It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just in case you didn't know about Hunter Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
www.politifact.com...

Hunter Biden’s work attracted attention at the time. The oligarch behind the firm, Mykola Zlochevsky, faced investigations for money laundering and tax evasion. (Zlochevsky and the company have denied the allegations.)

Staff at the State Department said they expressed concerns in 2015 when Hunter Biden started serving on the board of Burisma.

George Kent, the senior anticorruption coordinator in the State Department's European Bureau, recently testified in the impeachment inquiry against President Trump. Kent said he raised the issue with the vice president’s staff, but was told that the vice president's son Beau was dying of cancer and that "there was no further bandwidth to deal with family-related issues at that time."

So here is the reason this got a pass. Because Joe lost his other son to Cancer and wasn't able to deal with more family issues at the time. I hate that Joe lost a son. It's tragic for any parent to have to bury a child. But now that Joe want's to be President, he is going to have to answer some difficult questions. And up till now, he has been shielded from them due to the MSM "having his back". Once it's a debate topic, and it's Trump doing the debating, I think we might see a good bit more about this crop up. And please, before you offer your rectum produced canned statement, "this has all been debunked", remember, you are likely an idiot and no it hasn't. that is all.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I starred and flagged this one.

I particularly liked your preemptive strike on the Biden defenders.

That was pretty slick.

BTW, I lost my sister to cancer. My parents lost their first born. My nephew lost his mother.

I'm sorry for Biden's loss but that is no excuse for anything.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Biden family is also being criminally investigated for counterfeiting. MSM is perplexed over why Obama is endorsing Warren, instead of his "like a brother", Joe. Boy are they in for a depressing shock.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I agree with your assessment in your final paragraph.

Biden should not be running for president, He has too many skeletons in his closet. I mentioned before, most parents would try to protect their Children, I just think he should have done it differently and I do not feel he should be running, he should be enjoying the remainder of his life and focus on straightening Hunter out and focus on his family now.

If Biden would have said no to a presidential run, the investigation in the Ukraine should have still happened, but it would not have been political in nature in that case. What Biden did was legal, lots of politicians do stuff like that, but is it actually right? I think that we should pass some laws that limit this abuse of political power by our politicians.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He is running to cover for himself and others for their crimes. Or attempting to.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'm more curious with his ties to China personally.

And not to brag (lol, j/k f-ers, yall know me... I'm gloating hard), I was one of the first on the board to take a peek at Hunter... Though it didn't catch much traction because it wasn't hip yet.

Not to downplay Ukraine, but that was mostly about money... Which yea, politically connected fortune is jacket up, but the China connection poses more of a US interests conflict of interest IMO since Ukraine is an ally.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
it strilkes me - that no one has yet coherently explained what legitimate function mr biden [ junior ] provided at burisma

they [ burisma ] had zero activity or dealings in america - no contracts existing or p;lanned - no supply nothing

mr biden had no petrochemicals experience , no language skills no cutlural experience

his legal experience - was irrelevant - he could only practice law in america , and had no experience of ukraine law

so what was his job ?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I agree with your assessment in your final paragraph.

What Biden did was legal, lots of politicians do stuff like that, but is it actually right? I think that we should pass some laws that limit this abuse of political power by our politicians.

It wasn't legal. He used his influence for profit and facilitated further crimes.

I am willing to pay for the rope and scaffolds. As soon as I get the go-ahead, I'll stop by the Local union hall and hire on a crew. When they find out what they are building and who will be visiting it, they may even donate their labor.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

so what was his job ?

being a guy with the last name Biden?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I know what you mean. I was country......when country wasn't cool.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
traditionally Republicans don't go after Democrats
so if Joe walked away they'd let him.
apparently he still wants to be a player. presumably counting on friendly media to cover for him.

the only thing going for him is that the other Democrat candidates are probly bigger knuckleheads.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If it has not been debunked, let’s see the evidence.

Show us the proof, the real proof, not just a lot of supposition and innuendo. Something more than just the circumstantial, more than just right-wing, wet dream conspiracy theories.

Give us the Facts, so that they can be tracked down, examined (not just assumed), and verified.

And, regardless of whether Hunter Biden was, or was not, involved in any wrongdoing himself, you would still have to provide the same level of proof that VP Biden engaged in wrongdoing Himself, to make a case.

Or is “Guilt by (mere) Association” now the standard for justice in the US?

Because if that’s the new reality, enough of the President’s cronies have Actually Been Convicted of Crimes” to ensure Trump an extended stay in a federal prison himself.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Show us the proof, the real proof, not just a lot of supposition and innuendo. Something more than just the circumstantial, more than just right-wing, wet dream conspiracy theories.

Give us the Facts, so that they can be tracked down, examined (not just assumed), and verified.

And, regardless of whether Hunter Biden was, or was not, involved in any wrongdoing himself, you would still have to provide the same level of proof that VP Biden engaged in wrongdoing Himself, to make a case.

Because if that’s the new reality, enough of the President’s cronies have Actually Been Convicted of Crimes” to ensure Trump an extended stay in a federal prison himself.

woah there thunder! So far, all that's been alleged is that Hunter Biden got a super cushy job in a country he didn't belong in, doing a job he wasn't qualified for, on a board where he didn't speak the native language, while his dad was point man for the corruption in that country. Nobody has said anything like they laundered money, or traded money for favors. All that needs to be looked into, so we can all know that we should be ashamed of ourselves for even questioning this, as it looks so far above board from here.

Please, retract your claws, sip on some eggnog and enjoy a happy impeachment Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

While a father losing a son is one of the saddest experiences one can have in life, the man would like to be president. That is a job requiring more bandwidth than Joe seems to be able to muster. With the amount of on going situations a president must manage if he has a hard time dealing with his own family issues I don't think he should be looking to add more on his plate.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Why are his financial records trying to be sealed in his child support case with the stripper?

He is giving testimony under oath on Jan 7th in that case. Do you think the MSM that has declared his wrong doing a "vast right wing conspiracy " will be there to follow the story?

Hint- they wont

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I know what you mean. I was country......when country wasn't cool.

Sheeeeit. Maybe it wasn't cool in North Carolina, but in Texas and parts of Virginia it's always been cool if it's authentic.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Um, Yee Haw!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I don't see Joe making it to the debates with Trump, so unless it's under oath in a court room, I don't think Joe will be answering those questions.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Biden is damage goods and everyone knows that, he is also an old horse that is one step from the glue factory. From his statement that "every kid need a phonograph" to "kids like to sit on my lap and comb my hairy legs" he has lost anything he once had. Add in Hunter and any other thing he did with Obama and no one in power on the left wants to see him as their nominee.

This is why Obama will not endorse him as he would not survive the scrutiny that would take place while bring many others into that all once he is nominee as both his mental functions and deals during the 8 years with Obama would be fair game. I'm sure there are many that would love to is Biden just disappear all Epstein like.

edit on 24-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Biden is damage goods and everyone knows that, he is also an old horse that is one step from the glue factory. From his statement that "every kid need a phonograph" to "kids like to sit on my lap and comb my hairy legs" he has lost anything he once had. Add in Hunter and any other thing he did with Obama and no one in power on the left wants to see him as their nominee.

This is why Obama will not endorse him as he would not survive the scrutiny that would take place while bring many others into that all once he is nominee as both his mental functions and deals during the 8 years with Obama would be fair game. I'm sure there are many that would love to is Biden just disappear all Epstein like.

what's funny is that when TV spots start to come up with recordings of Biden saying these strange things, you will be told "it's out of context", then they will be forced to show the clip again, and realize there is no context that makes it normal.

Just that one, him saying he likes when kids jump in his lap, and a few sniffing clips, and it's pop corn time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join