It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bright Yellow Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Usually atheist don't experience God or angels etc, in times of high stress and panic, historically it is people with a belief in a deity mixed with a situation of extreme distress, but in this case we have an atheist who sees 5 angels according to him, as his beautiful 15 year old draughter is taking a serious allergic reaction to sesame seeds from a pret a manger in flight meal and dies of the result.
BBC

The tragedy that hit Nadim Ednan-Laperouse three years ago is any parent’s worst nightmare. He watched helplessly as his 15-year-old daughter Natasha died from an allergic reaction on a plane to Nice – she had just eaten a sandwich from Pret A Manger not knowing it contained sesame seeds to which she was highly sensitive.

Nadim and his wife Tanya became well known as they campaigned widely to change the law on food labelling. They gave many moving interviews, but there was one extraordinary experience Nadim had on that fateful day which he has never talked about until he told the story to Emily Buchanan, in A Bright Yellow Light.

On the plane Nadim injected Natasha with adrenalin thinking the reaction would quickly subside, but to no effect. After they landed, paramedics began frantically doing CPR; they were so vigorous they broke all her ribs. Then something happened which Nadim could never have imagined: “Just as it couldn’t get worse, these five angels just appeared, and this yellow light, strong, soft yellow light, rather like a candlelight but really intense and in great detail, these five figures like thin people just appeared with wings on their backs.”

He remembers them clearly: “They were about 20 cms tall, not chubby like children in a Renaissance painting and with feathery wings like in the Vatican, but actually like human beings, all looking at me, moving around Natasha. I’d never ever seen anything like that in my life.”

It dawned on him that these angels were going to take Natasha away. He shouted, "This is not her time" and waved them off her. They disappeared and at that moment she died.

No one else saw these figures, so could this have been an hallucination at a moment of unimaginable stress?

“I am the least likely person to have an hallucination, I am not prone to such things ever. I’ve always been calm and stalwart in times of stress, so to those who say, ‘I don’t believe you’. I say, ‘what have I to gain by making this up?’. I don’t mind if people think I am a fool, but I know it is the truth. No one can tell me I did not see that.”

Let's hope those we have lost are somewhere more beautiful than where we are.

All the best.

edit on 24-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Behold, I send an angel before you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place which I have prepared.
...from Exodus

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Younger....the Younger gang used to shoot bullets in my back yard fence post....cool, Cole....in Mckinney ...I see Golden ....Bright Golden somethings......where I stay. the best one was magnificent and lasted 12 seconds...like the dude in the article...I know what I saw....a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hmm.. i wonder why the beings were there if she was to die anyway? One theory suggests that some of these angels or supposed loved ones are there to guide souls into the light. The tunnel of light or bright light is a portal to reincarnation to start the life and death process on earth over again.

Earth is in this created matrix that prevents self-rememberance and the creators cannot force us to participate in endless reincarnation. We must choose so at our own free will. Therefore, seemingly angelic beings and loved ones guide us into the light to trick us into reincarnation.

Why else would we choose to continually reincarnate on earth with no knowledge of the past?

I think i remember a thread on it awhile back.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Maybe they were there to trick the atheist dad, so he's more compliant when his time comes.

Edit, I'm not a non believer or a believer, more like a watcher, observor. Anything is possible.
edit on 24-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That's an interesting story ManyMasks! I imagine some of the chemicals released in the Fathers brain at that horrific moment must have opened his mind up to the spiritual side of things.
This post spawned me to look up what chemicals are released under great stress. And the 3 major seem to be Adrenalin, Cortisol and Norpinephrine. I'm sure if I went to10 different sites I'd get 10 different lists with some minor chemicals released as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Yeah maybe N,N-Dimethyltryptamine should be on that list, it is called the spirit molecule after all. Such a weird and wonderful world we live in.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a wonder this world....man,

Scripture says we know about God by the things we see in creation around us. wether we know it or not

a reply to: ManyMasks

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I saw a being silhouetted in a yellow glow when i was in the hospital after giving birth to my kids. It was a hard pregnancy for me and I was sick.

This being looked like a person, no wings or anything of that nature. I couldn't see any facial features or specifics on physical appearance. The best way to describe it is a dark shadow like presence of a human body that was surrounded by a yellow light. They simply stood by my side and I felt they were just there for comfort or reassurance, calming.

leolady

new topics

top topics

join