have to go back to Joe's bragging video, which in my book is something that Trump will bring up in a debate. "So Joe. Care to explain you're video about how you extorted another country to protect your son?"

a reply to: network dude

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

www.breitbart.com...

The New York Post reports on Roberts’s latest filings in a combative paternity lawsuit that has been raging for the majority of 2019. Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, “submitted an affidavit of financial means on Dec. 16, but the document is sealed,” according to the paper.

“Roberts, meanwhile, released five years’ worth of her tax returns and other financial documents to the court,” the report continues. “The documents list her as having worked for Hunter and his company Owasco PC.” The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette says Roberts’ filing claims she received pay stubs from the business, apparently a law firm, but no tax documents. Roberts further claims that Biden at one time paid for her health insurance through this arrangement.

According to the Post, “That company is registered at the same Hollywood Hills address that court papers list as Hunter’s address.”

Following up on this address, the paper says real estate records show the property was bought in June 2019 for an undisclosed amount. The three-bedroom, three-bathroom home is equipped with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and a pool and estimated to be worth $2.5 million.

Oh what a Tangled Web We Weave .......

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ah, this must be more of that "vast right wing conspiracy" we all hear about.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Does it matter at all what Hunter Biden did for that company if it was legal? No. Does it matter that Burisma probably gave that job to him to gain access to his father? Absolutely.

I wish people (Hannity for one) would stop focusing on the fact that Burisma paid Hunter millions for doing little to nothing, they need to focus on Burisma paying for political access. I couldn't care less what Hunter makes regardless of his experience. It's none of our business unless it's for illegal activity. The only thing that matters is if they paid for access to Joe. Since the corruption investigation was halted by Joe re: the prosecutor firing in lieu of getting foreign aid, even Stevie Wonder could see the connection.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hunter looks like an over priviledge person who was provided everything his entire life

He started smoking crack and sleeping with strippers, getting 1 pregnant after denying it.

This is clearly a no show job that his father provided.

It happens often,.not the whole crack smoking and sleeping with strippers thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Hey!

There's nothing wrong with banging strippers.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I find it rich that Dems who are always preaching clean energy to everyone else have their kids working in the fossil fuel industries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join