It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being able to Rant is a Good Thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I never knew this forum existed. To be able to just rant. It's healthy. The world needs it. People need to be able to say what they want to say. And if it doesn't sound good that is ok cause it helps them learn about themselves and others and grow. so freedom of speech is great thing. when you don't have that cause maybe a certain type of people are sensitive then you get madness in the world cause people are bottled up and their minds are frozen and stagnant. words may cause emotions to change and thats ok we are human but words should never lead to violence or cause another to lose control. never understood that.

i guess if one day we cant rant and say what we want to say and everything is hate speech or controlled then that might not be all the way hopeless cause then one can always talk to God instead. and have nothing to do with the controllers of thought. its weak to try and manipulate or control peoples thinking especially for sinister purposes, or try to influence people to go down the wrong path, and lose connection with the true power of God. it's all based on fear, to control others and their way of thinking, in order to herd them in like sheep so they can be ruled over from cradle to grave. what kind of life is that where you have no hope for freedom and love and no promise of God in your heart. that is hell. is that where they are leading us. how can a spirit stay trapped within a mind and body that is under total tyranny like that. It can't, can it. there will always be a breaking point and then it will start fighting for it's god given right to be free.

so if thats the path that is being forged maybe the will of the spirit will began to fight and it will create a domino like affect and other spirits and souls will start fighting back. so its never all the way hopeless no matter how hopeless things get.

edit on 24-12-2019 by LoneBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yes, you're Talkin Truth, Justice and The American Way....

Each of us gets a free rant....we'll stand by your right

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

I liked your post Mr. Bird. I liked it a lot. For me, it expresses a real desire for growth. I didn't see it so much as a 'rant' but more a plea, almost a prayer. It was heartfelt. So, good morning to you sir and best wishes.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Rants are a healthy thing at times. It can get a bit much if that is all someone does as they bitch and moan over every little thing. As for the rest of us, coming to terms with the scale of deception, misery and unfair one side assaults, it helps to express it. Probably not much we can do with a lot of the stuff worth ranting about, except know where we stand and where we want to go.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Dear diary,

REEEEEEEEEE

12/26/19

new topics

top topics

join