It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-passion of the christ movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelsrforever
In my opinion as Ryanp5555 wrote, “It never shows his true love for humanity” Every drop of blood Jesus lost it was God’s love for all humanity. “It doesn't show his miracles and who he really is.” The miracle was saving us from satin and sin through his death we are forgiven, if only we ask with a pure sorrow for our sins that keep us from God.

But that is exactly my point, yes I understand what his blood symbolizes, but i am not in need of being saved! However, those who are in need of being saved need to see the real message of love and peace. They need to find out the story behind Jesus, and i dont think the movie did a good job of showing that. I mean everyone already knows Jesus died and in 3 days rose from the dead, according to Christianity that is, we even have a Holiday dedicated to it. However, not many know the truth of Jesus' actions, his words, and his true love. Yes dying on the cross is the epitomy of his love for us as he died for us, so include it, but dont just make a movie based only on that aspect. There were many more things that happened. They should actually make a trilogy or something starting with Isaiah and his prophecies then at then end of that one say 700 years later, and show Mary pregnant, and then giving birth. Then move into a second movie about Jesus' and the wonderous things he did for humanity, then watch as he preaches nothing but love and acceptance in the synagoges and every Jew loves him. And then the same people who love him choose to kill him because they dont like hearing that their actions are wrong. This way you get across the message of Isaiah, and then you get across him fulfilling ALL prophecies and then finally you get across his death. And you could make a fourth movie based on the "Return of the King" hehe....

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The miracle was saving us from satin and sin....

what about hemp, cotton, silk and wool?

Haha some typos are just too funny to resist.

This movie, really doesn't look to have too much of a super amazing plot.
But hey I got to sign up in the forums over there as Jesus, yeah me.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

The miracle was saving us from satin and sin....

what about hemp, cotton, silk and wool?

Haha some typos are just too funny to resist.

This movie, really doesn't look to have too much of a super amazing plot.
But hey I got to sign up in the forums over there as Jesus, yeah me.

haha, rock on! I'm a little surprised that the name Jesus wasn't already taken though.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
They need to find out the story behind Jesus, and i dont think the movie did a good job of showing that. I mean everyone already knows Jesus died and in 3 days rose from the dead, according to Christianity that is, we even have a Holiday dedicated to it. However, not many know the truth of Jesus' actions, his words, and his true love. Yes dying on the cross is the epitomy of his love for us as he died for us, so include it, but dont just make a movie based only on that aspect. There were many more things that happened. They should actually make a trilogy or something starting with Isaiah and his prophecies then at then end of that one say 700 years later, and show Mary pregnant, and then giving birth. Then move into a second movie about Jesus' and the wonderous things he did for humanity, then watch as he preaches nothing but love and acceptance in the synagoges and every Jew loves him. And then the same people who love him choose to kill him because they dont like hearing that their actions are wrong. This way you get across the message of Isaiah, and then you get across him fulfilling ALL prophecies and then finally you get across his death. And you could make a fourth movie based on the "Return of the King" hehe....

I'd never thought a movie starting a movie in Isaiah before.
Awesome. That would explain a whole lot now that you mention it! Bravo, my friend, bravo
. So are you already in pre-production? I can't wait to see it.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I wonder if this new movie will make the people who don't believe in Jesus feel that they were right all along. Maybe it will convert them back to this belief...

Seriously, it says a lot to me when you have people re-converting to their faith just because they saw some movie...guess the church isn't doing it's job anymore.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The Director Brain Flemming (his blog for those so inclined) has written a few of these kinds of conspiracy movies. One was the hypothetical assassignation of Bill Gates. This one too is a hypothetical conspiracy among a group of fundamentalist preachers (though inspired/based on his actual research into the history of the church and Jesus).

But this one seems to still be under production. Release 6/6/06.

And he's taking volunteers to intern.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join